Oh Wait, Obama Lied AGAIN

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is just amazing. Obama lies and lies and lies and the Dimbocrats say it doesnt matter as long as they can still get their free shit.

It is just incredible.

We need to restrict the vote to people who can actually think, if it has to have a Constitutional Amendment to get it through.

CONFIRMED: $400M to Iran for Release of American Prisoners

The State Department says a $400 million cash payment to Iran was contingent on the release of American prisoners.
Spokesman John Kirby says negotiations over the United States’ returning Iranian money from a decades-old account was conducted separately from the prisoner talks. But he says the U.S. withheld delivery of the cash as leverage until the U.S. citizens had left Iran.

Both events occurred Jan. 17.

BREAKING: Obama admin. makes STUNNING admission, internet ERUPTS - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

How many lies will this monkey have to spit through his cum hole before people get sick of his bullshit?

Yep. Heard that earlier today...not shocked. More disgusted.

You just cant make this shit up.

And a great many want to elect the most corrupt, sleazy and dishonest loser that has ever had her resume punched on the way to the top riding her husbands coat tails.

We need to remove the right to vote in national elections from degenerates. That will leave the Dimbocrats without a political base, but we have to save our Republic from these morons.

So, the story is that the money was held hostage not the Americans, as the right wing press has been saying. Thanks for clearing that up.

So, the story is that the money was held hostage not the Americans, as the right wing press has been saying. Thanks for clearing that up.
If that is how you read that, then youa re a freaking idiot.

Welcome to my ignore list, shit4brains.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
You just cant make this shit up.

And a great many want to elect the most corrupt, sleazy and dishonest loser that has ever had her resume punched on the way to the top riding her husbands coat tails.

We need to remove the right to vote in national elections from degenerates. That will leave the Dimbocrats without a political base, but we have to save our Republic from these morons.

Yep.they love it. My question is how they reason it out to be okay.

TrumpWordsvrsHillaryDeeds_zpsbejt5pau.jpg

They dont reason at all. They simply back whoever the Democrat Establishment tells them too, even if they got the nomination by cheating, lying and stealing.

The Democratic Party is now antidemocratic, lol, as well as corrupt, conniving and incompetent.

The payout wasn't for the prisoners, Obama had that thrown in. So congrats to Obama for getting the hostages out on top of settlement that had nothing to do with them being held !

You should be praising him.

If that is how you read that, then youa re a freaking idiot. Welcome to my ignore list, shit4brains.
You're not exactly a reliable source of information. I'll take the story for what it plainly says, not the way you want to twist it. Sorry, Charlie.

The payout wasn't for the prisoners, Obama had that thrown in. So congrats to Obama for getting the hostages out on top of settlement that had nothing to do with them being held !

That is now understood to be a lie.

Dont you ever get tired of repeating the Democrats lies for them, shill?

HillaryWorseThanTrump_zpsvf42ioev.jpg

They dont reason at all. They simply back whoever the Democrat Establishment tells them too, even if they got the nomination by cheating, lying and stealing.

The Democratic Party is now antidemocratic, lol, as well as corrupt, conniving and incompetent.

Ah yeah. Amazing the criticism from the left when they some can't even think for themselves.

Whine whine whine whine whine. God you right wingers have become such whiney little bitches (just like Trump) Obama has been kicking your ass for 8 years, and still the whining continues.

Ah yeah. Amazing the criticism from the left when they some can't even think for themselves.
Yeah, now I understood what Franklin meant when he told a inquirer that they gave the public a Republic if they can keep it.

Maybe it is a record that we have done as well as e have?

That is now understood to be a lie.

Dont you ever get tired of repeating the Democrats lies for them, shill?

HillaryWorseThanTrump_zpsvf42ioev.jpg

What lie ? The lie is trump saying the payment was for the hostages . It wasn't . They payment was the world court settlement. Obama was slick enough to get the prisoners released on top of that .

You racist hacks hold that against him???

Whine whine whine whine whine. God you right wingers have become such whiney little bitches (just like Trump) Obama has been kicking your ass for 8 years, and still the whining continues.
So pointing out Obamas repeated incessant lies is just whining to you?

Welcome to my ignore list you retarded fuckstick

Wow you swallow anything they give you...so how does that cum taste?

It's outrageous.
The $400M had already been agreed upon but at the last minute Obama threw in another condition.
It's dishonest dealing and if I was Iran I'd be thoroughly pissed off.

Yep.....and he has managed to ruin the country. I am not whining btw. I am giving MY opinion....don't like it..put me on ignore, or just don't read it.

So pointing out Obamas repeated incessant lies is just whining to you?

Welcome to my ignore list you retarded fuckstick

Where's the lie!!!!?

You righties make shit up constantly . Should he have not demanded their release ?

Forum List

Back