Oil hit $92.21 today

Okay now I know you're full of it. If the oil was going to China why would he want us to stop drilling? He's in bed with the Chinese government.
What the fuck are you talking about? The keystone pipeline isn't a drilling operation.
4i6Ckte.gif

Canada has this nasty tar sand oil in Western Canada, but they don't have a way to get it to market. There are no good options to the west, in Vancouver, unless they spent billions to build a deep water port, and the facilities to process the oil.

And no way were they going to pipe it to the east, to the Atlantic, because unlike Americans, Canada doesn't want to despoil their land, and running a pipeline across their major cities and that mountainous terrain is begging for a spill.

So just get the greedy Americans to take the risk - they'll do anything to their land for a quick buck.

I don't know where you're getting all this from but your source sucks.

It's Canadian oil. "We" don't drill it. Are you Canadian?

elektra, where is this guy getting this from? Or are you just as clueless as I am? This is the first time I'm hearing that we got United States oil originally from Canada. I heard from other places ever since Biden shutdown our pipeline but never Canada. Especially since we can get oil in the US ourselves.

elektra, where is this guy getting this from? Or are you just as clueless as I am? This is the first time I'm hearing that we got United States oil originally from Canada. I heard from other places ever since Biden shutdown our pipeline but never Canada. Especially since we can get oil in the US ourselves.
Hilarious magat.

This is the first time I'm hearing that we got United States oil originally from Canada.
I never said that. Find where I said that.
4i6Ckte.gif

I said that KeystoneXL was a pipeline to carry dirty Canadian tar sand oil from Canada to the Texas coast, to be shipped overseas, not for U.S. consumption.

We still get a lot of our domestic supply from Texas oil fields, Oklahoma oil fields, Alaskan oil fields. But it has dwindled as we have moved more to natural gas. And Texas is also the largest solar producer, although they never brag about that for some reason.

You really should educate yourself. Especially if you're going to try to debate me.

"Our" pipeline didn't carry "our" oil.

I never said that. Find where I said that.
4i6Ckte.gif

I said that KeystoneXL was a pipeline to carry dirty Canadian tar sand oil from Canada to the Texas coast, to be shipped overseas, not for U.S. consumption.

We still get a lot of our domestic supply from Texas oil fields, Oklahoma oil fields, Alaskan oil fields. But it has dwindled as we have moved more to natural gas. And Texas is also the largest solar producer, although they never brag about that for some reason.

You really should educate yourself. Especially if you're going to try to debate me.

I left the following quote above to where you said that our pipeline didn't carry our oil. You're just adding the other stuff now.

It was to carry dirty, nasty Canadian tar sand oil across some of the most fertile farmland in the U.S., to the Gulf, where it would be put on tankers to ship to China.

Oh yeah and you said this too. Nothing about the Texas coast here or any of that other stuff.

I left the following quote above to where you said that our pipeline didn't carry our oil. You're just adding the other stuff now.
Holy shit. You can't follow things easily, can you? You don't know what 'scare quotes' are, do you?

That's the problem with anonymous message boards. You never know what the intelligence level of the people you are trying to discuss something with until you start discussing something for a few posts.
4i6Ckte.gif

Oh yeah and you said this too. Nothing about the Texas coast here or any of that other stuff.
Yes. The Texas coast if where the oil refineries are, which are the facilities that have the equipment to transfer the oil from the pipeline to the ships to send it overseas. Texas has those deep-water ports because Texas ships a lot of oil. On ships. Across the ocean. To China. And India. But mostly China. On big boats.

It's like I'm explaining to a 1st grader.

Holy shit. You can't follow things easily, can you? You don't know what 'scare quotes' are, do you?

That's the problem with anonymous message boards. You never know what the intelligence level of the people you are trying to discuss something with until you start discussing something for a few posts.
4i6Ckte.gif

You're an idiot. I called you out on it and now you won't admit it, but of course we already knew that would happen.

Forum List

Back