Ohio House Speaker Sentenced To 20 Years

Just ignore the state and federal legislature people I see

moving-goalpost.gif

You could apply.

U.S. District Judge Timothy Black gave the Glenford Republican the maximum possible sentence of 20 years and then ordered blue-shirted U.S. Marshals to immediately take him into custody. He rose, put his hands behind his back, the marshals cuffed him and led the once-powerful pol away.

But before that humiliation, the judge blistered Householder for being the ringleader of a racketeering scandal in which Akron-based FirstEnergy paid him more than $59 million in bribes in exchange for a $1.3 billion bailout, most of which was intended to save two failing nuclear plants in Northern Ohio.

Ratepayers could have used that money for things like education, health care or to start businesses, the judge said.

“You handed that money to suits in private jets,” Black said.

This needs to become a trend.
Good news fuckboi!

Now do the biden crime family.

7oqdot.jpg

I bet if he was a dem and he took bribes to bail out the wind or solar barons he would be hailed a hero and martyr by the dems.

Meanwhile the walkin' and talkin' RICO case that is the Biden family skates.....Blah, it's all so tiresome.

False equivalency.

Another Republican fail.
Another failure of government

As has been pointed out both sides do it

I have no sympathy for this guy and I rather hope he does die in prison

There is a disease that strikes powerful people in “public” service

They are well paid and live comfortably

But its never enough

They always want more

Last edited:
Retard this thread is on state legislatures not Presidential ones.
It's about ONE republican house speaker in Ohio.

So.........Why did you bring THIS up?

"LOL you retards ignore democrats that get convicted and pretend only republicans are low life's".
"Just ignore the state and federal legislature people I see"

U.S. District Judge Timothy Black gave the Glenford Republican the maximum possible sentence of 20 years and then ordered blue-shirted U.S. Marshals to immediately take him into custody. He rose, put his hands behind his back, the marshals cuffed him and led the once-powerful pol away.

But before that humiliation, the judge blistered Householder for being the ringleader of a racketeering scandal in which Akron-based FirstEnergy paid him more than $59 million in bribes in exchange for a $1.3 billion bailout, most of which was intended to save two failing nuclear plants in Northern Ohio.

Ratepayers could have used that money for things like education, health care or to start businesses, the judge said.

“You handed that money to suits in private jets,” Black said.

This needs to become a trend.

S0? Justice was served, now let's get Joe.

I bet if he was a dem and he took bribes to bail out the wind or solar barons he would be hailed a hero and martyr by the dems.

Meanwhile the walkin' and talkin' RICO case that is the Biden family skates.....Blah, it's all so tiresome.
More hypotheticals and living in a hyper-reality. That's all you have. LOL!

Forum List

Back