Oh no, Psycho, Don't Rock That Boat!!!

Originally posted by Psychoblues
Chill dudes and chicks. I'm a fighter for sure but I ain't lookin' for no fisticuffs here. Unless, of course, I'm forced into them. NO, jimnyc, I don't want to beat you up but you insist on kicking sand in my face and I'll take you down, that's a promise.

It's been a good night, so far. Let's keep it that way. Can we not actually talk about alternative political ideology? I mean really? Fuck GWB, the shrub of the Bush, he sucks even moreso than his daddy did as a national leader. History will bear that out.

Your newby status only affords you so much latitude. I suggest you quit popping off at the mouth and show the POTUS a little more respect. I will make you.

Chill dudes and chicks. I'm a fighter for sure but I ain't lookin' for no fisticuffs here. Unless, of course, I'm forced into them. NO, jimnyc, I don't want to beat you up but you insist on kicking sand in my face and I'll take you down, that's a promise.

It's been a good night, so far. Let's keep it that way. Can we not actually talk about alternative political ideology? I mean really? Fuck GWB, the shrub of the Bush, he sucks even moreso than his daddy did as a national leader. History will bear that out.
And here I thought Neanderthals were actually extinct. Nice to know all the liberal professors were wrong...they are alive and well on the USMB.

For you, rtwngAvngr, I appreciate the thought. But I'm not exactly a "newbie".

For you, moi, my professors were correct. Why do you shave to make a space between your eyebrows?

For you, rtwngAvngr, I appreciate the thought. But I'm not exactly a "newbie".

For you, moi, my professors were correct. Why do you shave to make a space between your eyebrows?
You are so witty!!! What a case for legalized marijuana.

Just for the record, I have not used weed (or marijuana) since 1970. I have never used heroine or crack or any other drug beyond alcohol or tobacco (which are totally legal and even encouraged by Republicans) without a physicians precription since my experiments in the late 60's and 1970. Your's is a favorite target for shallow minded and mis-informed ditto-headed Republicans, Moi. Where do you get your information and how do you retain such stupifying ideology? Many of my favorite friends do cocaine and even crack and tend to vote Republican. Maybe their indulgence should be reported but I'm not putting the PD on speed dial.

you can get a script for crack?? what doc is that? i wanna see that one, i have a....ache or pain or something he can help me with

I think Psycho must have realized today that he's destined to have to deal with another 4 years of W and has went on a drinking binge and watched Rocky all in the same evening. All this on top of being an admitted washed up, has been, leftover 60's wastoid.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
...show the POTUS a little more respect...

Respect is earned. Dubbyuh is unworthy of respect until he earns it. He has done nothing to earn it. One might argue that the office itself is worthy of respect, but the office is only as worthy as the occupant. The last couple of occupants have been noteably unworthy.

For you, rtwngAvngr, I appreciate the thought.

So you like it rough? Ok then. Lick the presidents shoe. Do it now!

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Respect is earned. Dubbyuh is unworthy of respect until he earns it. He has done nothing to earn it. One might argue that the office itself is worthy of respect, but the office is only as worthy as the occupant. The last couple of occupants have been noteably unworthy.

He's earned it. He deserves it just for dealing with his oppostion's constant stream of lies and treachery, perpetrated by the likes of you.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
He's earned it. He deserves it just for dealing with his oppostion's constant stream of lies and treachery, perpetrated by the likes of you.

Judging from the public record, Dubbyuh and his merry band have perpetrated more lies, treachery and perfidy than any of us could ever dream of.

Judging from the public record, Dubbyuh and his merry band have perpetrated more lies, treachery and perfidy than any of us could ever dream of.
Sorry, but you can't prove GWB lied about any one thing much less such a volume of them.

Clarke and O'neill aren't part of his merry band.

They bailed before they were corrupted by the dark side.

And then proceeded to write books since they were thrown out with the garbage. Can you really not see what those 2 are doing?

Forum List

Back