Oh My!: Was Hillary Wearing An Earpiece At The Presidential Forum? Sure Looks Like It

Looks like the ear shadow was blended with photoshop software. Sorry OP.
I mean, I could be wrong, but I manipulate stilled images every day.

There is a video where the piece is clearly there.
Takes a hell of a graphic artist to manipulate that and not make it obvious. and the software? Shit..

Unlikely it was an earpiece.

huh? leftover cotton from the ear throat nose doctor working on cough? duh......not answers coming in thru speaker as my first guess. too bad.

Not sure what you’re talking about. But if you subscribe to the nutty theory that she is some sort of master criminal and has dodged the law for 30 years, nothing will convince you otherwise because you’re a nitwit.

But if you were to observe it logically you’d have to look at it like this right?

HRC is wearing an earpiece because she needs to…right?
Okay, so the best thing for her to do was wear her hair in such a way that her ear would be exposed to the cameras?

It isn't against the rules for her to have an earpiece and her hair isn't long enough to cover it in every position her empty head is in.

You are a nit wit.
Don't be stupid. Her hair is plenty long enough.

Hillary-Clinton-commander-in-chief-forum-Associated-Press-1-640x480.jpg

Lol, you are such a deluded imbecile.

Takes a hell of a graphic artist to manipulate that and not make it obvious. and the software? Shit..

Another good way is to Google image search, if it's been manipulated no matching images will come up..because it's been manipulated

Another good way is to Google image search, if it's been manipulated no matching images will come up..because it's been manipulated
Hmmm interesting!
Regardless, it's my professional opinion that snopes is full of shit.

Hmmm interesting!

An IT guy taught me that. I agree with your professional opinion and by the way Googling the OP's images doesn't link to any other images :rolleyes:

Hmmm interesting!

An IT guy taught me that. I agree with your professional opinion and by the way Googling the OP's images doesn't link to any other images :rolleyes:
"An IT guy taught me that"......:bsflag:

Hmmm interesting!

how quaint. A fucking liar trying to call someone else out. Awwww

Hmmm interesting!

You could prove otherwise Hairy Back....now go play pretend veteran

Hmmm interesting!

how quaint. A fucking liar trying to call someone else out. Awwww

Hairy Back lies at every turn, see I know this because she lies about me LMAO

Snopes concludes the claim is made up, as other pictures that night showed no such thing in Clinton's ear.
proof-ear.jpg

Why does Drudge make so much shit up? He also was fact-checked on the claim that Obama wore an earpiece to a debate vs. Romney in 2012: Obama Earpiece

Those seeking to make fun of or embarrass the author of the "Hillary wore an earpiece" thread in this forum, posted by member "Ladygunslinger", here's the link: Hillary wore an earpiece at last night's forum

I hereby call on Ladygunslinger to apologize for attempting to make USmessageboard.com members dumber.

Snipes are nothing but lying shills.

Of course a fact-hating Alt-Righter wouldn't like Snopes.

Snopes is a lefty hack site.

A legitimate fact checking source would be nice, but Snopes sure isn't one.

Not that a thought-hating Communist like you would understand...
You and your fellow conservatives are stupid as well, to think anyone would believe your ridiculous lies.

Forum List

Back