Ohio.....Babies out.....Weed In

The bottom line.....Nobody is coming to help you.
Azaleas are 50 yds from my windows. River Birches are just under 100 yds. Crepe Myrtles out to about 200. It's a lovely, utilitarian landscape scheme my wife and I put in place on the 3 acres. ;)

The neat thing about Supreme court Justices, is that they are beholden to no one. Left, right, or otherwise, they determine the constitutionality (whew! big word) of the cases that come before them, if they take the case.
Really wow.

Seen them Obama ones. Lol. Yeah they real winners huh.?

Which one true god? the hubris based "god of self" most atheists seem to worship?
The one true God can't be found for you. It's a journey you need to make on your own if you have the required fortitude.

Atheists too are encouraged to seek the truth.

All who seek the one true God will be embraced by his benevolence.

I will pray for your success on your personal journey toward enlightenment.

1699481533297.png

As long as the leftist 'media' is the one disseminating their leftist views on the populace, the left will continue to make strides, it's quite simple. When people don't know what they don't know, then they can't make appropriate decisions. How long that will last, who knows, but that's how the populace is currently controlled and manipulated.
You act like only leftist media is capable of disseminating information. From what I see the right wing media is much more entrenched and less concerned with accuracy. So is the right wing base. Ify preferred media channel settled for over 700 million because of lies, I would be very weary of accepting anything they say afterwards. No such dynamic exists among the right wing base as far as I can see. In fact those same lies are still parroted by nearly all right-wingers.on this board.

Very true. For idealistic Republicans being "Pro-Life" is a religious stance.

So the GOP policy on abortion needs to be, its "a personal choice between a woman and her doctor."

I'm a pro-choice Republican now, the fewer democrats the better. Carry on.
Republicans have only themselves to blame.

Americans have long rejected the big government authoritarianism of the right – their hostility to voting rights, due process rights, and indeed reproductive rights.

And as long as the GOP blindly adheres to its extremist agenda out of touch with the American people and opposed by the American people, Republicans will continue to be unelectable.

Forum List

Back