Oh no, miley cyrus said she will leave the country if Trump is elected.

It's so sad when minor celebrities (such as this Cyrus person) think that anyone cares if she leaves.

Most celebrities (both major and minor) become old and forgotten before they know it.

View attachment 929642
Miley sure is ugly

I assume there are more flattering photos of her but this one says it all
Look at that picture. My bet is that if she leaves, the incidence of STDs will fall. But why don't we make a deal. When Trump wins, the taxpayers should GIVE Air Force one to Biden on the condition he loads up all these assholes and takes off to parts unknown, never to return. MAGA

America's government or military won't allow Trump to become president again.
Yes true. Agree with this. We will just Wimper away and scream on political message boards as governments start passing laws like rule 213 in New York.

Oh what's that you ask? Here let me clue everyone in. The "concentration camps" were called QUARANTINE CAMPS in Germany when they were shipping Jews to them. Yes because of "outbreak of typhus."

Let me describe what rule 213 is that was quietly passed in New Work last year.

===================

§ 213. Actions to be commenced within six years: where not otherwise provided for; on contract; on sealed instrument; on bond or note, and mortgage upon real property; by state based on misappropriation of public property; based on mistake; by corporation against director, officer or stockholder; based on fraud. The following actions must be commenced within six years:

1.an action for which no limitation is specifically prescribed by law;

2.an action upon a contractual obligation or liability, express or implied, except as provided in section two hundred thirteen-a or two hundred fourteen-i of this article or article 2 of the uniform commercial code or article 36-B of the general business law;

3.an action upon a sealed instrument;

4.an action upon a bond or note, the payment of which is secured by a mortgage upon real property, or upon a bond or note and mortgage so secured, or upon a mortgage of real property, or any interest therein;

(a)In any action on an instrument described under this subdivision, if the statute of limitations is raised as a defense, and if that defense is based on a claim that the instrument at issue was accelerated prior to, or by way of commencement of a prior action, a plaintiff shall be estopped from asserting that the instrument was not validly accelerated, unless the prior action was dismissed based on an expressed judicial determination, made upon a timely interposed defense, that the instrument was not validly accelerated.

=================

The government can haul you away for any reason they see fit.

Don't worry though. That would never happen here.

Attention seeking idiot! She didn’t leave last time, who fking cares what she thinks anyway.

These useless idiots think they’re important

Last edited:
I remember when HL was hot.

That said, she is 62 years old now... Can't stay hot looking forever.
FB_IMG_1597033258899.jpg

FB_IMG_1606091084374.jpg

She's 70.

Forum List

Back