Offshore Bank Accounts Means NO Skin In The Game! It's THAT Simple!

Do you think Obama has money in Swiss banks? Caymans? Bermuda? 100's of Millions in an IRA that shouldn't have more than a couple hundred thou tops? That's the OP. Try and keep up.

This is why you fail whenever you stray from posting one of your YouToobZ..

So where will you hide from the Mormon indoctrination that is sure to come when Romney is elected?

I'm not hiding now you bitch ass punk. But that is a short topic for a future we can only hope for.

Try to stay on topic faggot.

Listen, you pussy homo low-IQ knuckle-dragging piece if shit....

Take your microscopic dick out of that 0bama blow-up doll and answer simple on-topic questions that have been asked of you...

Or just be the scared little girl lying sack of puss that you are...

This is why you fail whenever you stray from posting one of your YouToobZ..

So where will you hide from the Mormon indoctrination that is sure to come when Romney is elected?

I'm not hiding now you bitch ass punk. But that is a short topic for a future we can only hope for.

Try to stay on topic faggot.

Now there's a challange for Schmuggy! (And ADVCE He/SHE should follow---His/Her own)...:eusa_whistle:

You MORON.

In other words Schmuggy? YOU got OWNED in your own thread. Dr. House did ZERO but call you OUT to your own FOIBLES...and coincidently? SO DID I...

IDIOT.

Hey Mittens!! You have all your money in at least three foreign countries? So what country do you want to be president of again? The Cayman Isl? Bermuda? Switzerland? Oh and while we are at it...How EXACTLY does one get to put 100 MILLION dollars in an IRA? Isn't the limit $6,000 per year?

Back on point.. Willard does not have faith in America. He says he does but the glaring facts say otherwise. The sad truth is that Mitens does not put his money where his mouth is.

Even his father, the loser that he was, disclosed 12 years of income taxes.. Mitten's not so much.. AND some of you trust this guy at the helm of YOUR country? If I were you I would move to Switzerland or the Caymans or Bermuda...Apparently RoMoMoney knows something you do not.

He has no skin in the game. It's THAT simple.

Your thoughts?

Dem. Chair Invested in Swiss Banks, Foreign Drug Companies, and the State Bank of India | The Weekly Standard

Yet HomoHUGGY thinks this is OK...

Obama has been fully vetted, why he even released his college records.

Oh wait . . . . .

Oh, yeah! He didn't and WON'T!:eusa_whistle::badgrin:

Do you think Obama has money in Swiss banks? Caymans? Bermuda? 100's of Millions in an IRA that shouldn't have more than a couple hundred thou tops? That's the OP. Try and keep up.

Why the hell would Obama need money in a Swiss bank account? He spends our money on anything he wants and people like you say nothing.

Oh, yeah! He didn't and WON'T!:eusa_whistle::badgrin:

Why the hell would Obama need money in a Swiss bank account? He spends our money on anything he wants and people like you say nothing.

Schmuggy doesn't know...HE has to count coup...like the idiot he is.

Obama probably DOES have money in places WE don't know YET...But still get contributions from those that he DEMONIZES...none the less...:eusa_whistle:

Hey Mittens!! You have all your money in at least three foreign countries? So what country do you want to be president of again? The Cayman Isl? Bermuda? Switzerland? Oh and while we are at it...How EXACTLY does one get to put 100 MILLION dollars in an IRA? Isn't the limit $6,000 per year?

Back on point.. Willard does not have faith in America. He says he does but the glaring facts say otherwise. The sad truth is that Mitens does not put his money where his mouth is.

Even his father, the loser that he was, disclosed 12 years of income taxes.. Mitten's not so much.. AND some of you trust this guy at the helm of YOUR country? If I were you I would move to Switzerland or the Caymans or Bermuda...Apparently RoMoMoney knows something you do not.

Your thoughts?

Dem. Chair Invested in Swiss Banks, Foreign Drug Companies, and the State Bank of India | The Weekly Standard

Don't forget this:

DNC Chief Urges Romney to Release Tax Returns, but Won't Release Her Own

DNC Chief Urges Romney to Release Tax Returns, but Won't Release Her Own | The Weekly Standard

Your thoughts?

Don't forget this:

DNC Chief Urges Romney to Release Tax Returns, but Won't Release Her Own

DNC Chief Urges Romney to Release Tax Returns, but Won't Release Her Own | The Weekly Standard

But wait... There's more....lol

Wasserman Schultz: "It Would Be Nice If We Had A Candidate for President Who Was Committed To America" | RealClearPolitics

Count on lefties to prefer the stoner community activist who never had a real job to the successful businessman. It's in the genes. Barry Hussein sent more American money overseas than Romney ever thought about.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...COMPANY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Sankaty was transferred to a trust owned by Romney's wife, Ann, one day before he was sworn in as Massachusetts governor in 2003, according to Bermuda records obtained by The Associated Press. The Romneys' ownership of the offshore firm did not appear on any state or federal financial reports during Romney's two presidential campaigns. Only the Romneys' 2010 tax records, released under political pressure earlier this year, confirmed their continuing control of the company.

Last edited:
Left wing activists authorized more money shipped overseas in the extortion scheme known as "global warming" than Romney ever thought about earning in his whole life as a successful businessman. Who would you rather have, a community activist and his political adviser who was a real domestic terrorist or a guy who knows the system and can make a buck that wasn't confiscated from taxpayers?

It wasn't that long ago that having a Swiss bank account or in the Cayman Islands was the dodge of Drug Cartels and other criminals. Most Americans saw it as wrong. Now that it is shiek for millionaires and billionaires to hide thier income from U S taxes it has become accepted in this gamed economy.

You people are disgusting.

You people are traitors.

What about how Mittens is always going on and on about how the rich need the tax breaks so they can create ALL the jobs...

Really?

How that job creation goin for ya Mitt with all your money in foreign bank accounts?

He's keeping foreign bankers employed...no doubt.

People are actually considering voting for this guy?

Does anyone want to bet on this...Has

any one Democrat in the history of the Democrat party "Ever" invested or had money in a foreign bank.
Has any German,Spanish.Italian,French what have you rich person invested or had money sitting in an
American bank...

The media everyday jumps and dances to the WH talking points of the day.
When are we going to get to the issues that confront this country.
Are we ever gonna do that or is it gonna be....

Gays and their hurt feelings.
Gays and their marriage issues.
Gays in the Military.
Contraception and the guilt of not conceiving.
Birth Control for women who just love to have sex all the time.
Abortion issues...

Or will we spend the next few weeks with

How much money Romney has....

How much money Romney has in France?
How much money Romney has in Germany...
How much money Romney has in Portugal....

Geez people WTF?

I guess I can understand the WH strategy...

Why talk about Obama's dismal performance when you can shift
the focus to this other nonsense.

Last edited:

any one Democrat in the history of the Democrat party "Ever" invested or had money in a foreign bank.
Has any German,Spanish.Italian,French what have you rich person invested or had money sitting in an
American bank...

Gays in the Military.
Abortion issues...

Geez people WTF?

You can talk about Obama's performance all you want. There are at least a couple dozen threads already started on the subject.

This one is about Romney. This one is about Romney's evasive behavior. This one is about the hypocracy of Romney running for president while his personal assets indicate he has no financial need to see America succeed. I have a problem with that.

American bank...

Gays in the Military.
Abortion issues...

Geez people WTF?

You can talk about Obama's performance all you want. There are at least a couple dozen threads already started on the subject.

This one is about Romney. This one is about Romney's evasive behavior. This one is about the hypocracy of Romney running for president while his personal assets indicate he has no financial need to see America succeed. I have a problem with that.

His financial assets tell me that unlike the current occupant of the WhiteHouse, who uses taxpayer money to pay off his campaign bundlers, Mitt Romney doesn't need to take from the American people. He has his own money.

American bank...

Gays in the Military.
Abortion issues...

Geez people WTF?

His financial assets tell me that unlike the current occupant of the WhiteHouse, who uses taxpayer money to pay off his campaign bundlers, Mitt Romney doesn't need to take from the American people. He has his own money.

Reagan and Bush II had thier own money too. They both spent like drunken sailors on things of NO VALUE. Star wars... Illegal wars... Hey! remember how they said Iraqi oilk would pay for our invasion...and Cheney promised in and out in 6 months? Ya thoze crazy CONZ...always funnin with us dumb Americans..

The president must sign or refuse to sign legislation on spending. How do you know what Romney intends to spend money on? He hasn't said anything about his "plan for America". He just whines about how Obama handled his first three and a half years. Has Mittens said how he would have done better? Oh ya...he said GM should have gone down the tubes.. Good call Willard! Anything else? Not so much... Which bring us back to Mitten's evasiveness... Seems to be a pattern

Hey while we are here... how did Mittens game the system to get 100 million in an IRA?

Reagan and Bush II had thier own money too. They both spent like drunken sailors on things of NO VALUE. Star wars... Illegal wars... Hey! remember how they said Iraqi oilk would pay for our invasion...and Cheney promised in and out in 6 months? Ya thoze crazy CONZ...always funnin with us dumb Americans..

The president must sign or refuse to sign legislation on spending. How do you know what Romney intends to spend money on? He hasn't said anything about his "plan for America". He just whines about how Obama handled his first three and a half years. Has Mittens said how he would have done better? Oh ya...he said GM should have gone down the tubes.. Good call Willard! Anything else? Not so much... Which bring us back to Mitten's evasiveness... Seems to be a pattern

Hey while we are here... how did Mittens game the system to get 100 million in an IRA?

Romney has said plenty on his plans for America. It's no one's fault but your own if you haven't listened. As to his IRA.. I don't know, but I damn sure wish the guys responsible for investing my IRA were as good as his. And GM? The news came out today that GM's sales numbers look better because he federal government is buying the inventory. They also created a lot of new jobs in China.

Forum List

Back