Ohio&Pa- HIGHEST jobless rates in nation- LIBRUL UTOPIA!

it's what she does

that, and welsh on internet bets. :lol:

And what it that you do other than troll through and mock people?

Oh I forget...you post ostrich pictures as avatars and join in on piling on people because on your own you're one big, useless LOSER!

LOL!! The signature is on my profile.. everyone can see it so the librul shitfest can rot.. Whiners, Liars, and Dopes.. Oh my!

you are what you are, tranny. :lol:

CELBRATE GOOD TIMEZ~ WooooOOOhOOOooo How do you like those Union jobs now???

I like them a lot. Folks who are higher-paid spend more into their local economies, driving up demand that adds more jobs still. Non unon workers, who are paid less on average, create fewer jobs, obviously.

So you gotta wonder how MI and OH would be doing without the auto industry jobs we saved by helping out US Auto-makers. Add a million or so formerly high-paid workers to the unemployment rolls, both losing the money they'd spend back into their states, and burdening UI costs? It would be nightmare for MI and OH, not to mention surrounding states.

I shudder to think how bad things would be had we followed the advice of Romney, and then elected that disconnected dim wit to the highest office in this or any land.

Hope the auto workers have a valid passport

I like them a lot. Folks who are higher-paid spend more into their local economies, driving up demand that adds more jobs still. Non unon workers, who are paid less on average, create fewer jobs, obviously.

So you gotta wonder how MI and OH would be doing without the auto industry jobs we saved by helping out US Auto-makers. Add a million or so formerly high-paid workers to the unemployment rolls, both losing the money they'd spend back into their states, and burdening UI costs? It would be nightmare for MI and OH, not to mention surrounding states.

I shudder to think how bad things would be had we followed the advice of Romney, and then elected that disconnected dim wit to the highest office in this or any land.

Yeah why let them file for bankruptcy and reorganize like every other failed business.

Better to use the auto industry to buy union votes.

it's what she does

that, and welsh on internet bets. :lol:

And what it that you do other than troll through and mock people?

Oh I forget...you post ostrich pictures as avatars and join in on piling on people because on your own you're one big, useless LOSER!

tissue?

Why did one slip out of the crotch of your pants? I'm sorry...that was a sock not a tissue. My bad...

Last edited:

Yeah why let them file for bankruptcy and reorganize like every other failed business.

Indeed. The face of Chicagoland politics.. Pay to play. Meanwhile the American economy is in the shitter with a double dip recession just over the horizon. Wait until all of these northeastern libruls get their energy billz this winter. LOL Kumbaiyah... let's all sing, shall we??

Indeed. The face of Chicagoland politics.. Pay to play. Meanwhile the American economy is in the shitter with a double dip recession just over the horizon. Wait until all of these northeastern libruls get their energy billz this winter. LOL Kumbaiyah... let's all sing, shall we??

whiny tranny say what?

Don't worry. Once they start taxing the Rich at a higher rate the economy will come screaming back.

Or the exact opposite.

What historical precedent are you basing that on? Glory Days, so called? Or maybe when Clinton raised them and Righties predicted economic doom, but instead we had the longest period of uninterrupted growth, ever?

Or are you basing it on some other time, in support of your thesis?

Last edited:

Two words:

Critical
Industry

Don't worry. Once they start taxing the Rich at a higher rate the economy will come screaming back.

Or the exact opposite.

What historical precedent are you basing that on? Glory Days, so called? Or maybe when Clinton raised them and Righties predicted economic doom, but instead we had the longest period of uninterrupted growth, ever?
Or are you basing it on some other time, in supported of your thesis?

You mean under Reagan which continued under Clinton thanks to Reagan's policies? That longest period of growth?

Or the exact opposite.

You mean under Reagan which continued under Clinton thanks to Reagan's policies? That longest period of growth?

No. I do not nor did not mean that, since it's wrong.

Two words:

Critical
Industry

Really? Care to prove that? Foreign car manufacturers have been producing cars here for decades employing American workers, using American parts suppliers and turning healthy profits. We bailed out Chrysler once before. How did that work out for Chrysler?

Last edited:

You should be shuddering at your own ignorance of economics. However, that explains why you, and millions of other ignorant asses reelected the clown. Romney's plan was to save General Motors and Chrysler, while Obama's plan was to save the UAW. Can't let one of those important political cash cows go down the tubes.

Some day you should attempt to consider what wage inflation does to the living standards of the poor in any community. They suffer while the union thugs are drinking beer and eating steaks. Hint: Higher wages drive higher prices for the goods that all need to survive. There is no free lunch.

No. I do not nor did not mean that, since it's wrong.

Prove me wrong...

You should be shuddering at your own ignorance of economics. However, that explains why you, and millions of other ignorant asses reelected the clown. Romney's plan was to save General Motors and Chrysler, while Obama's plan was to save the UAW. Can't let one of those important political cash cows go down the tubes.

Some day you should attempt to consider what wage inflation does to the living standards of the poor in any community. They suffer while the union thugs are drinking beer and eating steaks. Hint: Higher wages drive higher prices for the goods that all need to survive. There is no free lunch.

Then school me. Can the empty rhetoric and explain the economic principles in which you think me ignorant.

I'm on pins and needles.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back