Oh Libs this has GOT to hurt. Rush Limbaugh Ratings Up 60% Since Fluke Controversy

So what? He's not making any money on his bigger audience. No one wants to buy ads on his show.

His screw up is costing those who pay his contract.

"No one wants to buy ads on his show"? Really? Then how come all the advertising slots during his show are filled every day when it comes on my radio?

So what? He's not making any money on his bigger audience. No one wants to buy ads on his show.

His screw up is costing those who pay his contract.

I'd always heard there were two-kinds of dumb. Apparently there is three.

Alllright shit for brains...tell me this...

If you hire a guy to deliver ratings, with the idea of selling the audience to your advertising clients, it doesn't matter how big your audience is, if NO ONE is willing to buy your ads.

See how that works? I mean if you have a solid nugget of shit you think is worth a million dollars...but if you can't sell it....it's not worth a million dollars, is it?

See how an increased audience is worthless without advertisers willing to tap them?
So even if he's not lying about his audience...it doesn't matter.

Now, do you have anything ELSE you need me to explain to you?

Yeah, Mensa Boy. Explain to us how advertising for the Rush Limbaugh Show is sold. I'll bet you five dollars you get it wrong . . . unless you cheat and go look it up, but that'll just mean that you end up contradicting everything you've said so far. :lol:

Forum List

Back