This Poll Has The Best News for Donald Trump I’ve Seen In a Long Time (gap is closing)

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
More bad news, douche bags!

This poll has the best news for Donald Trump I’ve seen in a long time

A new Pew Center survey shows Donald Trump down 4 points nationally to Hillary Clinton, which counts as good news for a candidate who’s further behind in most recent surveys. But beyond that topline number, the poll contained one important thematic question that offers a glimpse of what a winning Trump effort might look like. It shows that Trump voters overwhelmingly have the view that life in America has gotten worse for "people like you" over the past 50 years and that a clear majority of Americans overall agree with this pessimistic assessment.

A new Pew Center survey shows Donald Trump down 4 points nationally to Hillary Clinton, which counts as good news for a candidate who’s further behind in most recent surveys. But beyond that topline number, the poll contained one important thematic question that offers a glimpse of what a winning Trump effort might look like. It shows that Trump voters overwhelmingly have the view that life in America has gotten worse for "people like you" over the past 50 years and that a clear majority of Americans overall agree with this pessimistic assessment.
It gets better.
Shock Poll: Clinton 44.0% Trump 43.4% (Trump Has Closed Within Less Than 2)

LA Times

I have been seeing reports that not a lot of media types want to talk about....
Trump in a landslide....

HRC doesn't win a single state....
DJT gets 70 million angry white men votes....

Pollsters are shocked...

I have been seeing reports that not a lot of media types want to talk about....Trump in a landslide....HRC doesn't win a single state....DJT gets 70 million angry white men votes....Pollsters are shocked...
...and Romney won Ohio!

So other than stupid people are voting for Trump-(something we knew already) -where is the poll in this article?--LOL

Great News Trump has the stupid people vote! That's it?

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

MSNBC and CNN are shitting in their pants.
They must know something the general public doesn't know.

So other than stupid people are voting for Trump-(something we knew already) -where is the poll in this article?--LOL

Great News Trump has the stupid people vote! That's it?

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
¨
If that was the case, you would be voting for him without hesitation.

Forum List

Back