Zimmerman's neighbors spooked and under siege

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
This is the situation that the people in that community were dealing with...THIS is why he was following that kid, this is why everybody was too terrified to come forward to help:

"About six months before Zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed black teenager in his town house complex, he was standing in Bertalan's doorway, asking what he could do to help her.
pixel.gif

A group of young men had just broken into Bertalan's town house as she and her infant cowered in a locked bedroom. The intruders took a $600 camera and a laptop. After police had come and gone, the doorbell rang, and there was Zimmerman: 5 feet 9, in a shirt and tie, his body a little doughy, his demeanor gentle.
He introduced himself and gave her phone numbers at which she could call him anytime. He gave her a heavy-duty lock to bolster the sliding-glass door that the men had forced open. He told her she could stay with his wife down the street if she ever felt scared again."

In Trayvon Martin case, a complex portrait of shooter emerges - Los Angeles Times

Most of the media doesn't care about the facts. They don't fit the template of the leftist race hustlers

This is the situation that the people in that community were dealing with...THIS is why he was following that kid, this is why everybody was too terrified to come forward to help:

"About six months before Zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed black teenager in his town house complex, he was standing in Bertalan's doorway, asking what he could do to help her.
pixel.gif

A group of young men had just broken into Bertalan's town house as she and her infant cowered in a locked bedroom. The intruders took a $600 camera and a laptop. After police had come and gone, the doorbell rang, and there was Zimmerman: 5 feet 9, in a shirt and tie, his body a little doughy, his demeanor gentle.
He introduced himself and gave her phone numbers at which she could call him anytime. He gave her a heavy-duty lock to bolster the sliding-glass door that the men had forced open. He told her she could stay with his wife down the street if she ever felt scared again."

In Trayvon Martin case, a complex portrait of shooter emerges - Los Angeles Times

so a boy with his ice tea and candy should be slaughtered ??...do you have some point you are struggling to make ?

Uh, did I say that?

My point is that this is a neighborhood where people are afraid because they are being targeted by criminals, who are doing things like breaking in while they're IN THE HOUSE.

I can understand carrying a weapon in that neighborhood.

I can understand calling the cops on a kid wandering down the street, in the rain, checking out the houses, as well.

I can also understand following him to see where he's going.

uh, did i say that?

My point is that this is a neighborhood where people are afraid because they are being targeted by criminals, who are doing things like breaking in while they're in the house.

I can understand carrying a weapon in that neighborhood.

I can understand calling the cops on a kid wandering down the street, in the rain, checking out the houses, as well.

I can also understand following him to see where he's going.

so you would be comfortable with some screwball follwing your child at night with a gun ??

My kid wouldn't be walking around at night. Especially if he was suspended for 10 days.

My kid wouldn't be walking around at night. Especially if he was suspended for 10 days.

Yeah, a good parent would seriously ground a suspended kid. But, that African was doing more than walking, he was casing the neighborhood.

pixel.gif

so a boy with his ice tea and candy should be slaughtered ??...do you have some point you are struggling to make ?

Yeah...an unknown young man...standing out in the rain...looking at houses and staring at people who look at him.
Noting suspicious about that. :cuckoo:

Does that mean he deserved to die?...umm..no.
But is he just another high school kid playing video games between studying and hanging out with friends?...umm...NO.
And here is the rub. You guys paint him as a sweet little boy and Zimmerman like a crazed maniac.
Yeah...no preconceived notions there..:doubt:

this is the situation that the people in that community were dealing with...this is why he was following that kid, this is why everybody was too terrified to come forward to help:

"about six months before zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed black teenager in his town house complex, he was standing in bertalan's doorway, asking what he could do to help her.
pixel.gif

a group of young men had just broken into bertalan's town house as she and her infant cowered in a locked bedroom. The intruders took a $600 camera and a laptop. After police had come and gone, the doorbell rang, and there was zimmerman: 5 feet 9, in a shirt and tie, his body a little doughy, his demeanor gentle.

in trayvon martin case, a complex portrait of shooter emerges - los angeles times

yeah...an unknown young man...standing out in the rain...looking at houses and staring at people who look at him.
Noting suspicious about that. :cuckoo:

Does that mean he deserved to die?...umm..no.
But is he just another high school kid playing video games between studying and hanging out with friends?...umm...no.
And here is the rub. You guys paint him as a sweet little boy and zimmerman like a crazed maniac.
Yeah...no preconceived notions there..:doubt:
standing in the rain ? Looking at people ?..unknown ? Wow what a paraniod freakville you must live in...hope you dont have a gun

I imagine if you were in an apartment and had to hide with your baby while goons ransacked and robbed it, you would get hinky when strange acting guys walked down the street at night staring at the houses...

I imagine if you were in an apartment and had to hide with your baby while goons ransacked and robbed it, you would get hinky when strange acting guys walked down the street at night staring at the houses...

No I would secure my home and property and if an armed intruder came in I would shoot them and if unarmed I would beat the crap out of them until police arrived..and I speak from experience

I'd be spooked if Zimmerman lived in my neighborhood also........................

Forum List

Back