Dolly Parton Promises $1000.00 Per Month to Families That Lost Everything in TN Fire

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is great news. The area around the Smokies is pretty much a paradise for White people. I've taken vacations to go fly fishing for trout there. Also, the vast majority of the businesses are white owned and during my visits it's very rare to see blacks. Nevertheless, this is a great noble deed Dolly is doing and we need to support the area financially. It's the only way to help these special prestigious people out.

Dolly Parton Promises $1,000 per Month to Families That 'Lost Everything' in Tennessee Wildfires

Dolly has always been known for her warmth and generosity. She's an American treasure.

This is great news. The area around the Smokies is pretty much a paradise for White people. I've taken vacations to go fly fishing for trout there. Also, the vast majority of the businesses are white owned and during my visits it's very rare to see blacks.

That's because this area never had either of the two historical factors that result in a contemporary black population, (a) any significant use of Slavery or (b) rapidly industrializing cities.

Maybe Sleaziana should have taken that course instead of selling humans in the CBD. Ya think?

You know what else we don't have as a result? Shit like that avatar of yours.

we need to support the area financially. It's the only way to help these special prestigious people out.

We don't need your bigot bucks. Cram them back up your ass.

bullshit......being an app american.....we dont have many minorities but we do treat them fairly .....and guess what......bunch of indians..red dot.....in gatlinburg now

This is great news. The area around the Smokies is pretty much a paradise for White people. I've taken vacations to go fly fishing for trout there. Also, the vast majority of the businesses are white owned and during my visits it's very rare to see blacks.

That's because this area never had either of the two historical factors that result in a contemporary black population, (a) any significant use of Slavery or (b) rapidly industrializing cities.

Maybe Sleaziana should have taken that course instead of selling humans in the CBD. Ya think?

You know what else we don't have as a result? Shit like that avatar of yours.

we need to support the area financially. It's the only way to help these special prestigious people out.

We don't need your bigot bucks. Cram them back up your ass.
Negro slaves were and are needed, even today.

New Topics

Forum List

Back