Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoes bill banning gender-affirming care for transgender minors

But what about the parents views ? Do they only matter when they agree with your reich ?

If a parent decides to humor a child, that is called Munchausen by proxy and is a mental disorder.

I find it amusing that you think a child's life can be ruined by a mentally deranged parent.

You must also think it is OK for a parent to sell their children to sex traffickers as well.

Ok. Question for the culture warriors in favor of states banning sex change stuff for kids. Do you also support states banning "conversion therapy". Honest answer only. No cheating.

Ask an honest question first. All these laws just restrict drugs and surgery, none talk about therapy, except saying parents can't be forced to make their kids go to affirming therapy.

You can still dress your kid up wrong all you want.

And the conversion therapy bans as written won't pass Constitutional muster once they start getting used to prevent psychologists from discussing gender issues and sexuality issues unless they 100% affirm "you are gay" or "you are trans"

Are you saying Robitussin disrupts puberty?

They aren't banning use of them for actual early puberty or hormone deficiencies.

They are saying don't drug up a normally developing kid.

Again, point out other treatments that would disrupt normal puberty, and have the intention of doing so.
I had some medical things that messed me up pretty good as a kid. Hence my question.
If you bring up Chemo to save a kid from cancer as an example, please fuck off and die.
Calm yourself sir.
The law reads like stereo instructions. What it does is say you don't mutilate or drug kids just because they want to be a different sex than they actually are.
So nonmedical is ok? OK.
Thank you that is helpful.

sigh. dodgem.

sigh, didn't respond to the rest of the response.

And dismissing the culture war just means you want to lose the entire culture, including our means of government.

It's like standing in a cross-fire and saying "since the bullets aren't aimed at me, they can't hurt me"

If you think the state should have the power to tell parents how to deal with their child's gender identity issues, you're going to get both - bans on "gender affirming therapy" (sex change stuff) AND bans on conversion therapy. The only consistent solution, that actually protects our rights, is for the government to stay out of it.

I had some medical things that messed me up pretty good as a kid. Hence my question.

Calm yourself sir.

So nonmedical is ok? OK.
Thank you that is helpful.

You can fix the parents dressing their kid up wrong or confusing them for years. You can't fix a ruined puberty or removing someone's genitals or breasts, or going back from things like shoulder slimming or adam's apple shaving.

If you think the state should have the power to tell parents how to deal with their child's gender identity issues, you're going to get both - bans on "gender affirming therapy" (sex change stuff) AND bans on conversion therapy. The only consistent solution, that actually protects our rights, is for the government to stay out of it.

That's called "I want to lose because I'm a spectrum riding absolutist idiot."

Children have no liberty. Their brains aren't developed, thus their parents have the responsibility to ensure the children don't engage in activities where they can be harmed, or abused.

Your example is the exact opposite of what you claim. Makes sense, you're an idiot with a low IQ.

In your example you assume that a child has the ability to determine what is best for itself. We however KNOW that children are easily manipulated, that is how pedophiles are able to abuse children.

What are your views on pedophiles and their ability to manipulate children?

Are you for, or against?
Ban abortion, ban books, ban gender-affirming care, disenfranchise voters, use government to attack private businesses and social media – conservatives are not ‘limited government’ advocates, they’re big government authoritarians.

You support breast implants for minors?
Only for reasons such as post cancer treatment reconstructive surgery.

It appears in reality the law only impacts puberty suppressants. Personally I am not a fan of those either. We just disagree on whether we believe parents/doctors should be in charge, or the government. :salute:

Ban abortion, ban books, ban gender-affirming care, disenfranchise voters, use government to attack private businesses and social media – conservatives are not ‘limited government’ advocates, they’re big government authoritarians.
The culture war is the epitome of big government. Liberals started it, but now so-called conservatives are all in. It's taking our country down.

You think the world revolves around you and libs like you

But it doesent

Forum List

Back