Ohio&Pa- HIGHEST jobless rates in nation- LIBRUL UTOPIA!

Thanks! Oh, and thanks for flocking to every single thread I make to throw insults out.. It shows all of you libruls crazed obsession with me.. LOL- That and making NUMEROUS threads in the flamer zone all dedicated to me.. Crazy loons.. My own fan club , right here on the USMB! I couldn't have done it without your help! :eusa_clap:

You're pre-election threads gave me a lot of belly laughs :lol: Thanks ;)

If they cannot sustain a profit how critical could they possibly be? And why would eliminating the wasteful nonessentials that you would in reorganization hutr them?

Very. The wages they pay flow into local economies that would be ghost towns without it, causing all manner of small business failures.

They are vital to helping with the trade imbalance, internationally.

They are vital to raw materials producers and sub assembly manufacturers.

Part two:

One man's waste is another man's customer. And it's not waste, in fact. It was being on the wrong path at the wrong time. US auto makers were the envy and highly-copied. Every maker yearned for Pickup Truck and SUV windfall profits, in the range of $5000 per vehicle, compared to about $800 for a family sedan.

Then gas prices go through the roof, and they're left holding 100s of acres of product that are suddenly market losers. Dealers are losing blood. Credit guarantees have to be made to push some stale products off the lots. It was a nightmare that caught them on their heals.

And re-orgs do not fix that. Just keeping creditors at bay for a time would have done shit. They need money, lots of it, to get back in the game we have today. And they did, with remarkable acumen and lightning speed. Chrysler especially, in partnership with Fiat, is doing amazing stuff and coming back to be a serious player on the global stage. Merely one example of how quickly American Know-How can get back on top after being too far behind to get there without our help.

And the industry will pay us back dividends in employment, foriegn sales, GDP growth, profits, huge purchases from third-party parts suppliers, etc. We'll get it back and more, in many, MANY multiples.

Last edited:
Del, with all of your connections to the power elite of this board, could you find out if LadyGS is in fact Warrior (warbler) posting in drag? Some people are saying s/he is.

I wasnt sure I could respect you any less, but you found a way with this nuts conspiracy theory. Good job.

i'm sure he'll cry himself to sleep.

i know i would...

Id be surprised if he did. It would be pretty pathetic. But i like hearing myself say things sometimes:)

can we look forward to more threads like this from ladypooflinger and her sidekick- Wehrwolfen for the next 4 yrs?

^^^^ Grampy pays mad attention to me continuously.. Another librul nut who made an entire thread dedicated to me.

ummm..... perhaps because you're a troll who doesn't make very accurate election predictions :eusa_whistle:

So it's my fault you flock to every single thread I make, every single day.. and even made an entire thread with my name on it, BEFORE THE ELECTION, all because I was wrong about Romney winning?? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLSHIT METER---------> Off the chain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can we look forward to more threads like this from ladypooflinger and her sidekick- Wehrwolfen for the next 4 yrs?

Are you planning to continue adding nothing to the conversation for the next 4 years? Because then I wouldn't be surprised if we did.

nah, sooner or later she'll get caught shoplifting nair out of walmart and they'll revoke her parole

I never really noticed her until she started doing end zone dances (multiple threads claiming imminent victory) before the elections were over. apparently she's been a member since early 2011. Might be those election prediction threads, that went horribly horribly wrong, that brought her to my attn ;)

Lol, the black man has let himself down, that's what you get when elect a community organizer as president. Our financial mess lays at the feet of the people that voted for him.

said the person who has been here 2+ yrs w/ 153 posts :eusa_eh:

Thank you for making my last point. Your response added nothing to the conversation. What does his post count have to do with anything he said?

^^^^ Grampy pays mad attention to me continuously.. Another librul nut who made an entire thread dedicated to me.

ummm..... perhaps because you're a troll who doesn't make very accurate election predictions :eusa_whistle:

So it's my fault you flock to every single thread I make, every single day.. and even made an entire thread with my name on it, BEFORE THE ELECTION, all because I was wrong about Romney winning?? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're one of the BIGGEST attn hores on the board, ESPECIALLY pre-election, and wonder why people pay you notice. :eusa_eh: :lol: You made your bed, now lie in it :thup:

Lol, the black man has let himself down, that's what you get when elect a community organizer as president. Our financial mess lays at the feet of the people that voted for him.

Thank you for making my last point. Your response added nothing to the conversation. What does his post count have to do with anything he said?

think about it dummy. Why would an unused rw acct suddenly become active after the rw's took a beating at the polls and there was a mass "run away from the forum" by rw's? :eusa_eh:

Glad to help. :)

If they cannot sustain a profit how critical could they possibly be? And why would eliminating the wasteful nonessentials that you would in reorganization hutr them?

Very. The wages they pay flow into local economies that would be ghost towns without it, causing all manner of small business failures.

They are vital to helping with the trade imbalance, internationally.

They are vital to raw materials producers and sub assembly manufacturers.

Part two:

One man's waste is another man's customer. And it's not waste, in fact. It was being on the wrong path at the wrong time. US auto makers were the envy and highly-copied. Every maker yearned for Pickup Truck and SUV windfall profits, in the range of $5000 per vehicle, compared to about $800 for a family sedan.

Then gas prices go through the roof, and they're left holding 100s of acres of product that are suddenly market losers. Dealers are losing blood. Credit guarantees have to be made to push some stale products off the lots. It was a nightmare that caught them on their heals.

And re-orgs do not fix that. Just keeping creditors at bay for a time would have done shit. They need money, lots of it, to get back in the game we have today. And they did, with remarkable acumen and lightning speed. Chrysler especially, in partnership with Fiat, is doing amazing stuff and coming back to be a serious player on the global stage. Merely one example of how quickly American Know-How can get back on top after being too far behind to get there without our help.

And the industry will pay us back dividends in employment, foriegn sales, GDP growth, profits, huge purchases from third-party parts suppliers, etc. We'll get it back and more, in many, MANY multiples.

How is having a failing business model going to help in any of the areas you've pointed out? They need the reorganization to address the problems with their model. If they don't change, we are just kicking the can down the road and those companies will be lost to other companies who can do what needs to be done for a profit.

Other companies, even foreign ones, don't have the problems producing Vehicles in the US that those involved in the bail out did and still do. Why do you think that is?

You're one of the BIGGEST attn hores on the board, ESPECIALLY pre-election, and wonder why people pay you notice. :eusa_eh: :lol: You made your bed, now lie in it :thup:

HORES???? LMFAO WTF?!

< Twirls in her new pretty dress> Mmmhmm.. I'd like to first thank my fans in this thread who continually make all of my posts- threads, in the top 10 daily post count. I'd like to also thank these same Stalkers for my own threads with my name in bright lights! Yes, I'm an attention whore because I make threads and force these morons to come here and post over and over- insult after insult.. Then I remote access their computers and , go to the Flame Zone and create MAD threads all with my name on them!! LOL

Wooooo, I'm talented and popular ;-)

He's an old geeze, literally.. and totally senile. Try to overlook him.

Then school me. Can the empty rhetoric and explain the economic principles in which you think me ignorant.

I'm on pins and needles.

All communities contain a range of income earners, from the destitute to the rich. Prices within that community are based on supply and demand. When a disportionate percentage of community members are at the higher end of the income scale, they drive prices higher, and those at the lower end of the income scale suffer in their ability to maintain their own standard of living.

Perhaps you have noted that prices in wealthy communities are higher, in just about every regard, than nearby communities that do not have that wealth.

This is not necessarily a bad thing for the community, if the community economy is thriving and jobs are available for those at the lower end, because the thriving economy lifts all boats, and even those at the lower end benefit to some degree.

If the federal government steps in and aids the union workers with the high paid jobs, in a non-thriving economy, those unaffected workers, and those on fixed incomes in the community suffer because of prices being held up by those workers saved by the government. There is no free lunch.

In the auto industry bailout, union workers won, while most non union workers were thrown under the bus. Do you really believe they benefitted from the bail out?

link?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...toD4DQ&usg=AFQjCNGbVeroHTbGOaW9nPSaUdBQJFKeKg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...n4HwAQ&usg=AFQjCNEtPmwXCd3AeGVnDlDSqP2tcVaosg

HORES???? LMFAO WTF?!

< Twirls in her new pretty dress> Mmmhmm.. I'd like to first thank my fans in this thread who continually make all of my posts- threads, in the top 10 daily post count. I'd like to also thank these same Stalkers for my own threads with my name in bright lights! Yes, I'm an attention whore because I make threads and force these morons to come here and post over and over- insult after insult.. Then I remote access their computers and , go to the Flame Zone and create MAD threads all with my name on them!! LOL

I was trying to get the idea across w/o being to mean to you missy. (you CLAIM that you're young :doubt: so...)

All communities contain a range of income earners, from the destitute to the rich. Prices within that community are based on supply and demand. When a disportionate percentage of community members are at the higher end of the income scale, they drive prices higher, and those at the lower end of the income scale suffer in their ability to maintain their own standard of living.

Perhaps you have noted that prices in wealthy communities are higher, in just about every regard, than nearby communities that do not have that wealth.

This is not necessarily a bad thing for the community, if the community economy is thriving and jobs are available for those at the lower end, because the thriving economy lifts all boats, and even those at the lower end benefit to some degree.

If the federal government steps in and aids the union workers with the high paid jobs, in a non-thriving economy, those unaffected workers, and those on fixed incomes in the community suffer because of prices being held up by those workers saved by the government. There is no free lunch.

In the auto industry bailout, union workers won, while most non union workers were thrown under the bus. Do you really believe they benefitted from the bail out?

link?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...toD4DQ&usg=AFQjCNGbVeroHTbGOaW9nPSaUdBQJFKeKg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...n4HwAQ&usg=AFQjCNEtPmwXCd3AeGVnDlDSqP2tcVaosg

FAIL!!! a "search" is not a link.

*** edit- my apologies. They didn't look like links, they looked like google search results.

Last edited:

HORES???? LMFAO WTF?!

I was trying to get the idea across w/o being to mean to you missy. (you CLAIM that you're young :doubt: so...)

:lol: He makes threads calling me a whore and a c__t and he's trying to get something across to me without being mean???? No, you got shown to be an obsessed LOSER who stalks every one of my threads, posting over and over.. even making threads about me.. Then you blamed me for you doing that.. LOL

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!! Whackos

He's an old geeze, literally.. and totally senile. Try to overlook him.

LGS made 153 posts in a day or two PRE-ELECTION :razz: Not that way now huh? :( :lol:

Wow, you're starting to seriously freak me out.. You're so obsessed with me that you look for my post count daily????? REALLY?? Who the fuck does shit like that?? HONESTLY??? Dude, back the fuck off.. you're overboard .. Get a fucking life.. I'm not it.

Forum List

Back