Hillary Has Lung Disease - She is a smoker

could be sinuses..
I cough like that when I have excessive sinus drainage. Extra-long hot steamy showers and Sudafed are very helpful. I have been a smoker for over 65 years and I don't cough from smoking. A recent physical exam showed that my lungs are healthy.

If your exam did not include an X-Ray, CT scan or an MRI then you're fooling yourself my friend. Tobacco catches up with everybody and it is catching up with Hillary. You can see the lines in her upper lip from dragging on cigarettes and the bags under her eyes that smokers get.

could be sinuses..
I cough like that when I have excessive sinus drainage. Extra-long hot steamy showers and Sudafed are very helpful. I have been a smoker for over 65 years and I don't cough from smoking. A recent physical exam showed that my lungs are healthy.

If your exam did not include an X-Ray, CT scan or an MRI then you're fooling yourself my friend. Tobacco catches up with everybody and it is catching up with Hillary. You can see the lines in her upper lip from dragging on cigarettes and the bags under her eyes that smokers get.
absolutely not true. Some people are not as susceptible..

could be sinuses..
That does not explain her cough. I'd like to know what's in those lozenges that she pops when she's going into a fit. The Clintons get away with a lot of stuff, they lie a lot and have hidden lives. If it had not been for Linda Tripp we would never have known about Monica Lewinsky and her visits to the oval office

could be sinuses..

absolutely not true. Some people are not as susceptible..

How many 75-80-year-old smokers do you know? My next-door neighbor died at 72 from throat cancer from smoking. Another friend of mine died at the age of 58 from kidney cancer from smoking. Everybody focuses on the lungs but tobacco gets you everywhere

could be sinuses..
That does not explain her cough. I'd like to know what's in those lozenges that she pops when she's going into a fit. The Clintons get away with a lot of stuff, they lie a lot and have hidden lives. If it had not been for Linda Tripp we would never have known about Monica Lewinsky and her visits to the oval office
People with chronic rhinitis cough constantly. So it could very well explain her cough.

could be sinuses..

could be sinuses..

I've had quite a few of those tests and scans in recent years and the only abnormality I have is a dozen big rough warts on my Johnson.

Forum List

Back