Oh Wait, Obama Lied AGAIN

So, the story is that the money was held hostage not the Americans, as the right wing press has been saying. Thanks for clearing that up.
If that is how you read that, then youa re a freaking idiot.
There is no other way to take it, our Americans were the ransom for the money we owed to Iran!!!
But even if you reverse it like the Right is trying to spin it, then Obama made a super deal using Iran's OWN money to free our people, not even braggart Trump is artistic enough to pull off a deal that great, that I'll tell you!

:disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:
You are stunned by such a wonderful and fabulous deal, I'll tell you that, that I'll tell you!

So, the story is that the money was held hostage not the Americans, as the right wing press has been saying. Thanks for clearing that up.
There is no other way to take it, our Americans were the ransom for the money we owed to Iran!!!
But even if you reverse it like the Right is trying to spin it, then Obama made a super deal using Iran's OWN money to free our people, not even braggart Trump is artistic enough to pull off a deal that great, that I'll tell you!
Oh yeah? Trump said he's gonna make Mexico pay for the wall. How many 400 millions is that, genius?

What lie ? The lie is trump saying the payment was for the hostages . It wasn't . They payment was the world court settlement. Obama was slick enough to get the prisoners released on top of that .

You racist hacks hold that against him???

Oh the discussion is over! the libtard won by calling me a racist!

That makes everything Obama has said true and everything the rest of us have pointed out about his lies to be untrue!

/sarc

You stupid fucking cum bucket, when did you pass half of your brain through your colon? Must have been fairly early in your life, as muncher.

Obama2Hillary_zps7cib7nmw.jpg

Your a racist because of your op when you called Obama a monkey . So just own it .

Oh Timmy Timmy Timmy...:neutral: It is so easy to jump in with the R word now days, but that grew old several years ago.

Hmmm no. His post was obviously racist .

You can find anything anywhere if you look hard enough. But, for now, that is a different topic, and since you had no better, and were shown that he DID indeed lie, you had to try and counter with something totally different than the OP. Would I or have I ever called Obama names like that? No.......but as I said, that's a whole different topic.

How about the rest of the OP??

You are stunned by such a wonderful and fabulous deal, I'll tell you that, that I'll tell you!

:lol:

What lie ? The lie is trump saying the payment was for the hostages . It wasn't . They payment was the world court settlement. Obama was slick enough to get the prisoners released on top of that .

That makes everything Obama has said true and everything the rest of us have pointed out about his lies to be untrue!

/sarc

You stupid fucking cum bucket, when did you pass half of your brain through your colon? Must have been fairly early in your life, as muncher.

Your a racist because of your op when you called Obama a monkey . So just own it .

Oh Timmy Timmy Timmy...:neutral: It is so easy to jump in with the R word now days, but that grew old several years ago.

But of course. That is always the answer, and always the come back when one has nothing to say.

Do you think this line is racist ?

"How many lies will this monkey have to spit through his cum hole before people get sick of his bullshit?"

/sarc

You can find anything anywhere if you look hard enough. But, for now, that is a different topic, and since you had no better, and were shown that he DID indeed lie, you had to try and counter with something totally different than the OP. Would I or have I ever called Obama names like that? No.......but as I said, that's a whole different topic.

Where's the lie? Point it out . Let's see the quote .

/sarc

I am not doing your work for you. Sheesh, want me to call you and read to you as well? I am sure you are capable. But, if not, go back to the beginning and read carefully.

It's a beautiful deal...a very beautiful deal...a deal so beautiful you wouldn't believe...

I am not doing your work for you. Sheesh, want me to call you and read to you as well? I am sure you are capable. But, if not, go back to the beginning and read carefully.

You called him a liar . Then prove it.

Yep.they love it. My question is how they reason it out to be okay.
They dont reason at all. They simply back whoever the Democrat Establishment tells them too, even if they got the nomination by cheating, lying and stealing.

The Democratic Party is now antidemocratic, lol, as well as corrupt, conniving and incompetent.

Number one: The Democratic Party nomination was not gotten by cheating, lying or stealing. Longtime Party members weren't happy about an Independent filing papers to run as a Democrat, but they respected their members wishes and healed the divisions within their party.

You have a candidate who is going out of his way to lose the election. More and more Trump is looking like he really doesn't want the job. Best job of self-sabotage I've ever seen.

It's the most entertaining election year you've ever had.

Just think, Donald Trump has lied more in one year than Barrack Obama has in almost eight years. According to Politifact, (the same folks that gave Obama the 2014 Lie of the Year 2014) Donald Trump has been caught in 157 lies in one year.
Donald Trump's file
it's bad enough that we had a president get caught in the Lie of the Year, but we have a presidential candidate who has been named Liar of the Year for 2015 and that hasn't stopped him from lying more and more. Of course his supporters have no concern about that, they only have orgasms when other people lie.
Is that the biggest display of hypocrisy America has ever seen? Damn straight!

Number one: The Democratic Party nomination was not gotten by cheating, lying or stealing. Longtime Party members weren't happy about an Independent filing papers to run as a Democrat, but they respected their members wishes and healed the divisions within their party.

You have a candidate who is going out of his way to lose the election. More and more Trump is looking like he really doesn't want the job. Best job of self-sabotage I've ever seen.

It's the most entertaining election year you've ever had.
Exactly and half of that humor is from dunder heads like you who really believe that shit despite the emails and the resignation of about 4 people from the DNC leadership.

You gotta put down that crack pipe, loser.

Just think, Donald Trump has lied more in one year than Barrack Obama has in almost eight years. According to Politifact, (the same folks that gave Obama the 2014 Lie of the Year 2014) Donald Trump has been caught in 157 lies in one year.
Donald Trump's file
The new motto of the Democratic Party is 'Deny everything, admit to nothing and make counter-accusations' and this is an example of that when they have their surogates pretend to be a neutral site and sand bag their opposition for them.

Here is just one example from Kiwigirl's bullshit article, which also has 'lies' from others regarding Trump also included in that list too, if the Kiw-idiot had not noticed that:
"I had previously said that NATO was obsolete because it failed to deal adequately with terrorism. Since my comments, they have changed their policy and now have a new division focused on terror threats."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, August 16th, 2016 Change was incremental, unrelated to Trump

Now if you carefully read what Trump said, he did not say it was BECAUSE of him, but only 'Since my comments' things changed, leaving it to the audience to decide if he had anything to do with NATOs change. Not only was his statement not a lie, it was exactly true.

And this is typical of these Democrat posturing sites that pretend to be neutral and objective when they are not, not at all.

And compare that to the lies Obama has made about policy his regime has implemented. His lies about other politicians, particularly Hillary. Back in 2008 he said that she would do anything to get elected and it was time to 'turn the page', but now she is just a genius running for an office that is almost beneath her. So which is it?

Obama lies so much no one expects him to tell the Truth any more. Especially not Dimbocrats and their sycophants in foreign countries

Now the Obama Regime lies some more, trying to spin their lies so it isnt too embarrassing to Hillary. Now it wasn't ransom but it was contingent on the release of the hostages, lol.

When lawyers split hairs like this, you know that they are hiding some serious bullshit.

Obama administration says $400M to Iran was contingent on release of prisoners | Fox News

The Obama administration admitted Thursday that a $400 million cash payment to Iran in January was contingent on the release of American prisoners being held in the country – while still denying that the payment was a ransom.

State Department spokesman John Kirby said that the negotiations to return the money – originally from a 1979 failed military equipment deal made between Iran and the U.S. – were conducted separately from negotiations to free the four prisoners.

The four detainees who were released on January 17 were Washington Post reporter Jason Rezaian; former U.S. Marine Amir Hekmati; Christian pastor Saeed Abedini and Nosratollah Khosravi-Roodsari, whose case had not been publicized before the release.

However, Kirby said that the U.S. withheld the cash delivery until Iran made good on its promise to release the prisoners.

“In basic English you are saying you wouldn’t give [Iran] the 400 million in cash until the prisoners were released, correct?” asked a reporter at Thursday’s State Department briefing.

“That’s correct,” Kirby responded.

THAT MY FRIENDS IS PAYING A RANSOM, NO MATTER HOW BADLY YOU SLICE THE BOLOGNA!

Oh yeah? Trump said he's gonna make Mexico pay for the wall. How many 400 millions is that, genius?
None, Mexico will pay nothing, and Trump is powerless to make them.

You called him a liar . Then prove it.
Libtards like you guys called Bush a monkey and posted pics of him alongside monkeys for 8 straight years, and now I am racist for doing that with Obama?

Why is that?

Do you think that black people look like monkeys?

That sounds pretty racist to me, dumbass.

None, Mexico will pay nothing, and Trump is powerless to make them.

The wall wont cost as much as we give to Mexico and allow to go to Mexico in financial transfers every year.

Trump could have a federal fee placed on those transfers out of the country to Mexico. He could divert their foreign aid to building the wall, etc, all the kinds of things that Obama has been doing by fiat for the last 4 years.

Yes, one way or the other, Mexico will pay for that damned wall, jakc ass.

Do you think this line is racist ?

"How many lies will this monkey have to spit through his cum hole before people get sick of his bullshit?"
Why is that racist?

It wasnt racist when you libtards did that shit to Bush.

Do you think it is racist because you think that black people look like monkeys?

That is the real racism, sister.

This is just amazing. Obama lies and lies and lies and the Dimbocrats say it doesnt matter as long as they can still get their free shit.

It is just incredible.

We need to restrict the vote to people who can actually think, if it has to have a Constitutional Amendment to get it through.

CONFIRMED: $400M to Iran for Release of American Prisoners

The State Department says a $400 million cash payment to Iran was contingent on the release of American prisoners.
Spokesman John Kirby says negotiations over the United States’ returning Iranian money from a decades-old account was conducted separately from the prisoner talks. But he says the U.S. withheld delivery of the cash as leverage until the U.S. citizens had left Iran.

Both events occurred Jan. 17.

BREAKING: Obama admin. makes STUNNING admission, internet ERUPTS - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

How many lies will this monkey have to spit through his cum hole before people get sick of his bullshit?
I can imagine what your types would say if they didn't hold backs Irans money until they released the hostages ... you do realize it was Irans money don't you ??? and that money was used as payment for the prisoners ... probably not your types are never informed ... by your racist response tell us all what you're about ...

Forum List

Back