Let's make something clear.

We have some in our party that claim to be conservatives, but act like liberal pukes....That's just a fact...
It's folks like you who pretend to be conservatives but instead have become members of a cult of personality.

It's folks like you who pretend to be conservatives but instead have become members of a cult of personality.
Not at all....In fact, I haven't made up my mind about who I will go for in the primary....Unlike you idiots who are getting behind a corrupt, brain dead dolt without question....GTFOH....

Please to excuse me, berg80 for making a point unrelated to this thread and using your thread to make said point. A donation to the "Human Fund" charity has been made in your name.

While ago I started a post 'upstairs' in this sub-forum 'politics' titled "There's a crew of clever Fascists trying to derail our site." I did my usual convoluted, bizarre OP, my second post was linking to 4-5 of my posts at different threads where I say I crushed it, all of different political issues to establish my bona fides. Then I went nuts with this kinda $h!t...

View attachment 882628

and then post after post of exactly that kinda stuff. I have game. I don't care who you are that stuff makes a killer political point at a glance and it's funny. Just one of the things I bring. Views abounded and hours into that thread that thread was summarily moved to The Rubber Room...

Where I let it die. Rubber Room, I'm nuts, so clever that.

So I PM'ed a guy asking him who was a cool mod, got a name, PM'ed that one and got the answer for my demise being 'can't call names in a thread title' so I came back with a bunch of thread titles calling names, like "Fascists" is calling names so said mod CC'd 'She Who Sits On High' S.W.S.O.H. aka Coyote and got the answer that thread titles need have a political bent in said thread title. I took that one on the chin cause I see where this is going. Lose the battle, win the war. I stood to for a while and clocked stuff. Thing is "Fascists" is most definitely a political bent. So back to you, berg80, not trying to out you, I have not registered a complaint, never would cause I don't su(k but how is "Let's make something clear" a political title? I'm just pointing out an inconsistency. We all know exactly what's going on here. I dominate politics in a way this site has never seen before, or, for me, a Tuesday. Here's some of your options, Coyote...

1. Pretend I don't exist cause everyone will buy that.
The Deuce. Summarily ban me and delete everything I've posted then...

View attachment 882651

I'm gone poof like and no one shall remember you couldn't handle me.

View attachment 882652

Craps. You are admin, leader of this site. I say you should be able to take on all comers and set the example. I'm a comer. Get busy!
IV. Put my thread "There's a crew of clever Fascists trying to derail this site." back into the 'politics' sub-forum, maybe take away all my posts after you put me down there in 'The Rubber Room' and let me break some site records.
Fin. Kiss my azz.

-

I'm used to this. If I go poof I'll go on to the next site only every thing I've done here is added to my bank of images and what not so the next site shall suffer more. I'm the greatest conservative interweb political forum debater there's ever been.

Banning me without cause admits defeat.

-

An excerpt from my tonight's post in my horse thread in The Flame Zone...

By 1850 cotton was King. Gold on a stalk. While the north was investing in infrastructure, railroads, factories, industrialization, training it's workers that if a gear moves one way another gear shall move in a different direction among other things such as water is wet and fire is hot the south was busy investing in it's one and only cash making venture. Slaves. More slaves, more cotton. More cotton more cash. So when Abraham Lincoln was elected President the Republican party back then was kinda known as the anti-slavery party and the south saw the writing on the wall. The south was afeared that the north would put a hurt on it's Golden Goose and wala, succeed from the union. It's just that fu(kin simple.

That's a Tuesday for me. I've a list of $h!t for Wednesday. Might get to it, might not but that's me day in and day out. Deal with that you fu(ks.
Goodness…obsessed much? One sentence…and I’ve said all that needs to be said

…without your zillion paragraphs and “plaster tire tracks, foot prints, dog smelling prints, and twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence … pictures of the approach, the getaway, the northwest corner the southwest corner and that's not tot to mention the aerial photography”…

Why 4 GOP voters filed the lawsuit that eventually disqualified Trump from the Colorado 2024 primary ballot​

"Colorado law requires that, in order for a voter to challenge the placement of the candidate in the Republican presidential primary, that they be Republicans or unaffiliated voters," Sherman said in an interview. "So in order to have standing, they had to be Republicans."

Why 4 GOP voters filed the lawsuit that eventually disqualified Trump from the Colorado 2024 primary ballot​

"Colorado law requires that, in order for a voter to challenge the placement of the candidate in the Republican presidential primary, that they be Republicans or unaffiliated voters," Sherman said in an interview. "So in order to have standing, they had to be Republicans."
4 Never Trumpers, Simp.

Simply saying a Republican hates Trump isn’t news, Moron. The Deep State hates him no matter which party they are in.

4 Never Trumpers, Simp.

Simply saying a Republican hates Trump isn’t news, Moron. The Deep State hates him no matter which party they are in.
There is no deep state.
That's just a myth made up by Steve Bannon for the consumption of fools.

Wallace walked through the evidence for the first component of her finding in detail over 102 pages. She focused on the timeline of Trump’s conduct on Jan. 6, 2021 — which she said showed that Trump desired this outcome. And she documented his history of promoting and legitimizing political violence — which she said helps prove he incited the riot.

“The Court concludes that Trump acted with the specific intent to incite political violence and direct it at the Capitol with the purpose of disrupting the electoral certification,” Wallace wrote.
She added that Trump’s “inaction during the violence and his later endorsement of the violence corroborates the evidence that his intent was to incite violence on January 6, 2021 based on his conduct leading up to and on January 6, 2021.”

Among her other key findings:

• “Trump cultivated a culture that embraced political violence through his consistent endorsement of the same. He responded to growing threats of violence and intimidation in the lead-up to the certification by amplifying his false claims of election fraud.”
  • “He convened a large crowd on the date of the certification in Washington, D.C., focused them on the certification process, told them their country was being stolen from them, called for strength and action, and directed them to the Capitol where the certification was about to take place.”
  • “[T]he Court has found that Trump was aware that his supporters were willing to engage in political violence and that they would respond to his calls for them to do so.”
  • She ruled that Trump’s inaction during the riot didn’t itself constitute engaging in insurrection, but that it was evidence “that he intended for the crowd to engage in violence when he sent them to the Capitol ‘to fight like hell.’”
  • She wrote that Trump’s 2:24 p.m. tweet on Jan. 6 attacking Vice President Mike Pence, an hour after he had been informed of unrest at the Capitol according to a White House employee’s testimony, “caused further violence at the Capitol.”
  • She said Trump’s comments after the fact show he “endorsed and intended the actions of the mob on January 6, 2021.”

Goodness…obsessed much?

You are the leader of this community and that's your fu(kin reply? Other than protecting my children I don't think the word 'obsessed' has much to do with me. I said that you sending my thread "There's a crew of clever Fascists trying to derail our site" to The Rubber Room, a mod of yours told me you said you sent it there cause of a 'non-political' thread title' was Bull$h!t. Benito Mussolini was the first Fascist. "Fascist" is a political term he coined thus my thread title was political. But you know my thread title was political therefor your sending my thread downstairs to The Rubber Room was done because of political bias. I killed it in that thread, you can't have that wandering around in the Politics sub-forum.

One sentence…and I’ve said all that needs to be said

Go fu(k yourself. All you've said is you need censure me. I get it, you're a lefty, I'm a righty, you are in charge of this site, this site is a private entity and thus your will holds sway. But then, lady this site is supposed to be an interweb political debate forum and I have arrived. It's all very easy to run a site like this when the best the right can post is "your gay" until the likes of me comes along. Here we are. You should not have replied to me. If you further engage me I'll whup you. More. When this moment in the past reared it's ugly head I used to counsel the left to pretend all this never happened. Run away and sooner or later we'll all forget about it. I recently came up with a more betterer reply from the left... change the subject. That way the lefty hasn't all out fled yet gets to feel engaged. You try it! I expect more from the leader of this site. You. So far I'm handing you your azz, site leader.

You are the leader of this community and that's your fu(kin reply? Other than protecting my children I don't think the word 'obsessed' has much to do with me. I said that you sending my thread "There's a crew of clever Fascists trying to derail our site" to The Rubber Room, a mod of yours told me you said you sent it there cause of a 'non-political' thread title' was Bull$h!t. Benito Mussolini was the first Fascist. "Fascist" is a political term he coined thus my thread title was political. But you know my thread title was political therefor your sending my thread downstairs to The Rubber Room was done because of political bias. I killed it in that thread, you can't have that wandering around in the Politics sub-forum.

Go fu(k yourself. All you've said is you need censure me. I get it, you're a lefty, I'm a righty, you are in charge of this site, this site is a private entity and thus your will holds sway. But then, lady this site is supposed to be an interweb political debate forum and I have arrived. It's all very easy to run a site like this when the best the right can post is "your gay" until the likes of me comes along. Here we are. You should not have replied to me. If you further engage me I'll whup you. More. When this moment in the past reared it's ugly head I used to counsel the left to pretend all this never happened. Run away and sooner or later we'll all forget about it. I recently came up with a more betterer reply from the left... change the subject. That way the lefty hasn't all out fled yet gets to feel engaged. You try it! I expect more from the leader of this site. You. So far I'm handing you your azz, site leader.
Are you trying to speak English here?

Forum List

Back