Oh Wait, Obama Lied AGAIN

I can imagine what your types would say if they didn't hold backs Irans money until they released the hostages ... you do realize it was Irans money don't you ??? and that money was used as payment for the prisoners ... probably not your types are never informed ... by your racist response tell us all what you're about ...
That money belongs to the PEOPLE of Iran and today they suffer under a theocratic regime that we refused to return their funds to for decades until now.

So you libtards are all nice a dandy with theocracies, is that it?

Oh, and there was nothing racist about what I said, ass hole.

Yep. Heard that earlier today...not shocked. More disgusted.
You just cant make this shit up.

And a great many want to elect the most corrupt, sleazy and dishonest loser that has ever had her resume punched on the way to the top riding her husbands coat tails.

We need to remove the right to vote in national elections from degenerates. That will leave the Dimbocrats without a political base, but we have to save our Republic from these morons.
whats made up is you believing the money being held up was payment for the prisoners it wasn't ... it was done to make sure iran would hold up to the agreement

whats even stupider is you falling for the money was payment for the prisoners ... typical fox noise follower

The Obama regime admits that the delivery of the money was CONTINGENT on the release of the prisoners.

My Gawd what does Obama have to do to convince you retards that he is a cheap cowardly fuckfacepussy? Get on his knees and blow Putin in Times Square?

whats made up is you believing the money being held up was payment for the prisoners it wasn't ... it was done to make sure iran would hold up to the agreement

Oh, it was just CONTINGENT on the hostages being released, thats all.

You are a fucking retarded fool.

Now the Obama Regime lies some more, trying to spin their lies so it isnt too embarrassing to Hillary. Now it wasn't ransom but it was contingent on the release of the hostages, lol.

When lawyers split hairs like this, you know that they are hiding some serious bullshit.

Obama administration says $400M to Iran was contingent on release of prisoners | Fox News

The Obama administration admitted Thursday that a $400 million cash payment to Iran in January was contingent on the release of American prisoners being held in the country – while still denying that the payment was a ransom.

State Department spokesman John Kirby said that the negotiations to return the money – originally from a 1979 failed military equipment deal made between Iran and the U.S. – were conducted separately from negotiations to free the four prisoners.

The four detainees who were released on January 17 were Washington Post reporter Jason Rezaian; former U.S. Marine Amir Hekmati; Christian pastor Saeed Abedini and Nosratollah Khosravi-Roodsari, whose case had not been publicized before the release.

However, Kirby said that the U.S. withheld the cash delivery until Iran made good on its promise to release the prisoners.

“In basic English you are saying you wouldn’t give [Iran] the 400 million in cash until the prisoners were released, correct?” asked a reporter at Thursday’s State Department briefing.

“That’s correct,” Kirby responded.

THAT MY FRIENDS IS PAYING A RANSOM, NO MATTER HOW BADLY YOU SLICE THE BOLOGNA!
no they're not ... they had the upper hand ... if they gave them the money, you would be here bitching about them giving them the money and didn't help the prisoners ... its ass holes like you who hate democrats so much that you will say anything to prove your point ... never mind how factual it is... let the hate speech begin is your moto

whats even stupider is you falling for the money was payment for the prisoners ... typical fox noise follower

The Obama regime admits that the delivery of the money was CONTINGENT on the release of the prisoners.

My Gawd what does Obama have to do to convince you retards that he is a cheap cowardly fuckfacepussy? Get on his knees and blow Putin in Times Square?
your statement was based on the Idea of them paying for the prisoners ... it wasn't based on that at all ... there wasn't any lie here... what was asked to onbama did the money go for the payment of the prisoners ... obama said no the money wasn't used to pay for their released that was a a true statement... what they did do as it was told by the people who were involved they wanted to be sure the prisoners were released before they gave Iran their money ... thats the big difference ...what you implied here was the money was payment ... it wasn't payment for their released ... the retarded one is you ... you fuckfacepussy and no I don't what you smoking my dick ... you take your HOMO wants and needs elsewhere

no they're not ... they had the upper hand ... if they gave them the money, you would be here bitching about them giving them the money and didn't help the prisoners ... its ass holes like you who hate democrats so much that you will say anything to prove your point ... never mind how factual it is... let the hate speech begin is your moto

The money was delivered at the EXACT SAME TIME THE HOSTAGES WERE RELEASED and the delivery of the money was totally CONTINGENT on the hostages being released, but it takes a fucking fool or a Democrat to think that is not the same thing as a ransom.

your statement was based on the Idea of them paying for the prisoners ... it wasn't based on that at all ... there wasn't any lie here... what was asked to onbama did the money go for the payment of the prisoners ... obama said no the money wasn't used to pay for their released that was a a true statement... what they did do as it was told by the people who were involved they wanted to be sure the prisoners were released before they gave Iran their money ... thats the big difference ...what you implied here was the money was payment ... it wasn't payment for their released ... the retarded one is you ... you fuckfacepussy and no I don't what you smoking my dick ... you take your HOMO wants and needs elsewhere
Hahahahahah, you are a blithering idiot.

EVEN IRAN says it was a ransom, ass hat.

I can imagine what your types would say if they didn't hold backs Irans money until they released the hostages ... you do realize it was Irans money don't you ??? and that money was used as payment for the prisoners ... probably not your types are never informed ... by your racist response tell us all what you're about ...
That money belongs to the PEOPLE of Iran and today they suffer under a theocratic regime that we refused to return their funds to for decades until now.

So you libtards are all nice a dandy with theocracies, is that it?

Oh, and there was nothing racist about what I said, ass hole.
oh yes there was dick smoker ... you said "How many lies will this monkey have to spit through his cum hole before people get sick of his bullshit" ... if thats not a racist statement i don't know what is ... as for how Iran's people being treated by their leaders ... if the don't like it, rebel ... if they don't want to rebel then that tells morons like you that they like theocratic regime ... if you don't like that well then go and smoke your buddies dick and get your frustrations out there

like you would know what Iran thinks, dick smoker

The money was delivered at the EXACT SAME TIME THE HOSTAGES WERE RELEASED and the delivery of the money was totally CONTINGENT on the hostages being released, but it takes a fucking fool or a Democrat to think that is not the same thing as a ransom.
contingent and payment is two different things... the money being release wan't totally depending on their release ... thats what they wanted Iran to believe... but dick smokers like you are to ignorant to know the difference

contingent and payment is two different things...

Of course not, yo fucking idiot. Contingent is an adjective, you know, it is used to describe nouns. The word payment is a noun, and when you add the two together, you have RANSOM, lol

the money being release wan't totally depending on their release ... thats what they wanted Iran to believe...

Lol, the Obama State Department admitted that it was a contingent payment, you retarded cocksucker.

Go fuck yourself and welcome to my ignore list.

I dont have time to spoon feed morons like you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
None, Mexico will pay nothing, and Trump is powerless to make them.

The wall wont cost as much as we give to Mexico and allow to go to Mexico in financial transfers every year.

Trump could have a federal fee placed on those transfers out of the country to Mexico. He could divert their foreign aid to building the wall, etc, all the kinds of things that Obama has been doing by fiat for the last 4 years.

Yes, one way or the other, Mexico will pay for that damned wall, jakc ass.
Pathological liar Trump won't even build the wall let alone make Mexico pay for it. YOU are just a EEEUUUGGEEEHHHH SUCKER, that I can tell you!!!!!

Exactly, the money was held hostage and the Americans were the ransom for the money. You idiots have it ass backwards, as usual.

Only to the America-hating lying scum on the Right is Iran a pillar of honesty!!!!!

Pathological liar Trump won't even build the wall let alone make Mexico pay for it. YOU are just a EEEUUUGGEEEHHHH SUCKER, that I can tell you!!!!!
"Deny everything, admit to nothing, make counter accusations." - the new Democratic Party motto.

Donald Trump has not lied about anything concerning his policies because he has never been in office to put the lie to his promises, dumbass. And these so-called lies are just ideological spin and bullshit, the equivalent of "Donald Trump says there is no Global Warming" = lie. I.e. they think that people stating things that they disagree with is a lie.

They also count as lies his use of figures of speech and hyperbole, such as Trump recent claim that Obama founded ISIS. Everyone knows what Trump meant and that Obama is not literally the founder of ISIS, but you morons count that as a lie, etc.

Your tedious counter accusations in the face of DOCUMENTED grand scale lies like 'You can keep your doctor' are just hilarious obvious deflection and misdirection.

Only to the America-hating lying scum on the Right is Iran a pillar of honesty!!!!!
No one said that liar.

But compared to Obama and Her Royal Highness Hillary Rodham of the royal House Clinton, yes, the Iranian mullahs are the standard of Truth.

Exactly, the money was held hostage and the Americans were the ransom for the money. You idiots have it ass backwards, as usual.
Lol, no wyou are just absurd. No money was held hostage, PEOPLE were held hostage and Obama gave them $400 million to let them go.

Forum List

Back