Oh Wait, Obama Lied AGAIN

Whine whine whine whine whine. God you right wingers have become such whiney little bitches (just like Trump) Obama has been kicking your ass for 8 years, and still the whining continues.

Yep.....and he has managed to ruin the country. I am not whining btw. I am giving MY opinion....don't like it..put me on ignore, or just don't read it.

Yes. When you filled up your car wh 1.90 gas this morning I'm sure you were cursing Obama .

What lie ? The lie is trump saying the payment was for the hostages . It wasn't . They payment was the world court settlement. Obama was slick enough to get the prisoners released on top of that .

You racist hacks hold that against him???

Oh the discussion is over! the libtard won by calling me a racist!

That makes everything Obama has said true and everything the rest of us have pointed out about his lies to be untrue!

/sarc

You stupid fucking cum bucket, when did you pass half of your brain through your colon? Must have been fairly early in your life, as muncher.

Obama2Hillary_zps7cib7nmw.jpg

Whine whine whine whine whine. God you right wingers have become such whiney little bitches (just like Trump) Obama has been kicking your ass for 8 years, and still the whining continues.

Yep.....and he has managed to ruin the country. I am not whining btw. I am giving MY opinion....don't like it..put me on ignore, or just don't read it.

Yes. When you filled up your car wh 1.90 gas this morning I'm sure you were cursing Obama .

You stalking me? LOL

Where's the lie!!!!?
You righties make shit up constantly . Should he have not demanded their release ?

You mean lies like 'You can keep your doctor' or 'You can keep your insurance?'

Or maybe “My administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in government.”

Or any of these 23 indisputable bald faced lies he has told?

Now he delivers $400 million EXACTLY as hostages are released but that isnt a ransom, even when State specified the money would only be delivered if the hostages are released? The Iranians say it was a ransom and half the world too.

You are a fucking stupid ass political hack.

Own it bitch.

Now Democrats take credit for the Saudis over pumping oil, roflmao

you just cant make this shit up!

What lie ? The lie is trump saying the payment was for the hostages . It wasn't . They payment was the world court settlement. Obama was slick enough to get the prisoners released on top of that .

That makes everything Obama has said true and everything the rest of us have pointed out about his lies to be untrue!

/sarc

You stupid fucking cum bucket, when did you pass half of your brain through your colon? Must have been fairly early in your life, as muncher.

Don't tell Timmy that the State Department spokesman admitted it in the daily briefing today or he'll start weeping big horse turd sized tears..

And now a musical interlude from the depressing topic of Obama and Hillary Clintons lies, bribery, corruption and moral degeneracy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Don't tell Timmy that the State Department spokesman admitted it in the daily briefing today or he'll start weeping big horse turd sized tears..
True, but then what comes out of a turnip other than turnip stuff?

You stalking me? LOL

Timmy stalking you?

Only one thing to do

Call

th

(they like nuts)

/sarc

You're stupid fucking cum bucket, when did you pass half of your brain through your colon? Must have been fairly early in your life, as muncher.

You're a racist because of your op when you called Obama a monkey . So just own it .

/sarc

Your a racist because of your op when you called Obama a monkey . So just own it .

Oh Timmy Timmy Timmy...:neutral: It is so easy to jump in with the R word now days, but that grew old several years ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

/sarc

Your a racist because of your op when you called Obama a monkey . So just own it .

Oh Timmy Timmy Timmy...:neutral: It is so easy to jump in with the R word now days, but that grew old several years ago.

Hmmm no. His post was obviously racist .

/sarc

But of course. That is always the answer, and always the come back when one has nothing to say.

So, the story is that the money was held hostage not the Americans, as the right wing press has been saying. Thanks for clearing that up.
If that is how you read that, then youa re a freaking idiot.
There is no other way to take it, our Americans were the ransom for the money we owed to Iran!!!
But even if you reverse it like the Right is trying to spin it, then Obama made a super deal using Iran's OWN money to free our people, not even braggart Trump is artistic enough to pull off a deal that great, that I'll tell you!

So, the story is that the money was held hostage not the Americans, as the right wing press has been saying. Thanks for clearing that up.
If that is how you read that, then youa re a freaking idiot.
There is no other way to take it, our Americans were the ransom for the money we owed to Iran!!!
But even if you reverse it like the Right is trying to spin it, then Obama made a super deal using Iran's OWN money to free our people, not even braggart Trump is artistic enough to pull off a deal that great, that I'll tell you!

:disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

/sarc

Forum List

Back