Officials Who ‘resigned’ following scathing Benghazi Report never even left.

Of course they didn't outright cite them. They PRETEND to be independent but it's all the usual CON circle jerk. Who do you think you're fooling? Certainly not the American people as the election attested. :lmao:

^^^^^ Zombie denial ^^^^^ Now that the leftist Sheep has been herded he moves in for more lies to cover the other lies he pretends not to understand. "Why THE NY POST pretends to be independent," that makes the story false..

YOU cannot make this stuff up.. it's all here in black and white. LIBERAL ZOMBIE HERD MENTALITY-- I told you it would happen.. Once the source in the mind of a sheep is legitimized, make up all kinds of asinine excuses.. NEVER ADMIT WRONG DOING.. King Obama demands no less.

If we're talking herd mentality, it's stronger on the CON side. All you hear are the same talking points, using the same words, delivered by their masters on talk radio and FOX NEWS. It's nothing but projection calling others zombies. You wouldn't recognize an independent thought, if it bit you on the ass.

^^^^Zombie caught with his pants down, made a fool of himself trying desperately to turn the tables

The Blaze cites The Post, The Post cites the Blaze. As I said, another CON circle jerk.

^^Zombie continues to cite lies as above^^ If you say it often enough, perhaps someone will actually believe it.. Liberalism 101..lie, lie, and then lie some more.

State Department officials who supposedly lost jobs over Benghazi debacle will be back at work - NYPOST.com

No other source in this article is cited.. Yet the Zombie lies otherwise.. The truth is not important.. Just the propaganda.

I don't think he was lying in this instance. He is just such an ignorant ass and partisan sheep that he took sides on an issue and 'debated' it without even caring.

LOL

Yes he was.. He's a liberal. I've debated him numerous times. He doesn't care that the truth is out there.. Protect democrats, lie.. that's what matters and I've proven it.

This has been a lesson in Zombie Liberalology.. The Sociopaths all on display for the first act.. We are awaiting the 2nd ACT to begin where more Zombies will spam the thread with personal attacks and even more lies, trying to cover the FACTS and TRUTHS in the supported truth.

Remember, the truth doesn't matter.. Propagandize, lie, distort.

Personal attacks? Who started the X-rated imagery in the thread? You are such a hypocrite! You just can't stand being challenged and act like a spoiled child when someone does.

This has been a lesson in Zombie Liberalology.. The Sociopaths all on display for the first act.. We are awaiting the 2nd ACT to begin where more Zombies will spam the thread with personal attacks and even more lies, trying to cover the FACTS and TRUTHS in the supported truth.

Personal attacks? Who started the X-rated imagery in the thread? You are such a hypocrite! You just can't stand being challenged and act like a spoiled child when someone does.

Poor Zombie..:dig:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off, troll.

Your 'challenge' was to claim that the NY Post was citing The Blaze on a story, which was wrong.

And instead of accepting your correction on the simple facts, you doubled and tripled down on your lie is the face of the simple truth - like a good cocksucker liberal.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Zombies have left the building.. Give the all clear signal!! Truth to a liberal is like sunlight hitting a vampire!

I'm still waiting for one of you RW zombies to tell me why I should care...

The Middle East is a dangerous place. You stick your hand in a hornet's nest, you should expect to get stung.

You will never care about matters such as accountability.

Your gubmint checks come, either way.

The Middle East is a dangerous place. You stick your hand in a hornet's nest, you should expect to get stung.

As I said, liberals don't care about dead Americans. They repeat it over and over and over.

Wouldn't know, I don't get a government check. You must because you are on here all day.

So how about answering my question.

Why should I care that some bureaucrats got reassigned or didn't respond to reports?

The Middle East is a dangerous place. As long as we support Big Oil and Zionism, we are going to lose soldiers and diplomats over there.

Stop sticking our hands in the hornet's nest, we won't get stung.

Wouldn't know, I don't get a government check. You must because you are on here all day.

So how about answering my question.

Why should I care that some bureaucrats got reassigned or didn't respond to reports?

The Middle East is a dangerous place. As long as we support Big Oil and Zionism, we are going to lose soldiers and diplomats over there.

Stop sticking our hands in the hornet's nest, we won't get stung.

You shouldn't care about right or wrong, or accountability.

You have an Obama Phone.

As I said, liberals don't care about dead Americans. They repeat it over and over and over.

You guys seem more upset about guys who knew the danger and accepted it than children slaughtered by gun-weilding madmen...

I have a great solution to the Middle East.

Pull everyone out of it completely, stop propping up the Zionists and tell them we aren't getting involved.

Most of the mosnters we create over there are ones we made. Saddam and Bin Laden were both supported by the CIA before they turned on us.

You guys seem more upset about guys who knew the danger and accepted it than children slaughtered by gun-weilding madmen...

Pull everyone out of it completely
, stop propping up the Zionists and tell them we aren't getting involved.

Most of the mosnters we create over there are ones we made. Saddam and Bin Laden were both supported by the CIA before they turned on us.

LOL

Your 'solution' is thermo-nuclear war, then.

LOL

Well, for them...

Again, only nation to ever use nukes on defenseless civilians- The United States.

I find it amusing we have the nerve to tell anyone they can't have nukes.

If Iran gets nukes, it just means teh rest of the world will stop fucking with them, which we shouldn't be doing, anyway.

LOL

Well, for them...

Again, only nation to ever use nukes on defenseless civilians- The United States.

I find it amusing we have the nerve to tell anyone they can't have nukes.

If Iran gets nukes, it just means teh rest of the world will stop fucking with them, which we shouldn't be doing, anyway.

Thermo nuclear war in the world's oil basket is not a 'solution' worth considering.

Stop being such a moron.

I mean, more of a moron than usual.

I will wait for another source on this since The Blaze has already used horrible sources regarding this situation and Clinton.
Plus remaining on a state department payroll a week after resigning his not proof of anything. My father retires next week and will technically be on payroll for another few months due to benefits being paid out etc.

Find me another source, and I might believe you.

:DYou lefties just hate the truth. Especially when it comes out and hits you in the face. What a shame.

It's from the right wing echo chamber, i.e. Fabrications 'R Us. You wouldn't know a legitimate source, if you saw one.

NY Post?

Do you ever think before typing?

That was a rhetorical question.

The Post citing the Blaze, i.e. echo chamber. I think your method has been revealed, keeping repeating something until people start to believe it, THE BIG LIE!
The WaPo revealed this, too...ten days ago. They're probably part of that "right wing echo chamber", too. :rolleyes:

Some of the three may have the option of being reassigned to other duties, the officials said.​

State Department security chief, 2 deputies, resign after damning Benghazi attack report - The Washington Post

And, it looks like the WaPo got it right.

Thermo nuclear war in the world's oil basket is not a 'solution' worth considering.

Stop being such a moron.

I mean, more of a moron than usual.

The only reason why there is the risk of war in that region is because this dirty turd of a nation called Israel exists. Yes, let's offend a billion people by setting up a nation that flips them off on their holiest land.

And it isn't the world's oil basket. It's the oil basket belonging to the people who live there. This is kind of he problem you guys have. You think we are entitled to their oil because we want it. And we prop up bad governments, and people like Saddam who turn on us, and try to manipulate events over there, only to watch things backfire like Bin Laden or Libya.

If we took the 900 billion we invest every year playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East and invested in clean energy instead, their oil would be kind of useless, as would their ability to make trouble with it.

Forum List

Back