Oh My!: Was Hillary Wearing An Earpiece At The Presidential Forum? Sure Looks Like It

Cr1FrM1WcAAzjMz.jpg

The old bat is sooo fucking foggy, she can't think for herself.. you desperate liberals ran an old haggard mental case who lies just to lie..

Lead Drudge story..

Was Hillary Wearing an Earpiece During Last Night’s Presidential Forum?

Already threads on this, Stretchmarks. Pay attention.

She is not Presidential material, never has been.

It was breaking 10 hours/6 threads ago.. lol

Do you believe that she was wearing an earpiece?
Video feed makes it seem that way. Doesn't help snopes released photoshopped pics

Man....you really are a dupe. You are far more gullible than I once thought.

I'm embarrassed for you.
Yea I'm sure you are impartial about this. Right hack?
I didn't even consider it until snopes went into damage control.

You wouldn't believe it no matter what.

False. I just don't give a care. This is just irrelevant as when Dems complained that Bush allegedly was wired during the 2004 debates against Kerry. In both cases the reality is that even if true, you're still complaining about the wrong things.
This.

There are issues that are FAR more important than this even if it was a fact.

No. Neither Hillary nor Trump nor Obama, nor George Bush, nor Kerry, or any of dozens of others accused of wearing earpieces in debates and forms do so. The reason is, it doesn't work and it's nearly impossible to keep it a secret.

Debates and forum questions are not quiz show questions with a simple answer of one or two word. They are leading questions asking for an answer as well as an explanation which most candidates have trouble keeping the answer within two minutes. It would be almost impossible for an off camera group to formulate a response, repeat it to the candidate and then have the candidate evaluate it versus their own response and repeat it without long pauses and making devastating mistakes. Earphone usage makes for interesting accusations but is just plain nonsense.

No. Neither Hillary nor Trump nor Obama, nor George Bush, nor Kerry, or any of dozens of others accused of wearing earpieces in debates and forms do so. The reason is, it doesn't work and it's nearly impossible to keep it a secret.

Debates and forum questions are not quiz show questions with a simple answer of one or two word. They are leading questions asking for an answer as well as an explanation which most candidates have trouble keeping the answer within two minutes. It would be almost impossible for an off camera group to formulate a response, repeat it to the candidate and then have the candidate evaluate it versus their own response and repeat it without long pauses and making devastating mistakes. Earphone usage makes for interesting accusations but is just plain nonsense.

I appreciate the reply...but I never thought you did.

Video feed makes it seem that way. Doesn't help snopes released photoshopped pics
What makes you think that they are photo shopped from snopes yet the ones that are claiming that she has an ear piece are legit?
It takes a lot of talent to manipulate video feed and not junk it up. The snopes stilled pics look photoshopped. Stilled pics are easy to manipulate. It's what I do for a living.
I could be wrong, but those pics don't look legit. Almost her entire ear is black and looks smudged and cleaned up

She had an 'audience' full of ringers, a 'moderator' who looked as if he was just barely able to avoid falling to the ground and sucking her toes any second, got fed ridiculous softballs, and still managed to lie and generally appear stupid. Trump got a lame attempt at mau-mauing from some obviously hateful degenerate tard and managed to handle every question well. Hillary's best shot is stay the hell off of TV and just disappear rather than do these photo ops.

She did NOT! TPTB told us so. It does not matter that we all saw an earpiece, they said it wasn't an earpiece. It was a leftover lugie that she hacked up the other day.

Actually, most polls indicate he did very well last night. And he didn't need to cheat to do it.
If that were true, the Right would not have fabricated the "earpiece" lie!!!!

clinton-proof.jpg

No, most polls do indicate he did very well. And just because you Clinton Bootlickers say it's a 'lie', doesn't mean it is. I'm pretty sure y'all would defend anything the Clintons do. You sold out to evil.

But the video feed though..
Idk I don't see why it really matters. It's not like they could communicate that quick..
Let's focus on her REAL fuck ups

Video ....pesky thing

Thank you for providing a video of studio lights reflecting off her inner ear. Notice how the stripe of light reflection moves up and down with the movements of her head. An object would not do that.

That pretty much debunks the whole "earpiece" bullshit.

LOL light in her ear.

What was it reflecting off of?

Oh right, it was reflecting off of the earpiece in her ear

1zclfgg.jpg

2wny2s6.jpg

2n6fyu.jpg

zlp25u.jpg

It's truly frightening that so many people will believe Snopes over their own senses.

"Who are you going to believe, Snopes or your lying eyes?"

DerrrderrrrderrrrSnopes!

Forum List

Back