Oh no, miley cyrus said she will leave the country if Trump is elected.

1712687864282.png

I'm not sure which is dumber... liberals always saying, stupidly, that they'll move if some colostomy bag is elected, when we all know they don't mean it, or those conservatives that fervently grab onto what they said and pretend to be... upset about it...

For a group of people that say they dont care about what celebrities say, you sure do care a lot about what celebrities say.
Does it seem as though we care that miley cyrus will leave if Trump is elected? I was just about to ask if you're that stupid and then I realized I am communicating with a thoroughly contaminated ass.

I'm not sure which is dumber... liberals always saying, stupidly, that they'll move if some colostomy bag is elected, when we all know they don't mean it, or those conservatives that fervently grab onto what they said and pretend to be... upset about it...
Nobody is upset. There are millions of very happy bicycle seats in fact.

Does it seem as though we care that miley cyrus will leave if Trump is elected? I was just about to ask if you're that stupid and then I realized I am communicating with a thoroughly contaminated ass.
Why make a topic about it in politics of all places?

Forum List

Back