Ohio: Klan Rally Permit Approved

Good opportunity for local Republicans to hand out voter registrations

Tell us Dip Shit....

What party started the KKK?
None

Which party has the same agenda TODAY as the KKK?

Republican
It took a democrat to start the KKK?

Heritage. Own it.

The KKK and the RepubliKlan Party are now synonymous

Because the Main Stream Media portrays it as such, a lot of low information voters certainly think that. Dave Duke is under contract with CNN to help keep that bullshit alive.

Just think folks, when David Duke was a registered Democrat, colleges across the United States would allow the students to invite him to give lectures on campus. Here's a poster advertisement from the University of Akron in Ohio. What's changed?

davidposter.jpg

Not sure how you got hold of David Duke's voter registration but that poster is bogus. Duke was never the "National Director of the Ku Klux Klan". There's no such thing. And there isn't even officially a Klan to be a "Director" OF, since 1944.
How do you know?

Because I know a lot about the Klan. It's been kind of a pet research project, to peel back the layers of a mystery onion. For one thing, Klan offices don't have "Directors"; they have "Kleagles" and "Wizards" owing to the college-fraternity origins they started from.

The KKK was officially disbanded April 23, 1944 by then-Imperial Wizard James Colescott after the IRS slapped the organization with a 2/3 million dollar fine in back taxes, plus having their charter revoked by Georgia Governor Ellis Arnall. Every appearance of the Klan since then is local groups playing dress-up in imitation of the official but no longer extant organization. The KKK has been officially started and officially ended twice: the first one December 24 1865 to January of 1869; the second November 25 1915 to 4/23/44.

And that's exactly what Duke was doing in the 1970s, just declaring himself to be Grand Dress-up Emulator (my derisive term) in his region. It didn't require consulting or coordinating with anybody because there was no central office to coordinate with. That's also what dresser-uppers were doing a century before in the 1870s -- imitating the previously organized Klan. The original Klan lasted about three years officially and three more unofficially before it petered out.

Literally anybody can cut up some bedsheets and go "looka me, I'm the Klan". Such groups when they spring up do so independently and sometimes in competition with each other. Sometimes they fight among themselves for territorial claims, which should surprise nobody.

Last edited:

Tell us Dip Shit....

None

It was democrats that started the KKK and you know this.

Republican

And what agenda is that exactly?
They both believe in free speech. Thus, all Republicans are racist.

That's the level of the left's stupidity.

Tell us Dip Shit....

None

Republican

Heritage. Own it.

Because the Main Stream Media portrays it as such, a lot of low information voters certainly think that. Dave Duke is under contract with CNN to help keep that bullshit alive.

Every member of TODAYs KKK is a member of the RepubliKlan Party

Just think folks, when David Duke was a registered Democrat, colleges across the United States would allow the students to invite him to give lectures on campus. Here's a poster advertisement from the University of Akron in Ohio. What's changed?

davidposter.jpg

Not sure how you got hold of David Duke's voter registration but that poster is bogus. Duke was never the "National Director of the Ku Klux Klan". There's no such thing. And there isn't even officially a Klan to be a "Director" OF, since 1944.
How do you know?

Because I know a lot about the Klan. It's been kind of a pet research project, to peel back the layers of a mystery onion. For one thing, Klan offices don't have "Directors"; they have "Kleagles" and "Wizards" owing to the college-fraternity origins they started from.

The KKK was officially disbanded April 23, 1944 by then-Imperial Wizard James Colescott after the IRS slapped the organization with a 2/3 million dollar fine in back taxes, plus having their charter revoked by Georgia Governor Ellis Arnall. Every appearance of the Klan since then is local groups playing dress-up in imitation of the official but no longer extant organization. The KKK has been officially started and officially ended twice: the first one December 24 1865 to January of 1869; the second November 25 1915 to 4/23/44.

And that's exactly what Duke was doing in the 1970s, just declaring himself to be Grand Dress-up Emulator (my derisive term) in his region. It didn't require consulting or coordinating with anybody because there was no central office to coordinate with. That's also what dresser-uppers were doing a century before in the 1870s -- imitating the previously organized Klan. The original Klan lasted about three years officially and three more unofficially before it petered out.

Literally anybody can cut up some bedsheets and go "looka me, I'm the Klan". Such groups when they spring up do so independently and sometimes in competition with each other. Sometimes they fight among themselves for territorial claims, which should surprise nobody.

I'm sure Emmett Till really didn't care if they had an official charter. It didn't make much difference to him.

I am sure that will draw a lot of old school democrats...
Ah yes, Republicans.

Or as Trump says, "there are fine people on both sides"
Maybe, but the Klan will never be as powerful as it was when the group was the militant arm of the Democratic party.

You got something within the last 100 years?
100 years ? The Klan was still a Democratic party thing in the 60's and 70's.

Then it might be somewhat of a challenge to explain why they worked to elect Owen Brewster, Ed Jackson, Clarence Morley, Ben Paulen, Rice Means, George Baker and a host of local offices from California to Maine, all Republicans. It might be another challenge to explain why they endorsed Calvin Coolidge in 1924 (because he was the only major candidate who wouldn't denounce the KKK) and Herbert Hoover in 1928 while running a national smear campaign against the Democrat Al Smith (because he was Catholic). Might be interesting to figure out why a "Democratic party thing" would be running candidates against their own.

Speaking of Catholics it might be a further challenge to explain why a "Democratic party thing" would be running candidates and smear campaigns and oppression against Catholics, Jews, blacks, iimmigrants and labor unions, all of which were and are Democratic Party constituents. It might be inconvenient to note that the first POTUS to prosecute the 20th century Klan was Lyndon Johnson, on whose lawn Klanners had burned a cross in the 1950s. Johnson said at the time "my father fought them and I have fought them all my life" referring to an episode in his childhood when Sam Johnson loudly denounced the Klan in the Texas state legislature, the Klan threatened to pay a visit to the house, and LBJ's father and uncles sat up all night with shotguns to 'welcome' them while the family was sequestered in the basement (the Klan never showed up).

Oh, and it might be further interesting to tell the class how come Jack Walton (Gov-OK), who tried to kick the Klan out of Oklahoma; Huey Long (Gov-LA), who threatened the Grand Wizard that if he came to Louisiana to stir up shit he'd be "leaving with his toes turned up"; Oscar Underwood (Sen-AL), who was the loudest voice denouncing the Klan in 1924; Al Smith (Gov-NY) who was right there with him in said denouncement; Stetson Kennedy (Gov candidate-FL, writer) who wrote an exposé of the KIan after infiltrating them and later worked with the writers of the wildly popular national radio show "Superman" to put them down (both of which seriously damaged Klan recruitment); Jimmy Walker (state sen-NY) who banned the Klan from masking and dabbling in politics; and Ellis Arnall (Gov-GA) who ordered his Attorney General to find a way to void their state charter, were all bitterly opposed by the KKK and yet all of them were Democrats. Again, doesn't seem productive for a "Democratic party thing" to be undermining itself, does it.

This might be somewhat inconvenient too.

That relates to Indiana, the home base of the Klan group in the OP.

Watcha got?

Last edited:
Tell us Dip Shit....

None

Republican

Heritage. Own it.

Every member of TODAYs KKK is a member of the RepubliKlan Party

That's not true at all. Some klansmen endorsed Hillary Clinton, and the leader of the KKK Dave Duke has to maintain GOP membership to keep his status as a news contributor.

Further, there are only a few dozen members of the Triple K, so they aren't important.

My grandmother stopped 3 klan from hanging her daddy in a barn with a butcher knife.
Why did they want to hang him? Was he black?

The Triple K doesn't like a lot of people, they don't like Jews or Christians either. Among other groups. And even worse are the Midget Klan. The Midget Klan hate everyone that the regular klan hates, but they also hate normal sized people as well. They wear black sheets instead of white one and are all little people. But they don't like being called "little people" or dwarves, they insist on being called Midgets.

davidposter.jpg

How do you know?

I'm sure Emmett Till really didn't care if they had an official charter. It didn't make much difference to him.

I'm sure it didn't, but just as a point of record there wasn't Klan involvement with Emmit Till. It was two local guys.

The point of the above was discrediting the poster's claim of Duke being a "national director". He was never that.

My grandmother stopped 3 klan from hanging her daddy in a barn with a butcher knife.
Why did they want to hang him? Was he black?

Could have been anything. The KKK was (for one thing) staunchly Prohibitionist and would go after drunks as well as adulterers, gamblers, "loose women", bad debtors and the like. That's why I call 'em the American Taliban. In one famous instance they pulled a (white) woman out of her house and whipped her for "not going to church" and when her 15-year-old son came out in her defense they whipped him too. That 20th century Klan (the big one) was founded with a burning cross, an unsheathed sword and a bible. It was always a hyperreligious thing, or at least purported to be, which is why the hypocrisy of some of its leaders like Simmons and D.C. Stephenson put the brakes on its growth.

Simmons' Klan founders included members of a lynch mob that had murdered Leo Frank, a Jewish factory manager. Their targets were far beyond blacks and included Jews, Catholics, immigrants and labor unions, regardless of race.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back