Officials Who ‘resigned’ following scathing Benghazi Report never even left.

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
The four Obama administration officials who reportedly “resigned” due to significant security failures leading up to the Sept. 11 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya are still on the State Department payroll, The New York Post reports. Further, the government employees might not even be out of work for long.

Assistant Secretary of State Eric Boswell has not “resigned” from government service and will merely be switching desks, according to officials. The other three officials were placed on administrative leave and are expected to return to work soon.

“The four were made out to be sacrificial lambs in the wake of a scathing report issued last week that found that the US compound in Benghazi, Libya, was left vulnerable to attack because of ‘grossly inadequate’ security,” The Post reports.

A source “close to the situation” told The Post that State Department leaders “didn’t come clean about Benghazi and now they’re not coming clean about these staff changes…[the] public would be outraged over this.”

Report Claims Officials Who ‘Resigned’ Following Scathing Benghazi Report Never Even Left | TheBlaze.com

Imagine how how feverishly our national media would be in hot pursuit of holding someone accountable here if this had been a Republican administration.

I will wait for another source on this since The Blaze has already used horrible sources regarding this situation and Clinton.
Plus remaining on a state department payroll a week after resigning his not proof of anything. My father retires next week and will technically be on payroll for another few months due to benefits being paid out etc.

Find me another source, and I might believe you.

It's called the cover Hillary's large ass shuffle.

Or The Blaze is lying about Clinton again. We will see.

Right after the situation happened The Blaze used an author as a source on something Clinton's legal team had said. Turns out the author was the same author who wrote a book about Clinton that was full of lies that even republicans condemned. The story went nowhere, because it was crap.
So don't mind me, but I will wait for more info before I form an opinion on this situation. The Blaze is pure partisan bullshit, and if you are willing to accept what they say as truth then you have problems of your own.

Right after the situation happened The Blaze used an author as a source on something Clinton's legal team had said. Turns out the author was the same author who wrote a book about Clinton that was full of lies that even republicans condemned. The story went nowhere, because it was crap.
So don't mind me, but I will wait for more info before I form an opinion on this situation. The Blaze is pure partisan bullshit, and if you are willing to accept what they say as truth then you have problems of your own.

The source is the NY Post.

And who is their source?

From the post article linked in The Blaze article.
a source close to the situation told The Post., adding, the “public would be outraged over this.”

Show me actual proof, not some bullshit source that they can't even name.

Plus there is the fact The Post is owned by Murdoch, who also owns Fox News. Fox News used The Blaze and the author as a source on the story about Clinton. So yeah, I am sorry if I am waiting for another source on this subject. That is the problem today, too many people don't bother to do their homework, just believe whatever is put in front of them. Which is horrible considering the fact that journalism has gone to crap.

And who is their source?

a source close to the situation told The Post., adding, the “public would be outraged over this.”

Plus there is the fact The Post is owned by Murdoch, who also owns Fox News. Fox News used The Blaze and the author as a source on the story about Clinton. So yeah, I am sorry if I am waiting for another source on this subject. That is the problem today, too many people don't bother to do their homework, just believe whatever is put in front of them. Which is horrible considering the fact that journalism has gone to crap.

I'm not sure, but you can stop pretending it is a fabrication from The Blaze, K?

I will wait for another source on this since The Blaze has already used horrible sources regarding this situation and Clinton.
Plus remaining on a state department payroll a week after resigning his not proof of anything. My father retires next week and will technically be on payroll for another few months due to benefits being paid out etc.

Liberal lie tactic 101^^^^ Blame and deny the source.. wait until overwhelming sources are posted, then say, "So what, George Bush____________."

Happens every single day, all day long from liberals. They NEVER hold their own to account. They don't care if Americans were left to die.. it doesn't matter. POWER, POWER, POWER.. That's all that matters to a liberal.

Liberal lie tactic 101^^^^ Blame and deny the source.. wait until overwhelming sources are posted, then say, "So what, George Bush____________."

Happens every single day, all day long from liberals. They NEVER hold their own to account. They don't care if Americans were left to die.. it doesn't matter. POWER, POWER, POWER.. That's all that matters to a liberal.

That is some funny sheet.

LOL

No one cares right wing knuckle daggers. move on.

^^^Example -- This liberal shows how much he cared that Americans were left to be slaughtered.. He doesn't want the truth..He simply wants to carry the dirty bathwater for his royalty.

And who is their source?

I'm not sure, but you can stop pretending it is a fabrication from The Blaze, K?

It's from the right wing echo chamber, i.e. Fabrications 'R Us. You wouldn't know a legitimate source, if you saw one.

Liberal tacit 1,294,485,533

This is a right wing self fulling prophecy, might as well let them drool on it for a while.

And who is their source?

It's from the right wing echo chamber, i.e. Fabrications 'R Us. You wouldn't know a legitimate source, if you saw one.

NY Post?

Do you ever think before typing?

That was a rhetorical question.

LOL

And who is their source?

Liberal Zombie #3^^^ The Hufflington Post is quoted by this very sheeple in many instances but The Blaze isn't legitimate. LMAO

^^^Example -- This liberal shows how much he cared that Americans were left to be slaughtered.

Stop wrapping yourself in the flag and grow up for crying out loud! Im still looking for the truth on Iraq no less Libya.

no one cares about this situation.

NY Post?

Do you ever think before typing?

That was a rhetorical question.

The Post citing the Blaze, i.e. echo chamber. I think your method has been revealed, keeping repeating something until people start to believe it, THE BIG LIE!

^^^Example -- This liberal shows how much he cared that Americans were left to be slaughtered.

Stop wrapping yourself in the flag and grow up for crying out loud! Im still looking for the truth on Iraq no less Libya.

no one cares about this situation.

^^^^^ Leftist Zombie who admits he doesn't give the first crap about dead Americans.

Forum List

Back