Ohio: Klan Rally Permit Approved

Of course it does, because that's what you copied, dumbass!

:auiqs.jpg:

That IS where you're coming from, the SPLC, and I know it!

You're a fucking failure.

QUOTE IT THEN, lying ass hat.

Google already figured it out for me, fuckstick.

I'm not searching 22+ links for the exact bullshit that's right in line with the SPLC crap that you spewed, faggot.

I copied your shit, and that's what came up.

If you are the original poster of that bullshit, you know what? It's still bullshit.

Maid Marion is just learning how to do a Google search. That's so cute.

You can search literally anything and get results on Google. WHO KNEW. But what you CAN'T do, you worthless bag of shit, is match what I post with what you find in that search unless it's got my name on it.

Once AGAIN PROVE ME WRONG, Dipshit.

So you can't lay claim to that copied post, correct? Because that's what I'm seeing. :rolleyes:

You're "seeing" hallucinations, fucking liar.

I said QUOTE IT. Better get busy.

You don't get to tell me what to do, fucking POS leftist shill. That might work with your slaves n shit, but not me.

You ought to be glad I'm as civil to you as I am. Otherwise you might would be be swallowing your teeth.

QUOTE IT THEN, lying ass hat.

I'm not searching 22+ links for the exact bullshit that's right in line with the SPLC crap that you spewed, faggot.

If you are the original poster of that bullshit, you know what? It's still bullshit.

You can search literally anything and get results on Google. WHO KNEW. But what you CAN'T do, you worthless bag of shit, is match what I post with what you find in that search unless it's got my name on it.

So you can't lay claim to that copied post, correct? Because that's what I'm seeing. :rolleyes:

You don't get to tell me what to do, fucking POS leftist shill. That might work with your slaves n shit, but not me.

You ought to be glad I'm as civil to you as I am. Otherwise you might would be be swallowing your teeth.

Fuck you in the ass with a floor polisher set on "Purée", lying sack of shit. :fu:

I ordered you to QUOTE this alleged copied text. YOU CAN'T DO IT. You're a failure.

DearGlassBobcat-size_restricted.gif

Fuck you in the ass with a floor polisher set on "Blend". :fu:

I ordered you to QUOTE this alleged copied text. YOU CAN'T DO IT. You're a failure.

Go squat your hairy ass on a cactus and squirm, bitch.

Newsflash, snowflake: Other people do not have to do what you want them to.

Go fuck yourself, with a cactus.

I've owned you quite proper in this thread, anything more is a waste of time as you trigger off in a butthurt manner.

Last edited:
Bunch of fucking idiots
Leftists-Well today's Klan is republicans
Cucks-Well today's Klan is still democrats
SANE PEOPLE-The Klan has ALWAYS been an American Patriotic group that tried its best to keep America American and made the south safer and cleaner,only MORONS whine over which political party backs the Klan,Its not leftists because they HATE white people its not the republicans because NONE OF THEM have a fucking backbone to support ANY group that is helping save America.

Fuck you in the ass with a floor polisher set on "Blend". :fu:

Go squat your hairy ass on a cactus and squirm, bitch.

Newsflash, snowflake: Other people do not have to do what you want them to.

Go fuck yourself, with a cactus.

I've owned you quite proper in this thread, anything more is a waste of time as you trigger off in a butthurt manner.

As I said several times -- YOU CAN'T DO IT. You're a stupid little bitch who can't deal with the history I posted, so you run away and hide behind this fake-copied-paste shit because you have no balls.

WIMP. :gay:

Just think folks, when David Duke was a registered Democrat, colleges across the United States would allow the students to invite him to give lectures on campus. Here's a poster advertisement from the University of Akron in Ohio. What's changed?

davidposter.jpg

Just think folks, when David Duke was a registered Democrat, colleges across the United States would allow the students to invite him to give lectures on campus. Here's a poster advertisement from the University of Akron in Ohio. What's changed?

davidposter.jpg

Not sure how you got hold of David Duke's voter registration but that poster is bogus. Duke was never the "National Director of the Ku Klux Klan". There's no such thing. And there isn't even officially a Klan to be a "Director" OF, since 1944.

None of which has anything to do with Ohio or Indiana.

davidposter.jpg

Not sure how you got hold of David Duke's voter registration but that poster is bogus. Duke was never the "National Director of the Ku Klux Klan". There's no such thing. And there isn't even officially a Klan to be a "Director" OF, since 1944.
How do you know?

If I run by and yank one of their silly hats off would the snowflakes run to the cops and try to get me for assault?

I am sure that will draw a lot of old school democrats...
Ah yes, Republicans.

Or as Trump says, "there are fine people on both sides"

There you go twisting the truth again....

Show us all what he said in context......

Are you denying he said that after the alt right killed an innocent woman after shouting Nazi slogans, and giving the Nazi salute while carrying torches and wearing swastikas through the streets?
Non Klan members and you damn we'll know it.

I do have to chuckle that these honkies that think of themselves as the ‘master race’ likely couldn’t laid in a monkey whore house with a sack of bananas.
So getting laid in a monkey whore house is your minimum standard heh?

:D

are you sure?
Trump said: "You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides"

Paul Ryan said about this: "It sounded like a moral equivocation or at the very least moral ambiguity when we need extreme moral clarity"
Yes I am sure, and please dont make the mistake of using Paul Ryan as the standard of truthfulness in DC.

The man is a sell out and an idiot with a good memory, that is about the sum of him.

Forum List

Back