Oh Libs this has GOT to hurt. Rush Limbaugh Ratings Up 60% Since Fluke Controversy

So what? He's not making any money on his bigger audience. No one wants to buy ads on his show.

His screw up is costing those who pay his contract.

And he still makes more money than Air America, eh comrade?

Oh and dont talk to your boy Olbermann, I hear he doesnt like the little people to speak.

So what? He's not making any money on his bigger audience. No one wants to buy ads on his show.

His screw up is costing those who pay his contract.

And he still makes more money than Air America, eh comrade?

Oh and dont talk to your boy Olbermann, I hear he doesnt like the little people to speak.

Olberdouche wants to sue algore.

:lmao:

Notice how the DittoNutzies have to make everything personal because they can't compete in the arena of ideas!!!!

You don't think that your attacks on Rush are not Personal Attacks on Rush??? Really???

Good One. :):):)
No more personal than his attacks on people he disagrees with, after all, the pathological liar claims to be a Christian, so I merely give the Pinko Slime of Politics a taste of the Golden Rule!

September 20, 2007
RUSH: Now, I'm focusing on Christianity because I am one

yeah your so right. I mean Christians shouldn't defend themselves or even mock others. I must have missed that in the Bible.
As for lying and hypocrisy, I think liberals are awesome at it. I mean who else can get their supporters to back a law of thousands of pages, that noone has read. I'll tell you what send me money and I'll send ya something real nice back, ok?

Limbaugh himself constantly rants about how liberals dominate the media,

so by his own contention, liberals are better than conservatives at being successful in the media business.

Except for Talk Radio, yes. It's like Nepotism, only based on Ideology. Like Minded Idiots, swarming out of the Indoctrination Centers. You know, like how you got your Career Started. :) :razz:

Actually I think he is so popular, because of Effort and Natural Talent.
It's true that lying takes talent, but your MessiahRushie claims his talent for lying is on loan from Gawd'da.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

Rush is not My Obsession, though He does appear to be Yours. Obvious you can't beat Him on Discourse, so that leaves you back stabbing and Character Assassination. You have nothing credible, which is why you have not been able to silence Him all of these Decades. You are shooting Blanks, Sparky.

You don't think that your attacks on Rush are not Personal Attacks on Rush??? Really???

Good One. :):):)
No more personal than his attacks on people he disagrees with, after all, the pathological liar claims to be a Christian, so I merely give the Pinko Slime of Politics a taste of the Golden Rule!

September 20, 2007
RUSH: Now, I'm focusing on Christianity because I am one

yeah your so right. I mean Christians shouldn't defend themselves or even mock others. I must have missed that in the Bible.
As for lying and hypocrisy, I think liberals are awesome at it. I mean who else can get their supporters to back a law of thousands of pages, that noone has read. I'll tell you what send me money and I'll send ya something real nice back, ok?
Just because CON$ are too lazy to read it does not mean no one has read it. But I love how CON$, who admit they have never read it, know what it says!!! :cuckoo:

Except for Talk Radio, yes. It's like Nepotism, only based on Ideology. Like Minded Idiots, swarming out of the Indoctrination Centers. You know, like how you got your Career Started. :) :razz:

It's true that lying takes talent, but your MessiahRushie claims his talent for lying is on loan from Gawd'da.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

Rush is not My Obsession, though He does appear to be Yours. Obvious you can't beat Him on Discourse, so that leaves you back stabbing and Character Assassination. You have nothing credible, which is why you have not been able to silence Him all of these Decades. You are shooting Blanks, Sparky.
Obviously your MessiahRushie and his call screener think I would annihilate him because he is AFRAID to discuss anything with me and end up eating his own words!

To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
Voltaire

March 19, 2008
RUSH: But two wrongs don't make a right.

May 6, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos is balance to all of the fraud that is being committed throughout our electoral process. George Soros is tampering with our electoral process with a huge multibillion-dollar fortune. MoveOn.org is tampering with vast fundraising tentacles. The unions... I mean, who doesn't "tamper" with elections, if you want to get right down to it? Everybody tampers with elections because they're trying to influence the outcome. But I'm not a tamperer.

May 9, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos involves Republican operatives tampering in, messing around with, having fun in, Democrat elections

Samuel Butler

Obviously your MessiahRushie and his call screener think I would annihilate him because he is AFRAID to discuss anything with me and end up eating his own words!

Voltaire

March 19, 2008

May 6, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos is balance to all of the fraud that is being committed throughout our electoral process. George Soros is tampering with our electoral process with a huge multibillion-dollar fortune. MoveOn.org is tampering with vast fundraising tentacles. The unions... I mean, who doesn't "tamper" with elections, if you want to get right down to it? Everybody tampers with elections because they're trying to influence the outcome. But I'm not a tamperer.

May 9, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos involves Republican operatives tampering in, messing around with, having fun in, Democrat elections

yeah I'm sure he's scared you'll read him your list of talking points like(in caveman)

Foxnews is bad
Right wingers are racist
rightwingers pollute
rightwingers hate poor people

Did I miss anything?

Samuel Butler

Do you mean like your MessiahRushie did with Fluke when he said she was having so much sex it was a wonder she could walk???
The Golden Rule is a bitch, isn't it!

March 1, 2012
RUSH: She's having so much sex it's amazing she can still walk

Voltaire

March 19, 2008

May 6, 2008

May 9, 2008

yeah I'm sure he's scared you'll read him your list of talking points like(in caveman)

Foxnews is bad
Right wingers are racist
rightwingers pollute
rightwingers hate poor people

Did I miss anything?
Actually my talking point is to ask if he ever gets tired of lying. It must be very boring to habitually lie to such a gullible audience.

theunbubba-albums-post-photo-s-picture4357-dammit-jim-abortion-contraception-limbaugh-catholic-fluke-demotivational-posters-1333494467.jpg

Rush pits Bill Clinton against Obama

5/16/12 By MJ LEE

Rush Limbaugh on Wednesday pitted Bill Clinton against President Barack Obama, saying the former president was “undercutting Obama big time” by suggesting that taxing wealthy Americans alone — as the “Buffett Rule” proposes — won’t fix the economy.

“It was Clinton that called Obama an amateur,” Limbaugh said, referring to an account in a new, unauthorized Obama biography. “So now he’s out there attacking the Buffett Rule. He’s attacking Obama’s class envy.”

Read more: Rush pits Bill Clinton against Obama - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com

'Rush Limbaugh Show' Ratings Up 60% - YouTube

That's got to hurt.

I know libs will scream it isn't true, and we only have Rush's word.

But consider this. Some of you IDIOT LIBS on this board were predicitng that Rush was done. Gone! Finito!

And he's still here, doing fine, and ADDING sponsors.

The libs war to get rid of Rush fell as flat as all their other astroturf efforts.

I told you libs. Your liberal media didn't make Rush, so your liberal media can't take him down.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

#1. Train wrecks are eyecatching.

#2. Says a great deal about his audience.

'Rush Limbaugh Show' Ratings Up 60% - YouTube

That's got to hurt.

I know libs will scream it isn't true, and we only have Rush's word.

But consider this. Some of you IDIOT LIBS on this board were predicitng that Rush was done. Gone! Finito!

And he's still here, doing fine, and ADDING sponsors.

The libs war to get rid of Rush fell as flat as all their other astroturf efforts.

I told you libs. Your liberal media didn't make Rush, so your liberal media can't take him down.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

#1. Train wrecks are eyecatching.

#2. Says a great deal about his audience.

#1 MSNBC is a train wreck.......and nobody watches that.

#2 Yeah, it sure is big.

Rush pits Bill Clinton against Obama

5/16/12 By MJ LEE

Rush Limbaugh on Wednesday pitted Bill Clinton against President Barack Obama, saying the former president was “undercutting Obama big time” by suggesting that taxing wealthy Americans alone — as the “Buffett Rule” proposes — won’t fix the economy.

“It was Clinton that called Obama an amateur,” Limbaugh said, referring to an account in a new, unauthorized Obama biography. “So now he’s out there attacking the Buffett Rule. He’s attacking Obama’s class envy.”

Read more: Rush pits Bill Clinton against Obama - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com

Bill was also upset that Hilary didn't run against Obama in 2012, he thinks she would have one the nomination.

He probably right.

Samuel Butler

Do you mean like your MessiahRushie did with Fluke when he said she was having so much sex it was a wonder she could walk???
The Golden Rule is a bitch, isn't it!

March 1, 2012
RUSH: She's having so much sex it's amazing she can still walk

Is that taken in context? Oh, wait, I forgot who I was talking to.

Nothing but BS here.

Forum List

Back