Oh no, miley cyrus said she will leave the country if Trump is elected.

1712679595800.gif

America's government or military won't allow Trump to become president again.

Reminds me of Terrible Ted!

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

She is one of many contemporary entertainment "stars" that is almost completely off my radar screen. I understand that she has millions of "fans" and people who hang on her every word, but I only see her when she does something extraordinary or is showcased for something unusual.

Accordingly, to me, she is nothing but a self-centered twit. She is seriously homely, but manages to wear clothing and other accessories that take one's eyes off her homely countenance, and for that reason she is considered "beautiful" by some.

Her narcissism is manifested by this statement. She obviously thinks that lots of people give a fuck what she thinks about the coming election, and where she will live afterwards. Maybe so, but I don't and I don't think many people around me do.

As is the case when a seriously bad person dies, I think the country would be whole lot better place if she picked up and moved. So I am not totally disinterested in what she has to say; it just makes me more likely to vote early and often for the Best President of the last 100 years. If you don't know who that is, I pity you.

She is one of many contemporary entertainment "stars" that is almost completely off my radar screen. I understand that she has millions of "fans" and people who hang on her every word, but I only see her when she does something extraordinary or is showcased for something unusual.

Accordingly, to me, she is nothing but a self-centered twit. She is seriously homely, but manages to wear clothing and other accessories that take one's eyes off her homely countenance, and for that reason she is considered "beautiful" by some.

Her narcissism is manifested by this statement. She obviously thinks that lots of people give a fuck what she thinks about the coming election, and where she will live afterwards. Maybe so, but I don't and I don't think many people around me do.

As is the case when a seriously bad person dies, I think the country would be whole lot better place if she picked up and moved. So I am not totally disinterested in what she has to say; it just makes me more likely to vote early and often for the Best President of the last 100 years. If you don't know who that is, I pity you.
She was born into this crap.

Inbreds. like being royalty.

Miley is a degenerate

She was raised by a degenerate father and God only knows about her mother

It could be argued that she never had a chance to be a normal person

I'll agree with that but at some point one needs to mature and grow up.

A real problem with youth today

Forum List

Back