Oh Libs this has GOT to hurt. Rush Limbaugh Ratings Up 60% Since Fluke Controversy

For me, and I'm just one person, I tuned in because of the controversy. Which is probably similar to a lot of people.

Yeah Right. Like you pricks ever watch Keith Olbermann or Rachel Maddow. The networks do that shit....not the viewers.

Dummmbell. We had not discussed whether anybody watches Madcow or watched Olberdouche. Your deft hand at deflection is actually quite plodding, heavy, obvious and yet -- transparent.

Anyway, if you want to change subjects, that's fine. Let's do that. But first, let's stick with the prior topic:

Since I have demonstrated that it is not just conservatives who faithfully listen to Rush, YOUR contention was shown to be erroneous.

Admit it, you senile dishonest old twit.

Then we can proceed to discuss how or why ANYbody would watch Rachel Madcow. :lol:

Try using the Mute Function on your Remote. ;)
o to some warm, quiet, dark room and phuck yourself

Dummmbell. We had not discussed whether anybody watches Madcow or watched Olberdouche. Your deft hand at deflection is actually quite plodding, heavy, obvious and yet -- transparent.

Anyway, if you want to change subjects, that's fine. Let's do that. But first, let's stick with the prior topic:

Since I have demonstrated that it is not just conservatives who faithfully listen to Rush, YOUR contention was shown to be erroneous.

Admit it, you senile dishonest old twit.

Then we can proceed to discuss how or why ANYbody would watch Rachel Madcow. :lol:

Try using the Mute Function on your Remote. ;)
o to some warm, quiet, dark room and phuck yourself

So you are in one of your more Anti Social moods today Cammmpbell??? Nothing personal Dude. Do try to calm down the voices. ;)

Yeah Right. Like you pricks ever watch Keith Olbermann or Rachel Maddow. The networks do that shit....not the viewers.

I don't think anyone watches Olbermann or Maddow, in fact Olbermann was fired. That is going to piss off his audience, both of them.
And...........like I said nobody listens to Lush Rambo except dyed in the wool Right Wing Conservative Pricks. Why would they.....all he does is tell lies and insult people.

And you'd be wrong, I have liberal relatives that listen to Rush all the time, they say they want to know what the enemy is thinking.

I don't think anyone watches Olbermann or Maddow, in fact Olbermann was fired. That is going to piss off his audience, both of them.
And...........like I said nobody listens to Lush Rambo except dyed in the wool Right Wing Conservative Pricks. Why would they.....all he does is tell lies and insult people.

And you'd be wrong, I have liberal relatives that listen to Rush all the time, they say they want to know what the enemy is thinking.

Yep. Sometimes they even call in. Front of the line. :beer:

Rush is a money whore.

did he EVER produced anything to Prove his claims of soaring ratings?

Yeah, he's on 600 radio stations across the country, because his only listeners are Michigan militia.

You just keep telling yourself that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
He's on 600 radio stations because CON$ervoFascists own the stations and he is paid to read his GOP scripts.

And you are stupid enough to believe that lie!!!!
Every time I've gotten through to challenge him on his lies, I've been screened out! That's why he has a call screener, to prevent Libs from making him look bad, which I have shown on this board is piss easy to do.
Your MessiahRushie is afraid of little old me! :badgrin:

February 25, 2010
RUSH: [8 minutes and 52 seconds into the rant] Here's Obama, he actually said, (paraphrasing) "I don't count my time because I'm the president. The time I speak doesn't count because I'm the president." You know, Mitch McConnell said, (paraphrasing) "Hey, you know what? You guys are not giving us a fair shake on the time."

RUSH: [14 minutes and 3 seconds into the rant] I could go on for the next 20 minutes without repeating myself in doing analysis, but I think, folks, that this is backfiring on these people. The Republicans have been short-changed on time, and the president says, (paraphrasing) "I don't count my time because I'm president, you know, I won. I don't count my time."

For me, and I'm just one person, I tuned in because of the controversy. Which is probably similar to a lot of people.
And similar to a lot of people, they tune out after they heard him call women he disagrees with "NAGS" and "Nazis" confirming everything negative they heard about him. He can never hold an audience drawn to his controversy!

Every time I've gotten through to challenge him on his lies, I've been screened out! That's why he has a call screener, to prevent Libs from making him look bad, which I have shown on this board is piss easy to do.

February 25, 2010
RUSH: [8 minutes and 52 seconds into the rant] Here's Obama, he actually said, (paraphrasing) "I don't count my time because I'm the president. The time I speak doesn't count because I'm the president." You know, Mitch McConnell said, (paraphrasing) "Hey, you know what? You guys are not giving us a fair shake on the time."

RUSH: [14 minutes and 3 seconds into the rant] I could go on for the next 20 minutes without repeating myself in doing analysis, but I think, folks, that this is backfiring on these people. The Republicans have been short-changed on time, and the president says, (paraphrasing) "I don't count my time because I'm president, you know, I won. I don't count my time."

You appear envious of his Manhood. I can understand why you might get screened out though. Incoherence. Try calling Mark Levin, he is more tolerant of of people with your kind of disability.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZzKUt4OtE8]In A Yugo - Paul Shanklin - YouTube[/ame]
In A Yugo - Paul Shanklin

:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QFwso2gTTM]Democrats on an Escalator Full Version - YouTube[/ame]
Democrats on an Escalator Full Version

:eek:

February 25, 2010

You appear envious of his Manhood. I can understand why you might get screened out though. Incoherence. Try calling Mark Levin, he is more tolerant of of people with your kind of disability.
Notice how the DittoNutzies have to make everything personal because they can't compete in the arena of ideas!!!!

February 25, 2010

Notice how the DittoNutzies have to make everything personal because they can't compete in the arena of ideas!!!!

You don't think that your attacks on Rush are not Personal Attacks on Rush??? Really???

Good One. :):):)

You don't think that your attacks on Rush are not Personal Attacks on Rush??? Really???

Good One. :):):)
No more personal than his attacks on people he disagrees with, after all, the pathological liar claims to be a Christian, so I merely give the Pinko Slime of Politics a taste of the Golden Rule!

September 20, 2007
RUSH: Now, I'm focusing on Christianity because I am one

Rush is a money whore.

did he EVER produced anything to Prove his claims of soaring ratings?

Yeah, he's on 600 radio stations across the country, because his only listeners are Michigan militia.

He's on 600 radio stations because CON$ervoFascists own the stations and he is paid to read his GOP scripts.

Limbaugh himself constantly rants about how liberals dominate the media,

so by his own contention, liberals are better than conservatives at being successful in the media business.

so by his own contention, liberals are better than conservatives at being successful in the media business.

Except for Talk Radio, yes. It's like Nepotism, only based on Ideology. Like Minded Idiots, swarming out of the Indoctrination Centers. You know, like how you got your Career Started. :) :razz:

Actually I think he is so popular, because of Effort and Natural Talent.

Except for Talk Radio, yes. It's like Nepotism, only based on Ideology. Like Minded Idiots, swarming out of the Indoctrination Centers. You know, like how you got your Career Started. :) :razz:

Actually I think he is so popular, because of Effort and Natural Talent.
It's true that lying takes talent, but your MessiahRushie claims his talent for lying is on loan from Gawd'da.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

Forum List

Back