Is my brother Arthur a genius?

emilseine45

Apr 4, 2023
When he opens a bottle of medicine he sticks his fingers in it to get the meds out, now when normal people do it they pour the meds into the hand. See this can cause accidents such as spilling the meds. So this guy Arthur has lots of disorders and was in special education. Does the way he opens and gets medicine make him smarter than everyone else?

When he opens a bottle of medicine he sticks his fingers in it to get the meds out, now when normal people do it they pour the meds into the hand. See this can cause accidents such as spilling the meds. So this guy Arthur has lots of disorders and was in special education. Does the way he opens and gets medicine make him smarter than everyone else?
He must have really small hands.

Fingers ? C'mon man.
I just stick Lil Likk directly in....BUT. I order meds, by the kilo, in a mason jar. Wide mouth is always preferable.

• Banned
Does it make him smarter How come he thought of it but nobody else does. Everyone else just pours the meds in their hand. He's kinda a bafoon but is he smarter in this way?

• Banned
I know this sounds like a joke but it's not. I have been thinking about this nonstop and analyzing it. Is he smarter in this way at least? Or is he smartter altogether? What does it mean!!!

• Banned
Is he real fat and sports a combover?
Can someone tell me if you would base someone's intellect off how they use a pill bottle? If you pour the pills into the other hand it could spill. Would you base someone's overall intellect on this one issue?I'm being very serious please don't laugh.

Can someone tell me if you would base someone's intellect off how they use a pill bottle? If you pour the pills into the other hand it could spill. Would you base someone's overall intellect on this one issue?I'm being very serious please don't laugh.
If it's a little pill he could lick his finger...

Post a picture of the pill bottle.

I can't speak for Arthur, but there is little doubt in my mind that you're "special."

no,,

Forum List

Back