Ohio&Pa- HIGHEST jobless rates in nation- LIBRUL UTOPIA!

Don't assume that the people of OH and PA wanted jobs. What they wanted was more benefits. That's what they voted for.

No, not really. I live in PA, and I didn't want Obama back in office. If you look at the state map, almost every county is red. It's Philly and Pittsburgh that overrode the rest of the state. All the rest of us are just stuck with their choices. My county went red, as did the majority of them.

2012 Election Results Map by State - Live Voting Updates - POLITICO.com

Don't assume that the people of OH and PA wanted jobs. What they wanted was more benefits. That's what they voted for.

No, not really. I live in PA, and I didn't want Obama back in office. If you look at the state map, almost every county is red. It's Philly and Pittsburgh that overrode the rest of the state. All the rest of us are just stuck with their choices. My county went red, as did the majority of them.

Same holds true for NJ.

I've never seen someone so excited that other people are losing their jobs.

Indeed. It's a pretty sick mind at work. Please don't mistake her as representing all Republicans.

Still nut sore from the kick in your ballz yesterday I see! Bwhahahaha

The one man truth squad -- WHO DEMANDED THE FILMMAKER be strung up for killing Americans!

Hey Bozo perform a new trick today. Pretend you're an intelligent person. :D

damn democracy

Two words:

Critical
Industry

So if it's a critical industry, how is allowing them to reorganize through legal bankrupcy going to hurt them?

It would place them at a competitive disadvantage with their critical industry counterparts in Germany, Japan, Korea and elsewhere, which all enjoy substantial government subsidies.

Moreover, re-orgs do not save jobs. They merely save what parts of the company still have value in the hope they can pay creditors and have a little profit left over to slowly come back, to a degree, hopefully. (Romney's core competency)

You'll note, if you study markets and companies, that companies that go Chapter 11 rarely if ever come back to be strong market players, much less globally dominate players needed to create vital jobs in many states, help with trade imbalances, or being one of 7 critical global industries that our economy and well being depend on to the extent they're defined as CRITICAL INDUSTRIES.

If they cannot sustain a profit how critical could they possibly be? And why would eliminating the wasteful nonessentials that you would in reorganization hurt them?

Last edited:
Del, with all of your connections to the power elite of this board, could you find out if LadyGS is in fact Warrior (warbler) posting in drag? Some people are saying s/he is.

I wasnt sure I could respect you any less, but you found a way with this nuts conspiracy theory. Good job.

Del, with all of your connections to the power elite of this board, could you find out if LadyGS is in fact Warrior (warbler) posting in drag? Some people are saying s/he is.

I wasnt sure I could respect you any less, but you found a way with this nuts conspiracy theory. Good job.

i'm sure he'll cry himself to sleep.

i know i would...

I like them a lot. Folks who are higher-paid spend more into their local economies, driving up demand that adds more jobs still. Non unon workers, who are paid less on average, create fewer jobs, obviously.

So you gotta wonder how MI and OH would be doing without the auto industry jobs we saved by helping out US Auto-makers. Add a million or so formerly high-paid workers to the unemployment rolls, both losing the money they'd spend back into their states, and burdening UI costs? It would be nightmare for MI and OH, not to mention surrounding states.

I shudder to think how bad things would be had we followed the advice of Romney, and then elected that disconnected dim wit to the highest office in this or any land.

You should be shuddering at your own ignorance of economics. However, that explains why you, and millions of other ignorant asses reelected the clown. Romney's plan was to save General Motors and Chrysler, while Obama's plan was to save the UAW. Can't let one of those important political cash cows go down the tubes.

Some day you should attempt to consider what wage inflation does to the living standards of the poor in any community. They suffer while the union thugs are drinking beer and eating steaks. Hint: Higher wages drive higher prices for the goods that all need to survive. There is no free lunch.

Then school me. Can the empty rhetoric and explain the economic principles in which you think me ignorant.

I'm on pins and needles.

All communities contain a range of income earners, from the destitute to the rich. Prices within that community are based on supply and demand. When a disportionate percentage of community members are at the higher end of the income scale, they drive prices higher, and those at the lower end of the income scale suffer in their ability to maintain their own standard of living.

Perhaps you have noted that prices in wealthy communities are higher, in just about every regard, than nearby communities that do not have that wealth.

This is not necessarily a bad thing for the community, if the community economy is thriving and jobs are available for those at the lower end, because the thriving economy lifts all boats, and even those at the lower end benefit to some degree.

If the federal government steps in and aids the union workers with the high paid jobs, in a non-thriving economy, those unaffected workers, and those on fixed incomes in the community suffer because of prices being held up by those workers saved by the government. There is no free lunch.

In the auto industry bailout, union workers won, while most non union workers were thrown under the bus. Do you really believe they benefitted from the bail out?

You should be shuddering at your own ignorance of economics. However, that explains why you, and millions of other ignorant asses reelected the clown. Romney's plan was to save General Motors and Chrysler, while Obama's plan was to save the UAW. Can't let one of those important political cash cows go down the tubes.

Some day you should attempt to consider what wage inflation does to the living standards of the poor in any community. They suffer while the union thugs are drinking beer and eating steaks. Hint: Higher wages drive higher prices for the goods that all need to survive. There is no free lunch.

Then school me. Can the empty rhetoric and explain the economic principles in which you think me ignorant.

I'm on pins and needles.

All communities contain a range of income earners, from the destitute to the rich. Prices within that community are based on supply and demand. When a disportionate percentage of community members are at the higher end of the income scale, they drive prices higher, and those at the lower end of the income scale suffer in their ability to maintain their own standard of living.

Perhaps you have noted that prices in wealthy communities are higher, in just about every regard, than nearby communities that do not have that wealth.

This is not necessarily a bad thing for the community, if the community economy is thriving and jobs are available for those at the lower end, because the thriving economy lifts all boats, and even those at the lower end benefit to some degree.

If the federal government steps in and aids the union workers with the high paid jobs, in a non-thriving economy, those unaffected workers, and those on fixed incomes in the community suffer because of prices being held up by those workers saved by the government. There is no free lunch.

In the auto industry bailout, union workers won, while most non union workers were thrown under the bus. Do you really believe they benefitted from the bail out?

link?

Indeed. It's a pretty sick mind at work. Please don't mistake her as representing all Republicans.

The one man truth squad -- WHO DEMANDED THE FILMMAKER be strung up for killing Americans!

Thanks for providing us so much comedy gold on election day. It was a real treat.

And I'm sure many of the posts you have made since then will be equally useful for comedic flashbacks in the future.

As for the filmmaker, I see you still have that giant mental block preventing you from comprehending what that shitbird did. AFTER the four people were killed, he attempted to pin HIS video on the Israelis, hoping they would be targeted by proxy.

That you continue to think this is some kind of hilarious thing to jeer about demonstrates the incredibly limited intellectual capacity under which you labor.

I actually pity you. Your histrionics which you are using to cover up your public embarrassments is cringe-worthy. It's like we are all watching someone trainwreck before our eyes.

Last edited:
You morons in those swing states asked for it and you're getting it.. More news comes out every single day.. You IDIOTS were sold a bunch of snake oil and lapped it up like good little gubmint addicted doggies.. Now it's time to lie in the bed you BEGGED for.

Surprise! Jobless Claims Up 78,000 Week After Election; PA, OH Worst Hit

Party of No will ensure those job numbers get worse to punish the Black man in the WH, if you buy into the con logic that a president goes out and finds each worker a job while they sit their butt on the couch watching tv. LOL!!
Lol, the black man has let himself down, that's what you get when elect a community organizer as president. Our financial mess lays at the feet of the people that voted for him.

Both Philly and Cleveland each had numerous precincts that gave the Obambi 100 per cent of their votes. "He gives us free stuff" "The Obama Nation Plantation" according to Mark Alexander where the only ID required is their EBT Card. The "Fundamental Transformation Of America" Obama promised to deliver involved turning America from the country that had earned and deserved the eagle as its national symbol to the country today who earns only the tapeworm as its symbol.

It's called IRONY , Zombie.. LOL You dumbazz libruls are your own worst enemy.. I've said it a hundred times and it's true! YOU FUCK YOURSELVES..NO need for vibes, hand jobs, head.. Hell, you can lie in your own piss and have a literal fuck me fest! :razz:

Enjoy~

^ ^ ^ And LadySpamSlinger wonders why most here wouldn't piss in her mouth if her teeth were on fire.

First, why on earth would you be so classless and disrespectful to piss on someone to extinguish a fire?

Second, why do you presume everyone else is as heartless as you are? If I saw someone on fire, I would put them out. Doesnt matter what their politics is or even if they are a good or bad person. It's just the right thing to do.

But hey, if you want to be the type of person who would treat someone like that, I can't force you to be otherwise. But I would hope that most people would question themselves and who they are and want to be if they realize they are cruel and vile.

can we look forward to more threads like this from ladypooflinger and her sidekick- Wehrwolfen for the next 4 yrs?

Thanks for providing us so much comedy gold on election day. It was a real treat.

And I'm sure many of the posts you have made since then will be equally useful for comedic flashbacks in the future.

As for the filmmaker, I see you still have that giant mental block preventing you from comprehending what that shitbird did. AFTER the four people were killed, he attempted to pin HIS video on the Israelis, hoping they would be targeted by proxy.

That you continue to think this is some kind of hilarious thing to jeer about demonstrates the incredibly limited intellectual capacity under which you labor.

I actually pity you. Your histrionics which you are using to cover up your public embarrassments is cringe-worthy. It's like we are all watching someone trainwreck before our eyes.

Thanks! Oh, and thanks for flocking to every single thread I make to throw insults out.. It shows all of you libruls crazed obsession with me.. LOL- That and making NUMEROUS threads in the flamer zone all dedicated to me.. Crazy loons.. My own fan club , right here on the USMB! I couldn't have done it without your help! :eusa_clap:

can we look forward to more threads like this from ladypooflinger and her sidekick- Wehrwolfen for the next 4 yrs?

^^^^ Grampy pays mad attention to me continuously.. Another librul nut who made an entire thread dedicated to me.

Forum List

Back