Offshore Bank Accounts Means NO Skin In The Game! It's THAT Simple!

nothing illegal, nor harm, no foul...Right's ball.

Ok. Wait a second. How come when the Left talks about Obamacare being legal and constitutional, you guys say that doesn't matter it's "bad policy" and is wrong and needs to change.

We all know what Romney is doing is legal, but it's "bad policy" and wrong when you're running for POTUS. That's the point here!

So call your Congressman and ask him to change it. That's how bad policy gets changed. In the mean time, Obama takes taxpayer money and uses it to pay off his campaign bundlers ala Solyndra and such, so unless Mitt is playing shady with taxpayer money, who cares? If he's following U.S law and not demanding that others pay more while he's trying to shelter his own money, by say, giving it tax free to his kids, then I don't care where he parks it. Only a fool would leave his money where our current Washington vultures can get to it.

And why I took ALL of mine out and invested in Gold and Silver...:eusa_shhh:

IF and when this political crap gets ferreted out? I'll invest it where it needs to be...until then? My money is out of active play.

What about how Mittens is always going on and on about how the rich need the tax breaks so they can creat ALL the jobs...

Really?

How that job creation goin for ya Mitt with all your money in foreign bank accounts?

SON? Government was NEVER meant to 'Create Jobs' but government policies are meant to FOSTER revenue BY the creation of jobs in the private sector.

YOU need to redirect your MOUTH off the Gubmint teet and the taxpayer...and start doing for yourself. Spread the word of individual responsibility...I know it will be painful for you...MAN UP.

What do "I" have to do with it? I'm doing just fine. I even create jobs when I am working on my inventions.

Invention-001.jpg

If Obama was hiding his money in three different countries in secret bank accounts you people would be going ballistic.

Some of you would even want to invade those countries to see if that's where he is hiding his birth certificate.

True story.

Conz = Hypocracy = lying sacks of liquid shit.

If Obama was hiding his money in three different countries in secret bank accounts you people would be going ballistic.

Some of you would even want to invade those countries to see if that's where he is hiding his birth certificate.

True story.

Conz = Hypocracy = lying sacks of liquid shit.

And if a Republican was using tax payer dollars to pay back their campaign bundlers, then you people would be going ballistic.

Hey Mittens!! You have all your money in at least three foreign countries? So what country do you want to be president of again? The Cayman Isl? Bermuda? Switzerland? Oh and while we are at it...How EXACTLY does one get to put 100 MILLION dollars in an IRA? Isn't the limit $6,000 per year?

Back on point.. Willard does not have faith in America. He says he does but the glaring facts say otherwise. The sad truth is that Mitens does not put his money where his mouth is.

Even his father, the loser that he was, disclosed 12 years of income taxes.. Mitten's not so much.. AND some of you trust this guy at the helm of YOUR country? If I were you I would move to Switzerland or the Caymans or Bermuda...Apparently RoMoMoney knows something you do not.

He has no skin in the game. It's THAT simple.

Your thoughts?

oh my gawd.How long did it take you to come up with this joke:lol:

Man, the lefties on this board are going absolutely insane..

I think they see the writing on the wall..

tsk tsk

Hey Mittens!! You have all your money in at least three foreign countries? So what country do you want to be president of again? The Cayman Isl? Bermuda? Switzerland? Oh and while we are at it...How EXACTLY does one get to put 100 MILLION dollars in an IRA? Isn't the limit $6,000 per year?

Back on point.. Willard does not have faith in America. He says he does but the glaring facts say otherwise. The sad truth is that Mitens does not put his money where his mouth is.

Even his father, the loser that he was, disclosed 12 years of income taxes.. Mitten's not so much.. AND some of you trust this guy at the helm of YOUR country? If I were you I would move to Switzerland or the Caymans or Bermuda...Apparently RoMoMoney knows something you do not.

Your thoughts?

Stefunny laughs at everything... Even treason.

True story.

What about how Mittens is always going on and on about how the rich need the tax breaks so they can creat ALL the jobs...

Really?

How that job creation goin for ya Mitt with all your money in foreign bank accounts?

SON? Government was NEVER meant to 'Create Jobs' but government policies are meant to FOSTER revenue BY the creation of jobs in the private sector.

YOU need to redirect your MOUTH off the Gubmint teet and the taxpayer...and start doing for yourself. Spread the word of individual responsibility...I know it will be painful for you...MAN UP.

What do "I" have to do with it? I'm doing just fine. I even create jobs when I am working on my inventions. I have no money in foreign bank accounts. This thread is about Mittens hypocracy and lack of patriotism by hiding his money in offshore bank accounts.

YOU create ZERO Gay Boy...except newer and better ways to BOREHOG another MALE.

Your thoughts?

Stefunny laughs at everything... Even treason.

True story.

LOl, I do laugh at a lot of you liberals here though I feel bad about laughing at the insane and dumb

Romney filled all the banks here with deposits so he was sent overseas...

Why is the left so obsessed about Romney's money any way

Your thoughts?

Yeah, here goes... in what counter-reality must you live in to think anybody with a brain gives a fuck about Mitt Romney's banking habits?

I'd think that $1,000,000,000,000 spent to give us 14% real unemployment, 40,000,000,000+ unemployed, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, stagnant growth, first credit downgrade in U.S. history, worthless US $, $16,000,000,000,000 debt, massive deficits, a collapsed housing market, Obamacare, etc. would be more pressing issues.... and I think most Americans think they are. But hey, you go ahead in live out life in your alternate-reality.

He's running for president. It's called VETTING. Do try and keep up.

"Vetting is a process of examination and evaluation, generally referring to performing a background check on someone before offering them employment, conferring an award, etc. In addition, in intelligence gathering, assets are vetted to determine their usefulness."

Your thoughts?

Yeah, here goes... in what counter-reality must you live in to think anybody with a brain gives a fuck about Mitt Romney's banking habits?

I'd think that $1,000,000,000,000 spent to give us 14% real unemployment, 40,000,000,000+ unemployed, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, stagnant growth, first credit downgrade in U.S. history, worthless US $, $16,000,000,000,000 debt, massive deficits, a collapsed housing market, Obamacare, etc. would be more pressing issues.... and I think most Americans think they are. But hey, you go ahead in live out life in your alternate-reality.

In what alternate reality do you think your post is on topic with this thread?

"Vetting is a process of examination and evaluation, generally referring to performing a background check on someone before offering them employment, conferring an award, etc. In addition, in intelligence gathering, assets are vetted to determine their usefulness."

There is ZERO indication that Romney has offshore bank accounts other than your David Axelrod and Debbie Wasserman Shultz smear memo that they sent out for you to repeat today.

That isn't 'vetting.'

First, the Swiss account was closed two years ago.

Second, He still has money in the US. Alot of money. The claim that he has all his money overseas is bullcrap.

Third, blind trusts are specifically set up in cases like Romney so he can serve in political office without worrying about a conflict of interest. Many politicians have them set up. I doubt he is the only one in either party with bank accounts outside the country.

Your thoughts?

In what alternate reality do you think your post is on topic with this thread?

His is the REAL reality, it's yours that is in la la land reality..

Cant run on the issues so they need to stir up the people to be angry with Romney because he has money. As if Obama didnt.

There is ZERO indication that Romney has offshore bank accounts other than your David Axelrod and Debbie Wasserman Shultz smear memo that they sent out for you to repeat today.

That isn't 'vetting.'

Oh Goody! I was hoping one of you would try and deny the OP.

Good luck with that. You really made my day! Thanks! No! REALLY! :clap2:

Forum List

Back