Offshore Bank Accounts Means NO Skin In The Game! It's THAT Simple!

Hey Mittens!! You have all your money in at least three foreign countries? So what country do you want to be president of again? The Cayman Isl? Bermuda? Switzerland? Oh and while we are at it...How EXACTLY does one get to put 100 MILLION dollars in an IRA? Isn't the limit $6,000 per year?

Back on point.. Willard does not have faith in America. He says he does but the glaring facts say otherwise. The sad truth is that Mitens does not put his money where his mouth is.

Even his father, the loser that he was, disclosed 12 years of income taxes.. Mitten's not so much.. AND some of you trust this guy at the helm of YOUR country? If I were you I would move to Switzerland or the Caymans or Bermuda...Apparently RoMoMoney knows something you do not.

He has no skin in the game. It's THAT simple.

Your thoughts?

Yeah, here goes... in what counter-reality must you live in to think anybody with a brain gives a fuck about Mitt Romney's banking habits?

I'd think that $1,000,000,000,000 spent to give us 14% real unemployment, 40,000,000,000+ unemployed, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, stagnant growth, first credit downgrade in U.S. history, worthless US $, $16,000,000,000,000 debt, massive deficits, a collapsed housing market, Obamacare, etc. would be more pressing issues.... and I think most Americans think they are. But hey, you go ahead in live out life in your alternate-reality.

In what alternate reality do you think your post is on topic with this thread?

Just pointing how you seem to always focus in like a laser on the most mindless shit. Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. Perhaps you should come back to Earth?

Romney filled all the banks here with deposits so he was sent overseas...

Why is the left so obsessed about Romney's money any way

He's running for president. It's called VETTING. Do try and keep up.

"Vetting is a process of examination and evaluation, generally referring to performing a background check on someone before offering them employment, conferring an award, etc. In addition, in intelligence gathering, assets are vetted to determine their usefulness."

Yeh....like the media vetted Obama.....:fu:

Don't you guys remember the classic Tom Brokaw,Charlie Rose exchange
where Brokaw says " we have no idea who he is when talking about Obama.

Don't talk to me about vetting a candidate...

didn't obummer bail out gm and then sit back and watch them open plants in Mexico and China? talk about stashing jobs money and taxpayer money overseas,, he fucking takes the cake.

romney-blind-trust.jpg

He was questioning Ted Kennedy's blind trust. Ok for thee but not for me? Typical leftist.

Mittens evolved his position on blind trusts when he ran for gov in '03.

If Obama was hiding his money in three different countries in secret bank accounts you people would be going ballistic.

Some of you would even want to invade those countries to see if that's where he is hiding his birth certificate.

True story.

Conz = Hypocracy = lying sacks of liquid shit.

Did you bitch about Ted Kennedy's blind trust?

If Obama was hiding his money in three different countries in secret bank accounts you people would be going ballistic.

Some of you would even want to invade those countries to see if that's where he is hiding his birth certificate.

True story.

I didn't bitch about it but I think Mary Joe was starting to ask questions about it.

True story.

What on earth makes you think I liked the Kennedys? I didn't like or trust any Kennedy in public office. Got that? Now try and stay ON TOPIC!

Romney filled all the banks here with deposits so he was sent overseas...

Why is the left so obsessed about Romney's money any way

"Vetting is a process of examination and evaluation, generally referring to performing a background check on someone before offering them employment, conferring an award, etc. In addition, in intelligence gathering, assets are vetted to determine their usefulness."

Obama has been fully vetted, why he even released his college records.

Oh wait . . . . .

True story.

Or all of John F'in sKerry's offshore accounts...

That was different... Somehow it just was....

Oh wait . . . . .

Oh, yeah! He didn't and WON'T!:eusa_whistle::badgrin:

Oh wait . . . . .

But, but .... that's different, it just is. Leave Barack alone!

True story.

Or all of John F'in sKerry's offshore accounts...

That was different... Somehow it just was....

It's ALL different when your a psychophant of the left...(Yeah, the spelling was abolutely intentional ):eusa_whistle:

They have ZERO lest they expose themselves.

Oh wait . . . . .

Apparently we're supposed to be more outraged about what Mitt Romney does with his money than we are with what 0bama does with ours...

Go fig....

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Oh wait . . . . .

Do you think Obama has money in Swiss banks? Caymans? Bermuda? 100's of Millions in an IRA that shouldn't have more than a couple hundred thou tops? That's the OP. Try and keep up.

Romney is a Mormon for heavens sake....
He's not like a Democrat...
Not like Charlie Rangel.. OR
Tim Geithner...or Maxine Waters and her husband...

Oh wait . . . . .

Do you think Obama has money in Swiss banks? Caymans? Bermuda? 100's of Millions in an IRA that shouldn't have more than a couple hundred thou tops? That's the OP. Try and keep up.

This is why you fail whenever you stray from posting one of your YouToobZ..

So where will you hide from the Mormon indoctrination that is sure to come when Romney is elected?

How bout Romney releases 5 years of tax records...if
Obama releases ALL his college records...

I would settle for Michelle Obama coming clean about her comment
about the flag ceremony...

"all this for a flag"....

C'mon Michelle admit you said it...

So where will you hide from the Mormon indoctrination that is sure to come when Romney is elected?

I'm not hiding now you bitch ass punk. But that is a short topic for a future we can only hope for.

Try to stay on topic faggot.

I'm not hiding now you bitch ass punk. But that is a short topic for a future we can only hope for.

Try to stay on topic faggot.

Now there's a challange for Schmuggy! (And ADVCE He/SHE should follow---His/Her own)...:eusa_whistle:

You MORON.

Forum List

Back