Ohio&Pa- HIGHEST jobless rates in nation- LIBRUL UTOPIA!

US Automakers..............................

Incompetent stewards of state largesse

Bankruptcy reorganisation was the answer, not subsidies and rewards for failure

Del, with all of your connections to the power elite of this board, could you find out if LadyGS is in fact Warrior (warbler) posting in drag? Some people are saying s/he is.

I wasnt sure I could respect you any less, but you found a way with this nuts conspiracy theory. Good job.

LoL, I don't want/need your respect. I do wish, however, those afflicted with partisan
pathosis, as do you, had a sense (any sense, actually) of humor.

Is that what you call it when people's votes are bought with everyone else's tax dollars? Funny shit. :lol:

tissue?

No thanks, just making sure you're not actually under the impression that we live in a democracy.

Most of us are aware we live in a fledgling Plutocracy; the election this time gives me hope that the efforts of Phil Gramm, Karl Rove, the brothers Koch and Tom Delay to create an Oligarchy of and for the wealthiest Americans can be defeated by We The People - at least those of us who can think for ourselves.

No thanks, just making sure you're not actually under the impression that we live in a democracy.

Most of us are aware we live in a fledgling Plutocracy; the election this time gives me hope that the efforts of Phil Gramm, Karl Rove, the brothers Koch and Tom Delay to create an Oligarchy of and for the wealthiest Americans can be defeated by We The People - at least those of us who can think for ourselves.

You and I seldom agree. On this we do but how are we going to build this "we the people" nation when we have of it is supporting the other half? And that's an honest question, not sarcasm.

Last edited:

Why? So you can be ruled by a different set of rich people? You people are f'in crazy.

You and I seldom agree. On this we do but how are we going to build this "we the people" nation when we have of it is supporting the other half? And that's honest question, not sarcasm.

1. We need to get the money out of the political arena (how? That's the billion dollar question);

2. We need educated voters: able to ascertain fact from fiction; reality from rhetoric and a firm knowledge of history.

3. We need to regulate cable: too many lies, half-truths, innuendos and rumors; over the top propaganda and editorial comments guised as news.

4. We need to regulate AM radio. It's time for the "Fairness Doctrine" to be resurrected. AM radio is riff with lies, half-truths and defamatory and malicious misrepresentations by persons with little real world experience.

You and I seldom agree. On this we do but how are we going to build this "we the people" nation when we have of it is supporting the other half? And that's honest question, not sarcasm.

1. We need to get the money out of the political arena (how? That's the billion dollar question);

2. We need educated voters: able to ascertain fact from fiction; reality from rhetoric and a firm knowledge of history.

3. We need to regulate cable: too many lies, half-truths, innuendos and rumors; over the top propaganda and editorial comments guised as news.

4. We need to regulate AM radio. It's time for the "Fairness Doctrine" to be resurrected. AM radio is riff with lies, half-truths and defamatory and malicious misrepresentations by persons with little real world experience.

Far easier said than done.

Yep. But doable.

The Department of Labor has announced that new jobless claims rose by a staggering 78,000 in the first week after the election, reaching a seasonally-adjusted total of 439,000. Over the past year, and in the weeks leading up to the election, jobless claims were said to be declining, dipping as low as 339,000, with the media proclaiming that they had reached the "lowest level in more than four years." Now, suddenly, the news seems far less rosy.

Yes, the OBAMA STATE RUN MEDIA LIED to you ...

Jeeze ,You sure do love to spew the bullshit. Get the REAL numbers and post them.

Yep. But doable.

Aside from #1 most of it really could be accomplished and I stress the "could" if people would just take the initiative on their own to seek out the truth.

Ultimately you can't tell the media what to say so people are still going to tune in to those that say what they want to hear.

My own thought is that education plays a big part. People just don't understand basic civics any more. That and they don't understand 3/4 of what they are voting for.

It's become all about personality...style over substance.

Jeeze ,You sure do love to spew the bullshit. Get the REAL numbers and post them.

you expect it to tell the truth?

that isn't what it's here for.

That's it keep randomly attacking. Show everyone how "smart" you are. Don't even attempt real discourse...just belittle and mock. Show us all that self-loathing that you have pent up.

Never bother to stop and realize that no one replies to you. Oh yes, there's the ocassional reply by Valerie but for the most part you are ignored.

So like I said, attack, attack, attack...then mock some more and attack again.

It's very "becoming" and suits you well.

Add this one to my post count, stalker.:lol:

Here's a hint jillyidiot ... nobody cares about you stalking me and your obsession with people's post counts.

Last edited:
You morons in those swing states asked for it and you're getting it.. More news comes out every single day.. You IDIOTS were sold a bunch of snake oil and lapped it up like good little gubmint addicted doggies.. Now it's time to lie in the bed you BEGGED for.

Surprise! Jobless Claims Up 78,000 Week After Election; PA, OH Worst Hit

Are You really that damn ignorant ? There are at LEAST 7 states with HIGHER unemployment rates,BTW the majority of those with higher rates are RED STATES,explain that genius.

Why? So you can be ruled by a different set of rich people? You people are f'in crazy.

"You people are f'in crazy" isn't an argument, doesn't offer an alternative and is nothing but an attack on the person(s) and not the(ir) argument. The first step toward a solution is to define the problem. In our country the problems is unabated greed and the lust for power.

Don't worry. Once they start taxing the Rich at a higher rate the economy will come screaming back.

Or the exact opposite.

What historical precedent are you basing that on? Glory Days, so called? Or maybe when Clinton raised them and Righties predicted economic doom, but instead we had the longest period of uninterrupted growth, ever?

Or are you basing it on some other time, in support of your thesis?

Do you really think the so-called Clinton boom was caused as a result of raising taxes?

Del, with all of your connections to the power elite of this board, could you find out if LadyGS is in fact Warrior (warbler) posting in drag? Some people are saying s/he is.

Go ahead.. HIT THE RED FLAG BUTTON.. Turn me in.. DO IT... Fucking idiots get bested by a Conservative girl on a daily basis.. THEY ALL run to my threads hurling insults and hatred.. They can't ever win and it drives them NUTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.. So now I'm Warrior???????? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

MODS-- I turn myself in.. Do an IP check.. run whatever you need to.

We know You are not a Sock, LGS. Neither are Wry Catcher or Del.

Or the exact opposite.

What historical precedent are you basing that on? Glory Days, so called? Or maybe when Clinton raised them and Righties predicted economic doom, but instead we had the longest period of uninterrupted growth, ever?

Or are you basing it on some other time, in support of your thesis?

Do you really think the so-called Clinton boom was caused as a result of raising taxes?

Military cuts.

Forum List

Back