Oil hit $92.21 today

hysterical-laughter.gif
yes, we are the good guys, but you being not a conservative, you will never know, I think it is an intelligence thing, beyond your grasp

yes, we are the good guys, but you being not a conservative, you will never know, I think it is an intelligence thing, beyond your grasp

Not where Iran is concerned. The Brits screwed them... 13 cents on the dollar instead of 50 cents that everyone else was getting and we helped. Eisenhower's huge blunder.

Damn, you are older than dirt. ;)

I was there in the early 70s, but I was in grade school!

Back then children were seen and not heard. We listened to the oilmen, engineers, diplomats, CIA around the table. Yeah. I can't believe I'm so old. It's been great.

It's Chinese property when it leaves the Free Trade Zone... they sell refined products in South and Central America.
You imply that we would make money refining it here first. That other poster implied it just got dumped into tankers and shipped to China. Hmmm.

Tell that to Iraq and Afghanistan :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It is damn cute you call yourself a conservative.
The people of Iraq and Afghanistan have no problem with us. It is the tyrants and terrorists that have the problem.

You think the 6 year old girls who are sold as sex slaves in those countries wish that we left. You are very much ignorant if not a fool.

Back then children were seen and not heard. We listened to the oilmen, engineers, diplomats, CIA around the table. Yeah. I can't believe I'm so old. It's been great.

My dad worked for Haliburton back then.

I am not sure what you are referring to. I do like that history and try to be accurate with it

BP paid the Shah 6 cents on the oil revenue dollar. The Mossadeeg was the beginning of democracy in Iran. They wanted more of a revenue share for healthcare, education etc. All the other oil companies in the region were paying 50 cents on the dollar. The Brits convinced Eisenhower to back them. They tried several times to assassinate the Mossadeeg and failed. He finally fled the country. General Schwartzkoff's father and Kermit Roosevelt set up and trained the SAVAK modelled after the Gestapo. The Shah returned to power. He accepted an increase of 13 cents on the dollar. They killed democracy in Iran... and continued to screw them over until 1979.

BP paid the Shah 6 cents on the oil revenue dollar. The Mossadeeg was the beginning of democracy in Iran. They wanted more of a revenue share for healthcare, education etc. All the other oil companies in the region were paying 50 cents on the dollar. The Brits convinced Eisenhower to back them. They tried several times to assassinate the Mossadeeg and failed. He finally fled the country. General Schwartzkoff's father and Kermit Roosevelt set up and trained the SAVAK modelled after the Gestapo. The Shah returned to power. He accepted an increase of 13 cents on the dollar. They killed democracy in Iran... and continued to screw them over until 1979.
Where do Iranians wish to bury their dead

Forum List

Back