Ohio House Speaker Sentenced To 20 Years

after 2 fake impeachments against Trump Biden has actually done things that are impeachable.
Sure................

"The text of Greene’s articles of impeachment specifying any impeachable offenses committed by Biden was not immediately available".

They weren't "available", because.............they don't exist.

Sure................

"The text of Greene’s articles of impeachment specifying any impeachable offenses committed by Biden was not immediately available".

They weren't "available", because.............they don't exist.

Nope. They weren't immediately (or even) available.

There is hard evidence for indicting Trump. There was hard evidence for impeaching him, yet the Trumpsters (and Trump himself) kept hollering "witchhunt".

MTG is looking into stuff that happened when Biden was VICE president (NOT president), which makes me wonder if a sitting president can be impeached for stuff they might have done several years ago as VP. Can a sitting president be impeached for actions they did while serving in another position, or is it just for their time as president?

If anyone is on a "witchhunt", it's the current crop of Trump faithful politicians who are trying to make their Orange Leader look less vile by falsely accusing others.

Nope. They weren't immediately (or even) available.

There is hard evidence for indicting Trump. There was hard evidence for impeaching him, yet the Trumpsters (and Trump himself) kept hollering "witchhunt".

MTG is looking into stuff that happened when Biden was VICE president (NOT president), which makes me wonder if a sitting president can be impeached for stuff they might have done several years ago as VP. Can a sitting president be impeached for actions they did while serving in another position, or is it just for their time as president?

On her Twitter, Greene shared a video of her announcement on Greg Kelley and in the post, copy said, "On January 21st, I’m filing Articles of Impeachment on President-elect.

On January 21, 2021, I'll be filing Articles of Impeachment against Joe Biden for abuse of power. #ImpeachBiden #QuidProJoe #BidenCrimeFamilly
7:30 PM · Jan 13, 2021
If anyone is on a "witchhunt", it's the current crop of Trump faithful politicians who are trying to make their Orange Leader look less vile by falsely accusing others.

Typical.

Dude, not just any Republicans. One was not only the Member of the Ohio House of Representatives, but Speaker of the House of Representative, while Matt Borges had been the Chairman of the Republican Party, but a rap sheet going back to 2005. These were the leaders of Republicans in that state. Somehow you don't seem like an Ohio Republican, so you sound like you are just a contrarian. Where were you when these guys went on trial. I guess you can support him in prison, now, as the judge rejected him having a report date and had marshals hook him up, on the spot.
Ohio people are a bunch of white Satan worshippers that wear glasses that get darker if the glare on the snow gets brighter.

Men and women both.

Drew Carey and very few others get any kind of pass whatsoever.

In one of the largest corruption cases in Ohio history, former state House Speaker Larry Householder was sentenced Thursday to the maximum 20 years in prison for orchestrating a nearly $60 million illegal bribery scheme that fueled his return to political power.

Once one of the most powerful politicians in Ohio, Householder is now a convicted felon, guilty of racketeering conspiracy and breaking the public's trust. He was immediately taken into custody in federal court in Cincinnati.

[snip]

Householder, former Ohio Republican Party chairman Matt Borges and three other men were charged with participating in a pay-to-play scheme that helped Householder win control of the Ohio House of Representatives in 2018, pass a $1.3 billion bailout for two nuclear plants in House Bill 6 and defend that law against a ballot initiative to block it.

This guy is your basic mobster. He ran the entire pay-for-play scheme like a mobster, and was not afraid to threaten the families of his fellow Republicans who were honest.

During the trial, witnesses detailed Householder's vengeful behavior. In secretly recorded conversations, Householder promised retribution on two GOP lawmakers: "If you're going to f--k with me, I'm going to f--k with your kids."

In this case, we have ACTUAL bribery and ACTUAL recordings.

Corruption in case of nuclear power plants? ... Very interesting ... Is this the whole iceberg or only the peak of the iceberg? If something goes wrong with nuclear power plants this is able to cause evil consequences for many people.

There's corruption in all of politics.

To say so is not fair in case of all this politicians who try to do the very best what they are able to do. But you are somehow right: Where a lot of money will be invested there will be also often people who try to get a part of this money with criminal methods. The good message in this case: The control systems in Ohio seem not to be bad.

Last edited:
Nope, democrats good, republicans bad.

:lol: The Nazis had been evil. But ever thought about that Oscar Schindler had been a Nazi? Ever heard from "the good Nazi of Nanking" (John Rabe)? To be a repubican or to be a democrat makes no one to a criminal.

Forum List

Back