Oh no, Psycho, Don't Rock That Boat!!!

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
They're shining light into dark coners, and the cockroaches are scuttling for cover.

And they are armed with lies. The commission didn't fall for it, you didn't think we would, did you?

They are such patriots that they are pocketing all that money instead of donating it to the families of the victims, eh?

I liken these two morons to the same thoughts I have for those who decry poverty and republicans attempts to end welfare. If you ain't given away more of your income than I, go home and shut your mouth.

They were so afraid of a terror attack at that time that they did NOTHING. If they could get press attention now, they surely could have gotten it then. They did nothing because they were just as clueless as they are now.

Nice to inflate your ego by saying "I knew it before you did" but the fact that they both did nothing seriously questions their intellect and their current reasons for writing books.

Originally posted by Moi
Nice to inflate your ego by saying "I knew it before you did" but the fact that they both did nothing seriously questions their intellect and their current reasons for writing books.

Much in the same way that Dubbyuh's intellect, in general, can be questioned.

Forum List

Back