oh my, Coultergeist's pals make tracks for DNC as blowhard nixes Berkeley gig!

26_zps1m15y9ob.gif~original

The regressive anti-American Alt Right (think Mac1958 et al) can't accept the fact that their side is as bad as the hard left.
Cool, time to shove this lie straight up Jake's ass again. Post 297: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum I realize there are issues there, but I just can't help myself..
Yes, you have trouble you stuck that up your own ass. :lol: Your Alt Right threatens America's civil liberties and stability. A put will be made to stop all of you in time, and that put will be very successful.
Hahahahhahahah!!!

BLM riots in Liberal cities, mask wearing anarchists wearing black shutting down free speech......yet you talk about some imaginary Alt Right threat????

Are you a friggen retard or something?????????

The regressive anti-American Alt Right (think Mac1958 et al) can't accept the fact that their side is as bad as the hard left.
Cool, time to shove this lie straight up Jake's ass again. Post 297: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum I realize there are issues there, but I just can't help myself..
Yes, you have trouble you stuck that up your own ass. :lol: Your Alt Right threatens America's civil liberties and stability. A put will be made to stop all of you in time, and that put will be very successful.
Hahahahhahahah!!!

BLM riots in Liberal cities, mask wearing anarchists wearing black shutting down free speech......yet you talk about some imaginary Alt Right threat????

The Regressive Authoritarians will say anything, ANYTHING, to justify what they're doing.

No matter how absurd.

Look who's advocating violence. :rolleyes:

I advocate violent direct action against antifa fascist pigs trying to violate the 1st amendment rights of the opposition through violent SA shout down tactics, they are all enemies of liberty and the tree of liberty will be refreshed with the blood of these tyrants, with or without Coulter, come see us in the streets faggot.
Antifa refers to Anti-Fascism, you fool. You're the Fascist.

They can call themselves whatever they fucking want but it is they who are using violent SA shout down tactics to silence the opposition you stupid fuck.

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be called anti-Fascism!" -- Huey Long

Come see us in the streets you fascist fucking pig.
I think the quote is
  • "If fascism ever comes to America, it will come wrapped in an American flag."
  • Also, Sinclair Lewis said "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." I like the latter.

Different quotes from different sources, the bottom line is that it is the left in this country that are using violent SA shout down tactics to violate the civil liberties of others.
It's not likely a liberal would wrap himself in the American flag and carry a cross. The quotes describe the Alt-Right.

I advocate violent direct action against antifa fascist pigs trying to violate the 1st amendment rights of the opposition through violent SA shout down tactics, they are all enemies of liberty and the tree of liberty will be refreshed with the blood of these tyrants, with or without Coulter, come see us in the streets faggot.

They can call themselves whatever they fucking want but it is they who are using violent SA shout down tactics to silence the opposition you stupid fuck.

I think the quote is
  • Also, Sinclair Lewis said "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." I like the latter.

Different quotes from different sources, the bottom line is that it is the left in this country that are using violent SA shout down tactics to violate the civil liberties of others.
It's not likely a liberal would wrap himself in the American flag and carry a cross. The quotes describe the Alt-Right.
Nazis said Jews were the problem. Communists claim religion is the problem.. They think it justifies their targeting and murdering of innocents.

its what pigs do.

I think the quote is

Shows how much you know.
A California (D) congresscritter said this week that a border wall is Un-American.

Hahahahhahahah!!!

Those people were equally Alt Right as Hard Left. And all of America knows that.

America is waking up your loons are a step or two from drawing guns and using them. The LEO will kill whoever does it.

ACLU and Sanders came down on the side of free speech and Coulter as well as condemning UCB and LEO.

Good on them. Bad on you for refusing to acknowledge it.

Hahahahhahahah!!!

Those people were equally Alt Right as Hard Left. And all of America knows that.

America is waking up your loons are a step or two from drawing guns and using them. The LEO will kill whoever does it.

ACLU and Sanders came down on the side of free speech and Coulter as well as condemning UCB and LEO.

Even a busted clock is right twice a day.
Bernie took his honeymoon in Russia. Did you forget that? Is it okay for Democrats to rub elbows with Russians while you folks try to destroy Republicans over doing the same??? One statement does not erase years of wrongdoing....even though you might think it does.
I have too many other issues with Bernie to give him any attaboys for just one thing. In the military one awe-shit knocks out a hundred attaboys. You want to have it the opposite......which is a perfect illustration of how the left thinks.

You love Russia, mud, so you have no problem with where Bern took his honeymoon.

To put that in context, "Those descriptions and concerns are based on distortions and exaggerations: The trip, which began the day after his wedding with his second wife, Jane, in May 1988, was undertaken as part of Sanders' official duties as mayor of Burlington, Vermont. And in any case, most of his critics seem to have forgotten that the Soviet Union at the time was hardly the place for an admirer of communism to find comfort." How Bernie Sanders Spent His Soviet 'Honeymoon'

This OP is about the condemnation of violent righties and lefties. Sanders did that forcefully, and if you are not backing his sentiment, that means you believe in Alt Right violence.

I think the quote is

They're two different quotes from two different people dipshit.

Hahahahhahahah!!!

Load of shit, it was and is Antifa trying to silence the opposition through violent SA shout down tactics, the free speech advocates are using their inalienable right of self defense against overt aggression to defend their inalienable rights to peaceably assemble and free speech. Gfys.

Yup, the alt right neo-fascists who oppose the 1st amendment and support silencing of the opposition are loads of shit.

Use your "inalienable right of self defense" and the LEO will bust your head.

I think the quote is

Shows how much you know.
A California (D) congresscritter said this week that a border wall is Un-American.
And it is Un-American. I fail to see how that has anything to do with my post.

Yup, the alt right neo-fascists who oppose the 1st amendment and support silencing of the opposition are loads of shit.

So you maintain it's cool for violent protesters to shoot and to threaten to come, drag out parade participants, and beat them in the streets...

And if anybody dares to defend themselves, they should get their heads cracked by policy.

That is what you're saying. We can all read, after all.

Fakey approves:

Disgrace: Oregon Parade Canceled Due to Violent Threats By 'Anti-Fascists' Against Republican Participants

"organizers of the parade received an email saying that a group would take their own initiative to make sure the MCRP didn't march in the parade if organizers let them participate. “We will have two hundred or more people rush into the parade into the middle and drag and push those people out as we will not give one inch to groups who espouse hatred toward LGBT, immigrants, people of color or others,” the email reads in part. The email, which the Oregon GOP posted on its website, further reads, “You have seen how much power we have downtown and that the police cannot stop us from shutting down roads so please consider your decision wisely.” The sender of the email cites two organized Facebook events to show the seriousness of their demands. One of the Facebook events is associated with Direct Action Alliance, a group "organized in response to the rise of fascism in America."

"They were going to "shut down" perceived hate, violence and intimidation through genuine hate, violence and intimidation -- but it's the Republicans' fault that parade organizers got spooked. In End of Discussion, we argued that the Left's bullying outrage SWAT teams are making America less free and fun. That is demonstrably true. Since the publication of the book, these ascendant goons, who seem to operate with impunity within liberal enclaves, are also literally making America less safe."

Disgrace: Oregon Parade Canceled Due to Violent Threats By 'Anti-Fascists' Against Republican Participants

So you maintain it's cool for violent protesters to shoot and to threaten to come, drag out parade participants, and beat them in the streets...

And if anybody dares to defend themselves, they should get their heads cracked by policy.

That is what you're saying. We can all read, after all.
That only exists in your diseased head, koshergrl. I have said that UCB failed to protect everyone. ACLU agrees. Sanders agrees. You are on the same side of Sanders and the ACUL. If you get a brawl, you have no "inalienable right" to defend yourself that will hold up in court.

Protecting free speech means the LEO cracks anyone's head who is in a brawl and does not follow police commands: you and Eaglewings, both.

Forum List

Back