Offshore Bank Accounts Means NO Skin In The Game! It's THAT Simple!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Hey Mittens!! You have all your money in at least three foreign countries? So what country do you want to be president of again? The Cayman Isl? Bermuda? Switzerland? Oh and while we are at it...How EXACTLY does one get to put 100 MILLION dollars in an IRA? Isn't the limit $6,000 per year?

Back on point.. Willard does not have faith in America. He says he does but the glaring facts say otherwise. The sad truth is that Mitens does not put his money where his mouth is.

Even his father, the loser that he was, disclosed 12 years of income taxes.. Mitten's not so much.. AND some of you trust this guy at the helm of YOUR country? If I were you I would move to Switzerland or the Caymans or Bermuda...Apparently RoMoMoney knows something you do not.

He has no skin in the game. It's THAT simple.

Your thoughts?

BullSHIT. It means they're protecting thier property from excessive robbing from Government asswipe.

Really? Just how does the government take money out of your bank account? Have you ever had the government take money out of YOUR bank account?

Ya know what I think? I think you ar efull of shit and just as much of a *"paper patriot" as Mitten's is.

* "paper patriot" new term I just thought up...It's MINE so hands ...keyboards OFF!

Envy on steroids.

So, nothing illegal, nor harm, no foul...Right's ball.

Wrong. Ball in court. A lot of tricky crap has been made "legal" by the NewConz. Point in case..the credit default swaps which destryed about a third of the worlds wealth three and a half years ago. See any of those fuckers in prison? Even your precious Reagan prosecuted over a hundred of the blood sucking scum that stole in the financial sector.

Now that they have gamed the system and made theft and destruction "legal" it's all OK?

Hell!.. we can't even get the fabulas "trickle down" from RoMoMoneys wealth that you all are so eager to blather about.

Let me ask you this? If I wanted you to come into business with me on one of my inventions and I asked you to deposit my money in a Swiss bank account...How would THAT go over? Would you be more comfortable if ya put my money in the Caymans or Burmuda?

No skin....no ball... no game..

These frantic 'Romney has money invested abroad' threads are the death gurgle of Leftists who now realize they have lost the debate on real issues.

Shellack the Sequel coming in '12!

What about how Mittens is always going on and on about how the rich need the tax breaks so they can create ALL the jobs...

Really?

How that job creation goin for ya Mitt with all your money in foreign bank accounts?

Last edited:
What about how Mittens is always going on and on about how the rich need the tax breaks so they can creat ALL the jobs...

Really?

How that job creation goin for ya Mitt with all your money in foreign bank accounts?

SON? Government was NEVER meant to 'Create Jobs' but government policies are meant to FOSTER revenue BY the creation of jobs in the private sector.

YOU need to redirect your MOUTH off the Gubmint teet and the taxpayer...and start doing for yourself. Spread the word of individual responsibility...I know it will be painful for you...MAN UP.

What about how Mittens is always going on and on about how the rich need the tax breaks so they can creat ALL the jobs...

Really?

SON? Government was NEVER meant to 'Create Jobs' but government policies are meant to FOSTER revenue BY the creation of jobs in the private sector.

YOU need to redirect your MOUTH off the Gubmint teet and the taxpayer...and start doing for yourself. Spread the word of individual responsibility...I know it will be painful for you...MAN UP.

What do "I" have to do with it? I'm doing just fine. I even create jobs when I am working on my inventions. I have no money in foreign bank accounts. This thread is about Mittens hypocracy and lack of patriotism by hiding his money in offshore bank accounts.

nothing illegal, nor harm, no foul...Right's ball.

Ok. Wait a second. How come when the Left talks about Obamacare being legal and constitutional, you guys say that doesn't matter it's "bad policy" and is wrong and needs to change.

We all know what Romney is doing is legal, but it's "bad policy" and wrong when you're running for POTUS. That's the point here!

Really?

What do "I" have to do with it? I'm doing just fine. I even create jobs when I am working on my inventions. I have no money in foreign bank accounts. This thread is about Mittens hypocracy and lack of patriotism by hiding his money in offshore bank accounts.

you couldnt invent your way out of a wet paper bag :rofl:

Ok. Wait a second. How come when the Left talks about Obamacare being legal and constitutional, you guys say that doesn't matter it's "bad policy" and is wrong and needs to change.

We all know what Romney is doing is legal, but it's "bad policy" and wrong when you're running for POTUS. That's the point here!

Obamacare is an actual policy. Not disclosing your personal financial information just because some dumb fucks in the other party feel they have 'a right' to it, is a personal decision.

Even a mental midget like you should know the difference.

So call your Congressman and ask him to change it. That's how bad policy gets changed. In the mean time, Obama takes taxpayer money and uses it to pay off his campaign bundlers ala Solyndra and such, so unless Mitt is playing shady with taxpayer money, who cares? If he's following U.S law and not demanding that others pay more while he's trying to shelter his own money, by say, giving it tax free to his kids, then I don't care where he parks it. Only a fool would leave his money where our current Washington vultures can get to it.

romney-blind-trust.jpg

Forum List

Back