Oh My!: Was Hillary Wearing An Earpiece At The Presidential Forum? Sure Looks Like It

Actually, most polls indicate he did very well last night. And he didn't need to cheat to do it.
If that were true, the Right would not have fabricated the "earpiece" lie!!!!

clinton-proof.jpg

No, most polls do indicate he did very well. And just because you Clinton Bootlickers say it's a 'lie', doesn't mean it is. I'm pretty sure y'all would defend anything the Clintons do. You sold out to evil.

What polls? Online polls?

Sorry, but most polls do indicate he did very well. He showed in a very articulate manner how disastrous Obama and Clinton have been for our Veterans especially. He can and will do better. It is what it is.

Actually, most polls indicate he did very well last night. And he didn't need to cheat to do it.
If that were true, the Right would not have fabricated the "earpiece" lie!!!!

clinton-proof.jpg

No, most polls do indicate he did very well. And just because you Clinton Bootlickers say it's a 'lie', doesn't mean it is. I'm pretty sure y'all would defend anything the Clintons do. You sold out to evil.

What polls? Online polls?

Sorry, but most polls do indicate he did very well. He showed in a very articulate manner how disastrous Obama and Clinton have been for our Veterans especially. He can and will do better. It is what it is.

What "it" is....is that you are delusional. He's uninformed. Of course, you are a classic dupe...so what can we expect.

It wouldn't matter if Hillary went on stage like this to those who only vote by the alphabet.

ear-horn.jpg

Hillary is the best qualified candidate for president

:lmao:

Only because Pol Pot is dead though, right Comrade?

and Trump is the least qualified. However, Hillary has a lot of baggage she's collected over the 45 years she's been in politics which so easy for her opposition to exploit. The result is Trump is now running on a campaign of "I'm not Hillary" and Hillary is running on a campaign of "I'm not Trump." All, I can say, is we need to do a better job of education in this country.

You need some education, retard.

Not only did Trump do well, Clinton tanked.

The highlight of the evening was;

“As a naval flight officer, I held a top secret sensitive compartmentalized information clearance, and that provided me access to materials and information highly sensitive to our war-fighting capabilities. Had I communicated this information not following prescribed protocols, I would have been prosecuted and imprisoned. Secretary Clinton, how can you expect those such as myself, who were and are entrusted with America’s most sensitive information to have any confidence in your leadership as president, when you clearly corrupted our national security?”

This clearly and succinctly hits all of the major issues. Not only did Hillary corrupt our national security, but she is above the laws that govern common people. If ANYONE other than a party boss did what she did, they would be in prison.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for corruption and a vote for a ruling class above the law.

Here, share this with all your idiot friends that really believe this earpiece BS

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Wore 'Secret Earpiece' During Commander-in-Chief Forum

While I don't know nor care if she wore an earpiece, using Snopes does nothing to support your claim. DailyKOS, ThinkProgress, Snopes, Alternet, et al. are simply leftist hack sites.
So what if they are left or right, if they make a good case and back it up then facts are facts.

[
So what if they are left or right, if they make a good case and back it up then facts are facts.

Snopes is light on facts and heavy on partisanship. They simply have zero credibility.
The article about the earpiece has more details, photos, camera angles, statements and vetting than any of the conspiracy theorist on this forum have provided. Like them or not, they support the obvious reality that this discussion about the earpiece is a complete joke. I think you know it too. You can still oppose Hillary and live in reality by not acting like you support all the rediculous lies that get circulated.

I don't support Trump but I stood up for him in a thread where the poster accused him of blaming women for getting raped in the military.

Not only did Trump do well, Clinton tanked.

The highlight of the evening was;

“As a naval flight officer, I held a top secret sensitive compartmentalized information clearance, and that provided me access to materials and information highly sensitive to our war-fighting capabilities. Had I communicated this information not following prescribed protocols, I would have been prosecuted and imprisoned. Secretary Clinton, how can you expect those such as myself, who were and are entrusted with America’s most sensitive information to have any confidence in your leadership as president, when you clearly corrupted our national security?”

This clearly and succinctly hits all of the major issues. Not only did Hillary corrupt our national security, but she is above the laws that govern common people. If ANYONE other than a party boss did what she did, they would be in prison.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for corruption and a vote for a ruling class above the law.

Yes, she is a criminal. But she's gotten away with it all. Her and her rapist husband know they're above the law. Their fellow NWO Globalist Elites have seen to that. Anyone else would have been arrested and fully prosecuted for their crimes.

Hillary Clinton didn't even receive a slap on the wrist. It's truly shameful. Folks have gone to prison for similar offenses. Hopefully, Americans won't reward her with the Presidency. But we'll see i guess.

[

Snopes is light on facts and heavy on partisanship. They simply have zero credibility.
The article about the earpiece has more details, photos, camera angles, statements and vetting than any of the conspiracy theorist on this forum have provided. Like them or not, they support the obvious reality that this discussion about the earpiece is a complete joke. I think you know it too. You can still oppose Hillary and live in reality by not acting like you support all the rediculous lies that get circulated.

I don't support Trump but I stood up for him in a thread where the poster accused him of blaming women for getting raped in the military.

I find this more credible than Snopes.

sk090916dAPR20160908074513.jpg

It was breaking 10 hours/6 threads ago.. lol

Do you believe that she was wearing an earpiece?
Video feed makes it seem that way. Doesn't help snopes released photoshopped pics
What makes you think that they are photo shopped from snopes yet the ones that are claiming that she has an ear piece are legit?
It takes a lot of talent to manipulate video feed and not junk it up. The snopes stilled pics look photoshopped. Stilled pics are easy to manipulate. It's what I do for a living.
I could be wrong, but those pics don't look legit. Almost her entire ear is black and looks smudged and cleaned up
Is there a video feed that shows the earpiece? I have not seen such. Do you have a link?

Video feed makes it seem that way. Doesn't help snopes released photoshopped pics
What makes you think that they are photo shopped from snopes yet the ones that are claiming that she has an ear piece are legit?
It takes a lot of talent to manipulate video feed and not junk it up. The snopes stilled pics look photoshopped. Stilled pics are easy to manipulate. It's what I do for a living.
I could be wrong, but those pics don't look legit. Almost her entire ear is black and looks smudged and cleaned up
Is there a video feed that shows the earpiece? I have not seen such. Do you have a link?
It was in another ear piece thread

No. She was not wearing an ear piece. The very idea of it is retarded.

Last edited:

No. She was no wearing an ear piece. The very idea of it is retarded.
so is her saying she carries around a bottle of hot sauce. If she wasn't so intelligently corrupt, I would call her retarded. Period.

Forum List

Back