oh my, Coultergeist's pals make tracks for DNC as blowhard nixes Berkeley gig!

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Conservative commentator Ann Coulter has canceled her speech planned for this week at the University of California’s Berkeley campus after a dispute with university officials, who feared violent protests, over whether a safe venue could be found.

“There will be no speech,” she wrote in an email to Reuters on Wednesday, saying two conservative groups sponsoring her speech were no longer supporting her. “I looked over my shoulder and my allies had joined the other team,” she wrote.

Hard to blame her when she fights out the law enforcement people who are supposed to defend our rights arbitrarily decide not to do so in her case. She would have been risking harm, maybe serious injury, and maybe even her own death if she attempted to give that speech. Sad days in America when those who are paid to protect us and our rights decide not to do their jobs for political reasons.

Hard to blame her when she fights out the law enforcement people who are supposed to defend our rights arbitrarily decide not to do so in her case. She would have been risking harm, maybe serious injury, and maybe even her own death if she attempted to give that speech. Sad days in America when those who are paid to protect us and our rights decide not to do their jobs for political reasons.

I hear ya, even the Berkeley police can't stand that ghoul, sad really

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter has canceled her speech planned for this week at the University of California’s Berkeley campus after a dispute with university officials, who feared violent protests, over whether a safe venue could be found.

“There will be no speech,” she wrote in an email to Reuters on Wednesday, saying two conservative groups sponsoring her speech were no longer supporting her. “I looked over my shoulder and my allies had joined the other team,” she wrote.
Good, because someone was going to get hurt. I wish she'd done it willingly, out of common sense and concern for the students, but at least it's cancelled.
On the other hand, bad, because that means free speech has taken a hit on the noggin. Someone needs to do something about Berkeley.

Link?

I hear ya, even the Berkeley police can't stand that ghoul, sad really

It is sad, very sad. They are paid to protect her and anyone else who wants to exercise their rights as the law allows. Doesn't matter a damn bit if they agree or even like her. I know you aren't being totally serious (I think), but dang, surely you cannot be supporting any effort to squelch somebody's right to speak.

The regressive anti-American Alt Right (think Mac1958 et al) can't accept the fact that their side is as bad as the hard left.

The anti 1st Amendment and pro fascist fucks on both sides are to blame.

. Ann Coulter has been the victim of assault on a college campus before and she has the guts to face a crowd of hate filled anarchists but her backers chickened out and her support faded. Their hearts are usually in the right place but sometimes republicans can be real cowards

Good, because someone was going to get hurt. I wish she'd done it willingly, out of common sense and concern for the students, but at least it's cancelled.
On the other hand, bad, because that means free speech has taken a hit on the noggin. Someone needs to do something about Berkeley.
We need to do the same to Obama everywhere he gives a speech. It's only fair. Threaten to beat his ass if he tries to collect $400,000.00 for doing next to nothing.
Mkay?

CONSERVATIVE GROUPS no longer supporting her?

LOLOL, let me offer a speculative, but reasoned, translation of that:

They are no longer going to PAY her.

. Ann Coulter has been the victim of assault on a college campus before and she has the guts to face a crowd of hate filled anarchists but her backers chickened out and her support faded. Their hearts are usually in the right place but sometimes republicans can be real cowards
This morning they were still going thru with the speech.

Maybe this is fake news yet again.

She looks she's been a victim of Scotch and Marlboros.

The regressive anti-American Alt Right (think Mac1958 et al) can't accept the fact that their side is as bad as the hard left.
Cool, time to shove this lie straight up Jake's ass again. Post 297: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum I realize there are issues there, but I just can't help myself..
Yes, you have trouble you stuck that up your own ass. :lol: Your Alt Right threatens America's civil liberties and stability. A put will be made to stop all of you in time, and that put will be very successful.

CONSERVATIVE GROUPS no longer supporting her?

LOLOL, let me offer a speculative, but reasoned, translation of that:

They are no longer going to PAY her.
Yeah......sure......right......uh-huh......:blahblah:

Forum List

Back