Oh no, Psycho, Don't Rock That Boat!!!

Nope, your wealth of responses right here in the USMB demonstrate your fear of oppositional opinion. You either ridicule or ban opposing views and rarely if ever offer constructive argument. But, that's life, ain't it?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Who was your favorite little rascal? Was is alfalfa, or SPANKY?

-Tommy Boy

I know william joyce's favorite. Buckwheat!

Nyana, nyana, nyana. As I stated quite clearly earlier, your responses or inclinations towards oppositional thought are juvenile. You need a sand box, not a web site.

I'll explain this in child like terms for you Psycho.

When I play football against a shitty opponent, my stats tend to suck. It's hard to get pumped up against an inferior opponent.

Someday I'll be commended for my merciful ways to the mentally challenged.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Chill Psycho or you may find that there will be no room for you in the sandbox!:(

Psycho is turning our sandbox into a litter box. That's really all that a sandbox is before it gets filled with feces.

Dig it, Sir Evil. Thanks for the admonishment. But this wouldn't be the first sand box I've been thrown out of and it won't be the last. I thought I made that clear in my original post. At least this sand box promotes itself as being a United States, US, type thing and further promotes it's award for the "freedom of speech" thing. Those things considered, ignoring the inconsistensies in banning policy, I feel relatively safe here. Would you disagree?

You are not in danger of being banned. You are entitled to your own point of view. Although, I do fear another turd was just dropped into my sandbox. :)

My thoughts are as American bred as your own. In fact, I believe my thoughts are in more keeping with the founders thoughts than your own. Read the Constitution, my friends. The intelligence contained therein continues to astound me. And stop kicking sand in my face, I just might seek you out and kick your scrubby little asses. Have you no ideological theories that you can describe in words without resorting to such witless inuendo?

Originally posted by Psychoblues
And stop kicking sand in my face, I just might seek you out and kick your scrubby little asses.

I see you bought that special formula from Bazooka Joe. :laugh:

Thanks jimnyc!!!!! Other than a few missing teeth, a broken beer bottle or two and possibly a disturbing the peace conviction, I think you and I will get along just fine.:D

Originally posted by Psychoblues
I think you and I will get along just fine.:D

I think so too. Just like Clint Eastwood and his pal in 'Any which way but loose'.

Can you dig it, Clyde?

:D

I find it amusing that Psycho would rather troll around with you guys than debate with people. He's never once answered any of my direct responses with intelligent debate.

Perhaps I should try rolling my eyes or smoking a joint to get hiim to debate rather than just vent.

Try pickin' your nose, Moi. It clears your air passages and makes more sense than trying to debate serious issues with those ill equipped and self uneducated to respond in any reponsible or intelligent manner. Can you dig it?

Forum List

Back