Rise of the Fourth Reich

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Adolph Hitler ruined Germany. Not just physically but spiritually as well. The country cannot act like any normal country or else it is accused of being Nazi-like.
I think it's time to say screw all that. Go for it. Germany has the strongest economy in Europe. Build on it. They have zero responsibility to the turds elsewhere, the Belgians, the Italians and so on. They need a Teutonic League: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Maybe throw Holland in as well. They can dominate the continent and employ people from other countries as their servants.
Greek Crisis Shows How Germany s Power Polarizes Europe - WSJ

Adolph Hitler ruined Germany. Not just physically but spiritually as well. The country cannot act like any normal country or else it is accused of being Nazi-like.
I think it's time to say screw all that. Go for it. Germany has the strongest economy in Europe. Build on it. They have zero responsibility to the turds elsewhere, the Belgians, the Italians and so on. They need a Teutonic League: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Maybe throw Holland in as well. They can dominate the continent and employ people from other countries as their servants.

you are sick

you are sick
WHy? The Germans have a pretty successful economic model and social model. Not perfect, not entirely free market. But it seems to work OK. Why should they be dragged down by people who can't get their act together?

Forum List

Back