Ohio passes Stand Your Ground bill

The dispatcher told him they didn't need him to do that and if he would have stopped following him he would have been back at his truck not going down the sidewalk.

He went to the front of the building to copy an address of where he was when he lost track of Martin to inform the police when they got there. As he was walking back to his truck, Martin was hiding from him, jumped out and attacked him. Need to hear the dispatcher phone call, just ask, I have it right here in my Zimmerman folder.

No he didn't that is a lie.

And you base that on what? I base it on the recording of the phone call he had with dispatch. The dispatcher asked if he was chasing Martin because you can clearly hear Zimmerman breathing heavy, the phone scraping his chin. Zimmerman responded that he was following Martin. The dispatcher told him that was unnecessary. Within seconds, the phone stopped scraping, his breathing began to slow down, he eventually returned to his normal quiet tone of voice. There was no possible way Zimmerman could have been running and continued the phone call with the police.

The dispatcher told him they didn't need him to do that and if he would have stopped following him he would have been back at his truck not going down the sidewalk.
Are you still on the Trayvon/zimmerman lies?

SO sick of your lie.

Zimmerman wasn't even following the violent Trayvon after dispatch said that he didn't to. THIS IS CLEARLY FUCKING HEARD ON THE dispatch recording. Once told that following the violent criminal wasn't needed, Zimmerman stopped following and instead went about looking for a house number so the cops would know where to meet him. AND as a fyi, even if Zimmerman had decided to continue to follow the violent thug, he would have still been in his legal right---but he didn't, he simply just told dispatch "ok" and started looking for a house number when asked for one.

During this time, the violent criminal Trayvon circled around listened to Zimmerman talk to dispatch and waited till Zimmerman got off the phone. As soon as Zimmerman hung up with the cops, Trayvon attacked Zimmmerman from behind like he had attacked the school bus driver only weeks before.

None, because when someone black kills someone white they are arrested and headed to prison.
History tells a different story, OJ.

Was OJ arrested? A racist tried to plant evidence on OJ, that is the only reason he isn't in prison.
Thats a lie----no one planted evidence on OJ.

Sure they did, did you even watch the trial?

OJ did the crime--and even the gloves were his. HIS racist PREJUDICE black jury allowed this violent criminal to get away with murdering two innocent people.

How many racist white juries have allowed whites to get away with raping, beating, lynching and murdering black folks? Btw the glove didn't fit.
His racist black inept attorney played on their racism and PREJUDICE and lack of morals and became a household name (it had nothing to do with if the gloves don't fit, you have to acquit nonsense.) I watched the trial -----and listen to the jurists comments after the trial. some of them a-holes are even admitting that they got OJ off because he was black and they did it in retaliation for a drunk black beligerent man who was being shown on the news at the time being knocked back down by cops when refusing to be arrested by cops--sorry famous case just don't remember his name right now. I watched the black male jurist give the black liberation fist pump to OJ and I watched the black jurists make up false nonsense about white jurists like the one nicknamed strawberry shortcake stepping on their toes in order to have them removed.

Stop playing the race card----------its dishonest.

Turtle Shit, you are just a racist, dishonest hag. Johnnie Cochran was world known before the OJ trial. Racist like you sit back when you see injustice bring done to black folks, take the Rodney King trial for instance i bet you claimed he deserved and made every excuse in the world to defend those cops. A person just like you sat on the jury in the Emmitt Till case and allowed JW Milam and Roy Bryant to walk free. So you can go to hell with that OJ bullshit.

CCW has nothing to do with this.
If you see the police committing a crime, such as beating an unarmed person, you have the authority to arrest the police.
If they resist, since they are armed, you pretty much have no alternative to shooting them.

And police illegally beating someone is extremely common.
You do remember Rodney King, right?
I have seen it hundreds of times.
We all have.

You mean the video that the police used as evidence that found the officers not-guilty?

You know nothing about this subject. First of all, if you see an officer doing something illegal, all you can do is report it to the officers supervisor, the prosecutor, or take the video to the media. You do not have the right to use a firearm against a police officer under any circumstance. Police do beat people who are not complying with their orders. It doesn't matter if they are armed or not.

A CCW holder needs to be totally informed of any situation before using deadly force. For instance, I see a woman seemingly fighting a man on top of her. I pull my gun out and shoot him. Then it turns out the man was her husband, and he was holding her down because she had a seizure. I'm going to prison for manslaughter or murder.

If Andre Hill had a gun he would have had the right to shoot the officer.

No, you never have the right to shoot at a police officer. Never.

That is totally and completely wrong!
Police have no more immunity for any crime they commit than anyone.
Everyone is always authorized to shoot any police officer involved in a crime because they are armed while committing the crime, therefore are a deadly threat.
You can't just arrest them, so if they are committing a rape, robbery, or any crime at all, you pretty much HAVE to kill them in order to stop the crime.
And police have a long record of committing far more crimes than the average person.
They are heavily involved with drugs, prostitution, extortion, suicide, taking bribes, murder, theft, etc.
And there certainly are instances of cops being convicted of rape.

Police do not have a long record of committing crimes. Where do you get your BS from? A CCW holder must always surrender to the orders of a police officer. That's our law. When you get pulled over by an officer, the first thing out of your mouth is to inform the officer that you are armed. That's our law. You must follow all instructions of a police officer to disarm you. That's our law.

If you see the police committing a crime, such as beating an unarmed person, you have the authority to arrest the police.
If they resist, since they are armed, you pretty much have no alternative to shooting them.

We all have.

67552-full.jpg

If you haven't seen it yourself, then here it is.
Now you can't say you have never seen police illegal beating someone.
And no matter the reason, it is still a felony, committed while armed, so then justifies shooting the cop, if you are there.
Rodney king was a habitual drunk/on drugs driver who refused to be arrested or obey lawful orders. His two friends obey the cops and were not knocked down or hit. See how this works?

This said, the video that the media showed over and over had been altered in order to manipulate the masses. Seems you haven't been smart enough to figure this out and now trying to justify attacking cops based on an alter video of king, lies told about the violent thug travon, and even how poor little OJ was innocent when he wasn't. Ever thought that you might just extremely gullible?

The police likely are the single most violent group in the whole country, and are the greatest source of crime.
All dictatorship take over through the use of police violence, and the US likely has always been at least partly a dictatorship, and most certainly is one now.
As evidence, all we have to do is look how minorities have been treated, like Blacks as slaves, natives massacred, kids drafted for illegal wars, Prohibition, the War on Drugs, parking tickets, 3 Strikes, etc.
None of it is remotely legal.
Police do not care, as long as they are paid.

He went to the front of the building to copy an address of where he was when he lost track of Martin to inform the police when they got there.

Bullshit, there are only 3 streets in that little complex so that is some bullshit.

As he was walking back to his truck, Martin was hiding from him, jumped out and attacked him. Need to hear the dispatcher phone call, just ask, I have it right here in my Zimmerman folder.

So of he jumped out and attacked how did he exchange words with him before the attack?

In a hostile situation what person has a gun on them and when they come face to face with the person they are following pulls out their cellphone.

Bullshit, there are only 3 streets in that little complex so that is some bullshit.

What difference does that make? It doesn't matter if there were two streets or twenty. He was behind the buildings and didn't know the address. So he continued to walk to the front of the building to get the address, walked back, and that's when the little hood attacked him.

So of he jumped out and attacked how did he exchange words with him before the attack?

In a hostile situation what person has a gun on them and when they come face to face with the person they are following pulls out their cellphone.

I don't even understand what you're asking here. What does the cellphone have to do with it. Zimmerman was going to this truck to drive to the store. As a CCW holder, he had his gun with him which was a common thing for him to do. He spotted Martin and called the police as a suspicious character who fit the description of suspects who were breaking into homes in that complex.

We all have.

You mean the video that the police used as evidence that found the officers not-guilty?

You know nothing about this subject. First of all, if you see an officer doing something illegal, all you can do is report it to the officers supervisor, the prosecutor, or take the video to the media. You do not have the right to use a firearm against a police officer under any circumstance. Police do beat people who are not complying with their orders. It doesn't matter if they are armed or not.

A CCW holder needs to be totally informed of any situation before using deadly force. For instance, I see a woman seemingly fighting a man on top of her. I pull my gun out and shoot him. Then it turns out the man was her husband, and he was holding her down because she had a seizure. I'm going to prison for manslaughter or murder.

That is totally and completely wrong.
Police do not exist in the constitution or any legal document.
They are just ordinary people who are paid paid to do a job like anyone else.
Any law that some legislator would try to pass that would change that, would be totally against the constitution.

police have no authority to beat anyone except in defense if they are being attacked.
Beating people to force compliance is totally illegal and the cop then has NO protection under the law, at all. A cop is only a cop as long as they follow the law. Beating someone who has no weapon, makes the cop a criminal in commission of any armed felony and NEEDS to be shot.

Shooting a man on top of a woman would be murder because there is no evidence it is necessary.
But if you tell the man to get off the woman and instead they draw gun, then you can and do shoot them, even if they are a cop.

You seem to think a uniform is immunity, and it is not.
It is the other way around.
By accepting our tax money, police are required to be subservient to us.

The police likely are the single most violent group in the whole country, and are the greatest source of crime.
All dictatorship take over through the use of police violence, and the US likely has always been at least partly a dictatorship, and most certainly is one now.
As evidence, all we have to do is look how minorities have been treated, like Blacks as slaves, natives massacred, kids drafted for illegal wars, Prohibition, the War on Drugs, parking tickets, 3 Strikes, etc.

You don't make the laws. If you think something is illegal, that's your opinion, not a fact. Laws are written by our representatives. You don't get to make your own laws in this country. They are written in stone.

None, because when someone black kills someone white they are arrested and headed to prison.
History tells a different story, OJ.

Was OJ arrested? A racist tried to plant evidence on OJ, that is the only reason he isn't in prison.
Thats a lie----no one planted evidence on OJ.

Sure they did, did you even watch the trial?

OJ did the crime--and even the gloves were his. HIS racist PREJUDICE black jury allowed this violent criminal to get away with murdering two innocent people.

How many racist white juries have allowed whites to get away with raping, beating, lynching and murdering black folks? Btw the glove didn't fit.
His racist black inept attorney played on their racism and PREJUDICE and lack of morals and became a household name (it had nothing to do with if the gloves don't fit, you have to acquit nonsense.) I watched the trial -----and listen to the jurists comments after the trial. some of them a-holes are even admitting that they got OJ off because he was black and they did it in retaliation for a drunk black beligerent man who was being shown on the news at the time being knocked back down by cops when refusing to be arrested by cops--sorry famous case just don't remember his name right now. I watched the black male jurist give the black liberation fist pump to OJ and I watched the black jurists make up false nonsense about white jurists like the one nicknamed strawberry shortcake stepping on their toes in order to have them removed.

Stop playing the race card----------its dishonest.

Turtle Shit, you are just a racist, dishonest hag. Johnnie Cochran was world known before the OJ trial. Racist like you sit back when you see injustice bring done to black folks, take the Rodney King trial for instance i bet you claimed he deserved and made every excuse in the world to defend those cops. A person just like you sat on the jury in the Emmitt Till case and allowed JW Milam and Roy Bryant to walk free. So you can go to hell with that OJ bullshit.
OH boy, I'm racist for knowing the facts? Hun, you lie to yourself and others trying to justify blacks attacking cops and others. It's sick and sorry idiot, but this goes beyond just being racist on your part but so prejudice that you can't even see the truth.

I research idiot---everything. I researched the Oj trial--hell I watched most all of it. OJ's jury was like you racist, prejudice, and to stupid to see the long term consequence or care. Hell two of them admitted that they let OJ off because of Rodney KIng years later. Cochran was shit for attorney, but he figured out that STUPID PREJUDICE ( not to be confused with the term racist) would let off a violent celebrity murderer if he were the same color as they.

You want to talk KING? Violent habitual drug/druggy arrested both before and after for driving while intoxicated puttting everyone's life in danger (including other blacks)........he was arrested with two other people in the car. They compiled and the cops didn't have to hit them, King drunk and HIgh AGAIN, refused. The video that the media showed over and over and over had been altered by the media in order manipulate fools such as yourself. The real video was shown in court hence why the cops were cleared but I think you are to prejudice and ignorant to ever accept the truth.

You sit and you toss out the race card when confronted with the facts--there is nothing that I have said that isn't easily verifiable...and I have corrected you multiple time but all you do is cover your ears and scream racist and call me names so let me call you a few in return. You are a moron to stupid to grasp facts---you are just a PREDIJUCE idiot so wrapped in trying to justify attacking cops which puts everyone in danger that you will never admit any facts no matter how blatant.

You are tool and fool....and nothing more.

Oh you may want to try figure the differnece between being a racist and being predijuice is..I know that they have been rewritting these terms over the last few decades----but you may want to try to learn how stupid you have to be to allow your color to hide the truth from you.

Last edited:

You don't make the laws. If you think something is illegal, that's your opinion, not a fact. Laws are written by our representatives. You don't get to make your own laws in this country. They are written in stone.

And this law states that if someone is threatening you where you are legally permitted to be, you can shoot them in self defense.

What difference does that make? It doesn't matter if there were two streets or twenty. He was behind the buildings and didn't know the address. So he continued to walk to the front of the building to get the address, walked back, and that's when the little hood attacked him.

I don't even understand what you're asking here. What does the cellphone have to do with it. Zimmerman was going to this truck to drive to the store. As a CCW holder, he had his gun with him which was a common thing for him to do. He spotted Martin and called the police as a suspicious character who fit the description of suspects who were breaking into homes in that complex.

Totally wrong.
It is clear from the maps that Zimmerman ran to get in front of Martin, to cut him off.
Martin delayed once out of sight, by making a cellphone call to his girl friend.
Not something a person in ambush would have done.

zimmappath2.jpg

Zimmerman could not have gotten an address where he went, between the back yards of the houses.

That is totally and completely wrong.
Police do not exist in the constitution or any legal document.
They are just ordinary people who are paid paid to do a job like anyone else.
Any law that some legislator would try to pass that would change that, would be totally against the constitution.

police have no authority to beat anyone except in defense if they are being attacked.
Beating people to force compliance is totally illegal and the cop then has NO protection under the law, at all. A cop is only a cop as long as they follow the law. Beating someone who has no weapon, makes the cop a criminal in commission of any armed felony and NEEDS to be shot.

Shooting a man on top of a woman would be murder because there is no evidence it is necessary.
But if you tell the man to get off the woman and instead they draw gun, then you can and do shoot them, even if they are a cop.

You seem to think a uniform is immunity, and it is not.
It is the other way around.
By accepting our tax money, police are required to be subservient to us.

Our US Constitution is for federal, not city or state. Cities decide they need a police force, and our representatives give them legal authority over all of us, so yes, they have immunity to things we as citizens would get arrested for.

Police do have the authority to beat a person for non-compliance. They are not ordinary people once they have that uniform and badge on. What do you want them to do with a suspect that is not complying to their orders, say "Okay, maybe you can comply next time we see you!"

Totally wrong.
It is clear from the maps that Zimmerman ran to get in front of Martin, to cut him off.
Martin delayed once out of sight, by making a cellphone call to his girl friend.
Not something a person in ambush would have done.

zimmappath2.jpg

Zimmerman could not have gotten an address where he went, between the back yards of the houses.

And this law states that if someone is threatening you where you are legally permitted to be, you can shoot them in self defense.

Yes it does, but that doesn't apply to authority. When it comes to CCW's and authority, you must surrender to all demands by that authority.

Yes it does, but that doesn't apply to authority. When it comes to CCW's and authority, you must surrender to all demands by that authority.

Not when they are trying to kill you for being where you are legally permitted to be.

Not when they are trying to kill you for being where you are legally permitted to be.

Nobody is going to kill you if you comply with their orders. If police approach you with a gun, you just do as they say and you have nothing to worry about. It may be a case of mistaken identity. You don't know. You just do as they say and let them figure it out once you are handcuffed.

Nobody is going to kill you if you comply with their orders. If police approach you with a gun, you just do as they say and you have nothing to worry about. It may be a case of mistaken identity. You don't know. You just do as they say and let them figure it out once you are handcuffed.

Andre Hill was complying with orders.

“Only cowards would pass and sign a bill that has been proven to disproportionately harm Black people,” said House Minority Leader Emilia Sykes, an Akron Democrat, in a statement. “Only cowards would support a bill that allows people to shoot first and ask questions later. The blood of the lives lost from the signing and passage of this bill rest solely on those who supported it.”

Oh boo-fucking-hoo, Emelia. Leave it to a contemptible democrat like you to make such a racist and insulting remark implying that now white people are going to run rampant shooting innocent blacks and minorities. You don't give a FLYING CRAP about all of the innocent people harmed and killed every day because they were barred from defending themselves from the people you protect.

Forum List

Back