Ohio&Pa- HIGHEST jobless rates in nation- LIBRUL UTOPIA!

Yeah why let them file for bankruptcy and reorganize like every other failed business.

Better to use the auto industry to buy union votes.

Two words:

Critical
Industry

So if it's a critical industry, how is allowing them to reorganize through legal bankrupcy going to hurt them?

It would place them at a competitive disadvantage with their critical industry counterparts in Germany, Japan, Korea and elsewhere, which all enjoy substantial government subsidies.

Moreover, re-orgs do not save jobs. They merely save what parts of the company still have value in the hope they can pay creditors and have a little profit left over to slowly come back, to a degree, hopefully. (Romney's core competency)

You'll note, if you study markets and companies, that companies that go Chapter 11 rarely if ever come back to be strong market players, much less globally dominate players needed to create vital jobs in many states, help with trade imbalances, or being one of 7 critical global industries that our economy and well being depend on to the extent they're defined as CRITICAL INDUSTRIES.

Del, with all of your connections to the power elite of this board, could you find out if LadyGS is in fact Warrior (warbler) posting in drag? Some people are saying s/he is.

Two words:

Critical
Industry

So if it's a critical industry, how is allowing them to reorganize through legal bankrupcy going to hurt them?

It would place them at a competitive disadvantage with their critical industry counterparts in Germany, Japan, Korea and elsewhere, which all enjoy substantial government subsidies.Moreover, re-orgs do not save jobs. They merely save what parts of the company still have value in the hope they can pay creditors and have a little profit left over to slowly come back, to a degree, hopefully. (Romney's core competency)

You'll note, if you study markets and companies, that companies that go Chapter 11 rarely if ever come back to be strong market players, much less globally dominate players needed to create vital jobs in many states, help with trade imbalances, or being one of 7 critical global industries that our economy and well being depend on to the extent they're defined as CRITICAL INDUSTRIES.

And there you have it subsidize, subsidize, subsidize...the solution to every failure known to man.

You morons in those swing states asked for it and you're getting it.. More news comes out every single day.. You IDIOTS were sold a bunch of snake oil and lapped it up like good little gubmint addicted doggies.. Now it's time to lie in the bed you BEGGED for.

Surprise! Jobless Claims Up 78,000 Week After Election; PA, OH Worst Hit

Party of No will ensure those job numbers get worse to punish the Black man in the WH, if you buy into the con logic that a president goes out and finds each worker a job while they sit their butt on the couch watching tv. LOL!!

I've never seen someone so excited that other people are losing their jobs.

It's called IRONY , Zombie.. LOL You dumbazz libruls are your own worst enemy.. I've said it a hundred times and it's true! YOU FUCK YOURSELVES..NO need for vibes, hand jobs, head.. Hell, you can lie in your own piss and have a literal fuck me fest! :razz:

Enjoy~

^ ^ ^ And LadySpamSlinger wonders why most here wouldn't piss in her mouth if her teeth were on fire.

It would place them at a competitive disadvantage with their critical industry counterparts in Germany, Japan, Korea and elsewhere, which all enjoy substantial government subsidies.Moreover, re-orgs do not save jobs. They merely save what parts of the company still have value in the hope they can pay creditors and have a little profit left over to slowly come back, to a degree, hopefully. (Romney's core competency)

And there you have it subsidize, subsidize, subsidize...the solution to every failure known to man.

Other countries subsidize their auto industries. They're critical, and pay back in multiples. Look at Japan. Or Germany. Or the strength of manufacturing in South Korea. They use government subsidies to grow their industries and make their vital industries more competitive on the global stage. We would have been STUPID (another Romney core competency) had we not rescued ours.

Period. It wasn;t even a choice. We had to do it, and to the shagrin of the Rightie Minions, it worked fabulously. Sorry if that fucked up your delusion. But it had to be done.

Last edited:
Del, with all of your connections to the power elite of this board, could you find out if LadyGS is in fact Warrior (warbler) posting in drag? Some people are saying s/he is.

i have no connections to the power elite of this board, but since warbler is already posting in drag, my guess would be that trannycumflinger is an asswipe of a different color

i have no connections to the power elite of this board, but since warbler is already posting in drag, my guess would be that trannycumflinger is an asswipe of a different color

true. All she does is fling poo all day like a Ingraham or Malkin wannabe

Go ahead.. HIT THE RED FLAG BUTTON.. Turn me in.. DO IT... Fucking idiots get bested by a Conservative girl on a daily basis.. THEY ALL run to my threads hurling insults and hatred.. They can't ever win and it drives them NUTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.. So now I'm Warrior???????? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

MODS-- I turn myself in.. Do an IP check.. run whatever you need to.

It's called IRONY , Zombie.. LOL You dumbazz libruls are your own worst enemy.. I've said it a hundred times and it's true! YOU FUCK YOURSELVES..NO need for vibes, hand jobs, head.. Hell, you can lie in your own piss and have a literal fuck me fest! :razz:

Enjoy~

^ ^ ^ And LadySpamSlinger wonders why most here wouldn't piss in her mouth if her teeth were on fire.

Actually, "DOT.COM" who started an entire thread ion me due to his obsession- I don't care what you old liberal gramps think. LOL

Enjoy~

Actually, "DOT.COM" who started an entire thread ion me due to his obsession- I don't care what you old liberal gramps think. LOL

thats the problem w/ "you people" (young, emo, Repubs). You disregard, out of hand, advice from moderates in your own party (the few that remained). Thats one of the reasons you got your asses handed to you on Tuesday. Three more Dem seats in the senate :cool:

Last edited:

thats the problem w/ "you people" (young, emo, Repubs). You disregard, out of hand, advice from moderates in your own party. Thats one of the reasons you got your asses handed to you on Tuesday. Three more Dem seats in the senate :cool:

WTF does that have to do with your obsession of me Gramps?

thats the problem w/ "you people" (young, emo, Repubs). You disregard, out of hand, advice from moderates in your own party. Thats one of the reasons you got your asses handed to you on Tuesday. Three more Dem seats in the senate :cool:

WTF does that have to do with your obsession of me Gramps?

ummm..... it might be the fact that you paper the board w/ threads while you're logged-on. At least you did pre-election ;) :razz:

Last edited:

Enjoy~

There is a kind of bittersweet joy in seeing people suffer their own consequences. Elections have consequences didn't you know.

A kid asked me to buy a candybar for a fundraiser. I said "I'm sorry but my taxes are so high supporting people on welfare, I can't afford to buy a candybar." Consequences.

Go ahead.. HIT THE RED FLAG BUTTON.. Turn me in.. DO IT... Fucking idiots get bested by a Conservative girl on a daily basis.. THEY ALL run to my threads hurling insults and hatred.. They can't ever win and it drives them NUTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.. So now I'm Warrior???????? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

MODS-- I turn myself in.. Do an IP check.. run whatever you need to.

Running to your threads/posts is human nature. That most of us are appalled by the carnage of a serious car wreck few of us avert our vision.

It's starting to sound like a mindless "reality" TV show in here. Jesus, ya'll.

Forum List

Back