Ohtani Gets His 1st Homer

It took 9 games but Ohtani got his first homerun in a Los Angeles Dodgers uniform yesterday.
430 feet. Not bad. More to come.

He is suppose to be awesome... just how good is he?...

I couldn't believe when my dad told me the Tigers are doing great. I agree with you. I told him, relax, the season is long.

But I bet the Dodgers make the playoffs.
bobo they have been in the playoffs the last 11 seasons.....and choked every time....and the last 3 seasons they won 100 plus games....and still choked...

9 games already? Man baseball season goes fast

Scumbag Mgmt. at Dodgers took the ball from the woman in the stands that snagged it.
Actually, all baseballs are owned by MLB until they are "abandoned" into the stands. I remember when a HR ball by Barry Bonds was fought over. The proceeds from the sale of the ball was divided between the guy that stopped (and dropped) the ball and the guy that ended up with it.

9 games already? Man baseball season goes fast
No it doesn't it goes on forever. There are too many games to watch regular season games.

UNLESS your team is good. Yesterday I heard the Tigers are good. Suddenly I'm interested in seeing if they are for real. But like most, I'll wait a little longer. I mean they haven't even played opening day at home yet. That's today. So early in the season. How many teams have they played? Who did they beat?

It's very hard to win it all. I'd be glad just to be in the hunt. The last time the Tigers could have won they have Verlander and Max Sherzer. Know what they didn't have? A closer.

Baseball Law...

“The orthodox view of possession regards it as a union of the two elements of the physical relation of the possessor to the thing, and of intent. This physical relation is the actual power over the thing in question, the ability to hold and make use of it. But a mere physical relation of the possessor to the thing in question is not enough. There must also be manifested an intent to control it.

“A person who catches a baseball that enters the stands is its owner. A ball is caught if the person has achieved complete control of the ball at the point in time that the momentum of the ball and the momentum of the fan while attempting to catch the ball ceases. A baseball, which is dislodged by incidental contact with an inanimate object or another person, before momentum has ceased, is not possessed. Incidental contact with another person is contact that is not intended by the other person. The first person to pick up a loose ball and secure it becomes its possessor.”

You catch it, it's yours.

Hitting a 430’ HR is outstanding. Hitting a 14:1 parlay (using a PROXIE to place the BET)…….PRICELESS!

Forum List

Back