Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoes bill banning gender-affirming care for transgender minors

are you saying children arent being abused??

sorry I forgot you dont consider that abuse because youre a sick mother fucker,,
I am saying you have to show proof of surgery being performed on minors for nonmedical reasons in Ohio, or else your law is as fake as your outrage.

Is Ohio going to ban Satanic day care centers too? I mean they could exist right?
Vampires and werewolves murder children in movies. They must be banned also.
Ohio clearly needs state intervention and monitoring of all families in case they are trying to turn the kids into Zombies. Hey when I see abuse, I have to do something about it!

I am saying you have to show proof of surgery being performed on minors for nonmedical reasons in Ohio, or else your law is as fake as your outrage.

Is Ohio going to ban Satanic day care centers too? I mean they could exist right?
Vampires and werewolves murder children in movies. They must be banned also.
Ohio clearly needs state intervention and monitoring of all families in case they are trying to turn the kids into Zombies. Hey when I see abuse, I have to do something about it!
save it perv,, we will stand against your sick perversions as long as we can breath,,

yeah cause nothing like child abuse and pedophilia to show youre not a fascist state,,
It’s possible DeWine got the message from the reproductive rights referendum, that the people of the state don’t want government interfering with citizens’ personal, private matters – that individuals know best how to conduct their private lives, not the state.

DeWine is clearly alone among Republicans.

It’s possible DeWine got the message from the reproductive rights referendum, that the people of the state don’t want government interfering with citizens’ personal, private matters – that individuals know best how to conduct their private lives, not the state.

DeWine is clearly alone among Republicans.
your prenise is a lie,,

you sick fucks wont be happy unless children are either killed or molested without government intervention,,

Ohio’s Republican Gov. Mike DeWine has vetoed legislation that would have barred transgender youth from receiving gender-affirming care.

DeWine said signing the bill would “be saying that the state, the government” knows what’s better for youth than their parents.

Just as abortion bans would be saying that the state, the government knows what’s better for women than their doctors and family.

Perhaps one Republican is finally understanding that limited government, less government is much more than just reckless, irresponsible tax cuts and deregulation.

Wouldn't it be nice to not have government protect child abusers. Trans kids are mentally ill. They need psychological help. If after they get that help, and they are 18, and they still desire to transition, that is fine.

Their brains are more developed. But to allow life altering treatment to children is a crime.

your prenise is a lie,,

you sick fucks wont be happy unless children are either killed or molested without government intervention,,
Increase the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty; compel conformity, punish dissent – conservatives are not ‘limited government’ advocates, they’re big government authoritarians.

Increase the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty; compel conformity, punish dissent – conservatives are not ‘limited government’ advocates, they’re big government authoritarians.
your premise is a lie,,

castrating and mutilating the genitals of your own children is not an individual liberty,,

Children have no liberty. Their brains aren't developed, thus their parents have the responsibility to ensure the children don't engage in activities where they can be harmed, or abused.

Your example is the exact opposite of what you claim. Makes sense, you're an idiot with a low IQ.

In your example you assume that a child has the ability to determine what is best for itself. We however KNOW that children are easily manipulated, that is how pedophiles are able to abuse children.

What are your views on pedophiles and their ability to manipulate children?

Are you for, or against?

Forum List

Back