Oh no, Psycho, Don't Rock That Boat!!!

Originally posted by Psychoblues
Try pickin' your nose, Moi. It clears your air passages and makes more sense than trying to debate serious issues with those ill equipped and self uneducated to respond in any reponsible or intelligent manner. Can you dig it?
What I dig is that you are an ignorant slob who is one of the stars on my least favorite show, Cops. I wonder how many teeth you actually have...oh, 2?

You can't accept that someone else has about 300 times more intelligence than you do, on the first day of their period, kid screaming in the background, after a full day of working in the office and cooking dinner with the other hand. True intellect scares you so you'd rather wade in the baby pool with the rest of the morons.

You may be old, but you sure ain't a grown up.

Well, uh, think I mean thank you, Moi. That's mighty kind of you. Have a nice delusion on me.

Seriously though, Clyde, why did you steal those Oreo's?

And doubleso for Sir Evil. What started out as a serious question towards responsible and complete issue examination has deteriorated into personal attacks and frivolous innuendo. But that's what sold the Pinto, the Vega, the Gremlin and a few other fairly pitiful excuses for American engineering to the ultimate expense of American workers/consumers while more reliable and cheaper Toyotas, Datsuns and even Fiats were readily available. That's advertising, folks. The American workers were readily available for higher standards but the corporate money proved their aspirations folly. It's a deep subject not meant for shallow minds.

Orangutans do make great pets, but it must be a bitch to clean up after them. Take away Clyde's fancy words and he's just another hairy ass chimp.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
I think I caught a contact buzz in this thread.

Anyone else got the munchies?

I haven't got the buzz, but for some odd reason my clothes now reek of the shit that's piling high in here.

Oh well, what can you expect from an orangutan who shits in public.

Go to Burger Doodle. They got cheaper food and they don't use cow fat to make their fries taste better. The Gremlin is a fine American car and I didn't mean to intimate that it wasn't. But there were and are better choices. That's all I meant.

I ain't sweatin' nothin', Sir Evil. But you cats are runnin' scared and that's pretty damn obvious. Cheers, my friend. I'm havin' a GREAT time.

I ain't sweatin' nothin', Sir Evil. But you cats are runnin' scared and that's pretty damn obvious. Cheers, my friend. I'm havin' a GREAT time.

Yes, sometimes it's best to run. Beating up on the retarded won't do much for my reputation.

I once had this cool ride named Javelin. I couldn't keep brakes on the bitch and sent her ass back to China. I often wonder how she got the name, Javelin?

I once had this cool ride named Javelin. I couldn't keep brakes on the bitch and sent her ass back to China. I often wonder how she got the name, Javelin?

I often wonder that very same thing. Amazing.

OK, I've gone from "Evil Devil" to "retarded" right here in one thread. Is it gonna take a few broken beer bottles, missing teeth and a conviction or two before we mutually decide to be friends, jimnyc? :)

OK, I've gone from "Evil Devil" to "retarded" right here in one thread. Is it gonna take a few broken beer bottles, missing teeth and a conviction or two before we mutually decide to be friends, jimnyc? :)

I thought we were friends, no? Do you want to beat me up? :(

Chill dudes and chicks. I'm a fighter for sure but I ain't lookin' for no fisticuffs here. Unless, of course, I'm forced into them. NO, jimnyc, I don't want to beat you up but you insist on kicking sand in my face and I'll take you down, that's a promise.

It's been a good night, so far. Let's keep it that way. Can we not actually talk about alternative political ideology? I mean really? Fuck GWB, the shrub of the Bush, he sucks even moreso than his daddy did as a national leader. History will bear that out.

Forum List

Back