Donald thinks Mike Pence will be his savior

I think he really does believe this. Pure delusion.

Pence just doesn't have any power here.

Pence knows that too - But he could definitely be head cheerleader for tomorrow's clown show by The Sedition Caucus (aka The Dirty Dozen).
I just found out it was Pence who asked a judge to toss the Goober Gohmert lawsuits. He knew that was BS too.
Boy is Donald ever gonna be mad when Mikey doesn't pull a rabbit out of his hat! :)

Pence knows that too - But he could definitely be head cheerleader for tomorrow's clown show by The Sedition Caucus (aka The Dirty Dozen).
I just found out it was Pence who asked a judge to toss the Goober Gohmert lawsuits. He knew that was BS too.
Boy is Donald ever gonna be mad when Mikey doesn't pull a rabbit out of his hat! :)
My guess is that he's going to give them some kind of nod, or even go along with the two-hour meeting/debate thing. So he'd take it as far as he can without making a historic fool of himself.

Chances of that working are 50/50 at best.

Apparently he believes Mike will open a secret envelope tomorrow announcing four more years for Trump! :113:

Just saw a sigment on CNN where a reporter covering the Georgia runoff election was asking Trump supporters about the presidential election. All but one were absolutely convinced he was going to be president for another four years. I sure would love it if they would find these people on the 21st and ask them again.

My guess is that he's going to give them some kind of nod, or even go along with the two-hour meeting/debate thing. So he'd take it as far as he can without making a historic fool of himself.

SCOTUS would toss it immediately if he tried. Pencey Bear knows he can't do that for Da Mob Boss and he has his eye on a run in 2024.

Apparently he believes Mike will open a secret envelope tomorrow announcing four more years for Trump! :113:

Just saw a sigment on CNN where a reporter covering the Georgia runoff election was asking Trump supporters about the presidential election. All but one were absolutely convinced he was going to be president for another four years. I sure would love it if they would find these people on the 21st and ask them again.

Yep, it's disturbing as hell that at least 15 and maybe 20% of the country believe Dear Leader will be the one who takes the oath on 1-20. Hell, we see these clowns right here on a daily basis!

SCOTUS would toss it immediately if he tried. Pencey Bear knows he can't do that for Da Mob Boss and he has his eye on a run in 2024.
Well, that's the problem. He can't win without the Trumpsters, so he'd have to have his hand spanked by the Supes to keep the sheep happy. And, of course, that looks terrible to everyone else.

That's a no-win situation right there.

Well, that's the problem. He can't win without the Trumpsters, so he'd have to have his hand spanked by the Supes to keep the sheep happy. And, of course, that looks terrible to everyone else.

That's a no-win situation right there.

One would think that after 60-some court losses he'd be tired of losing. And that after all the failed phone calls to get millions of votes tossed he'd be embarrassed, but apparently not. BLOATUS will leave the White House as truly THE biggest loser in US Political History.

4fdvyf.jpg

Forum List

Back