Oh boy, Kamala is visiting Nashville to bring sanity to the chaos.

Did she bring Jussie Smollett with her??

It looks like Kamala Harris and Jussie Smollett have been in bed ...

Today Is The Two Year Anniversary Of When Now-VP Kamala Harris Said ...

Visual Search
  • Save
  • View image
  • Feedback
  • More

• See related image detail

Does she have her Venn diagram ready? No one really cares for Kamala, so does she expect people to heed her pearls of wisdom as she regurgitates talking points that may be half truths?

This mess indicates that America is ready to take a big step against democracy!

Quite unexpected so soon, even for the southern states.

A step that will have to make foreign countries even more wary of doing business with America!

A line from Kamala's prepared statement:

As we all gather her in this tragic moment where this poor girl was forced to take up arms against the Nazis oppressing her gender affirmation, we are reminded by all the other times in history where we has historic moments of blood shed and historical carnage when AR15 assault weapons of war jumped to attention on their own accord and blasted innocent people with their bullets that explode upon impact. You know, if you were to take a venn diagram, oh how I love venn diagrams!! They remind me of yellow school busses and we know that, you know...who doesn't love a yellow school bus?!?!?HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! Well, on this one historical day, and lot of kids in Nashville rode a yellow school bus to school, but never got off when it was time to go home. We have to work harder at gun control, because, you know, if we can control guns better, then this senseless killing could not have taken place. So why not work harder? It is this administration's policy to continue the hard work we have already been doing, and work hard into the future, because hard work takes a lot of time to accomplish the fruits of the hard work we do, both yesterday and tomorrow! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I have an entire career both behind me and in front me of working hard to accomplishing those things that require hard work. Back when I was in San Francisco I was a prosecutor, you know? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!! So I have what it takes to do the hard work necessary to obtain the goals of hard work both now, then, and tomorrow. [pause for applause - silence]. So we must save our children by getting rid of al these weapons of war that you don't need. Try putting down your AR15 and putting on a dress, why don't you? Trans is legitimate. It's valid, you know. I can't help thinking that if more people affirmed their true sexuality then there would be no need for any guns. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

A line from Kamala's prepared statement:
As we all gather her in this tragic moment where this poor girl was forced to take up arms against the Nazis oppressing her gender affirmation, we are reminded by all the other times in history where we has historic moments of blood shed and historical carnage when AR15 assault weapons of war jumped to attention on their own accord and blasted innocent people with their bullets that explode upon impact.

Did the ball-sucking whore really say that?

What does she charge by the hour?

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 5.jpg

She isn't scheduled to visit the families of the victims of the trannie shooter. I guess the assumption is that the trannie terrorists are the victims and the kids are just collateral damage.

Forum List

Back